PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear War

Mr President
11-12-2007, 16:42
I'm just curious as to what you all think about this. Do you all feel it will be in our lifetime? Do you think it will ever happen? Who do you think it may be who starts it and how?

Mr President
11-12-2007, 16:44
I use to think it was going to be some small country, but more and more i'm going back the idea that it will be the USSR who sends them. I don't think it will be on purpose, i think it's going to be an accident or faulty old hardware that the still use to control there stockpile.

Neither the USA or Russia has stood down from the cold war threat. Yes there is always peace talks, but either country can destroy the world in 15 min or less.. thats pretty scary if you think about it.

Crimson Shadow
11-12-2007, 16:54
Haven't we already had this discussion once?

Mr President
11-12-2007, 16:59
hmmmm lol don't think so. maybe we did on the other forums

Satan666
11-12-2007, 17:01
i know i wasn't there if there was. I don't know if it'll happen... But if anyone is stupid enough to do it, President Bush is one to try. I say just before he gets out of office he'll start a huge war to keep him in office.

"OoOoO... What does this button do" -"Dee Dee" from Dexter's Laboratory

Missionary
11-13-2007, 05:27
nuclear war would suck though. little old england would get tbombed the crap out of for having alot of USA's nukes here lmao.

Warl0rd
11-13-2007, 07:27
if it ever happens it will change the world the way we know it...

youngwebsolutions
11-13-2007, 07:44
latest news..
first nuclear war will be in pakistan..

the riots over there will problably flip over to the military splitting them apart. The pakistani nukes are currently stored in the unhappy part of that country (the extreme muslims who want a more islamatic gouvernment). So as soon as the muslims in the army desert, they desert with nukes!!

pcgluva
11-13-2007, 08:29
most have prob seen it but this is a great look on what will hapen as soon as one nuke is armed click here (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end)

come on you know ever supperpower is watching at every known nuclear base, once the first one gets armed any other country will arm theres and shoot how they want because they didnt start the downfall. One of the key things i think that is the reason we havnt had one yet is the fact they the dont want to 1 destroy mankind but also 2 dont want to look bad politicly if the world does survive

Mr President
11-13-2007, 11:31
lol PC that was pretty funny. um nice way to describe how it all will go lol..

ranger2112
11-13-2007, 11:39
most have prob seen it but this is a great look on what will hapen as soon as one nuke is armed click here (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end)

come on you know ever supperpower is watching at every known nuclear base, once the first one gets armed any other country will arm theres and shoot how they want because they didnt start the downfall. One of the key things i think that is the reason we havnt had one yet is the fact they the dont want to 1 destroy mankind but also 2 dont want to look bad politicly if the world does survive

that is some funny stuff dog

pcgluva
11-13-2007, 21:36
im serious, who wants to start the end, No large known in the spotlight country, but some rouge group, small shadow country who we have no clue that has nuclear cabibilities (highly unlikely that they are unknown tho), will not care if they start the end, look at the Salam Witch trials, once the names were called anyone with a string to pull with another cried devil, or during the red scare, you had a problem with someone you let someone know that you overherd there being some connection with communism. Lets face it if you can find a quick way to hurt your enemy you will, kids do it all the time, you really hate someone, a big problem accures then you blame your enemy. The world can end the same way, a nuke is armed, national media is informed, russia, us, england, ect. alll arm thier nukes in spite of protection, Russia blames us for incoming missles they send at us, its a dominio effect from there

Prime example movie
The Sum of All Fears (2002)(clickable) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0164184/plotsummary)
****spoiler*********
The rouge group blows up a stadium packed with lives, it explodes, who does the us blame when the situation escolates, russia, what does russia do arm thier missles, But what they don't know is that there is a third party who is trying to push them into war.

Whos to say that cant happen. Some *** leaks nuclear info or such gets into the wrong hands, and boom the world can end in minutes

Hoebawt
11-13-2007, 22:12
Its already been said that if all the nukes in the world go off their still will be many survivors and the Civilization will go on..... now wat is worse then a nuke is Chemical Warfare that is the only way the world could end... wont be seconds but maybe weeks or even days if the virus was made right

pcgluva
11-13-2007, 22:18
where has that been said, im preaty sure with nukes and such that the fallout and explsions of thousands of nukes would kill the world

Missionary
11-14-2007, 14:31
only a very few remove parts of the world wouldnt be effected. even if there were people that survived the explosions and resulting fallout not many plants and wildlife would which, eventually would result in the survivors dying cos theres nothing to eat/drink.

Dogma
11-14-2007, 14:52
My take on this is that some rogue organization with enough money will purchase a small nuclear device and will, in order to advance their cause, hit the United States. Iknow it sounds paranoid, but, think about it. Rightnow, most if not all the terror outfits in the world want the US to be gone and if they hit us within our own borders, the econi=omic fallout would be devastating. Not to mentioin the retaliation on the people that did it will cause even more unrest in the world and attitudes will go toward get them before they get us and then...Armegeddon

Mr President
11-14-2007, 15:39
Its already been said that if all the nukes in the world go off their still will be many survivors and the Civilization will go on..... now wat is worse then a nuke is Chemical Warfare that is the only way the world could end... wont be seconds but maybe weeks or even days if the virus was made right

If even half of the nukes were detonated there would be a nuclear holocaust.
All the dust and radiation would block off the sun and the world would be one big snow cap. it would takes years and years for it all to settle
and then take even longer for all the radiation to be down enough for anything to survive.

The US has enough to destroy the world ALONE.

pcgluva
11-14-2007, 16:02
the video posted is not all fiction most of those numbers are good estimates

Crimson Shadow
11-14-2007, 16:30
All the dust and radiation would block off the sun and the world would be one big snow cap. it would takes years and years for it all to settle
and then take even longer for all the radiation to be down enough for anything to survive.

At least we wouldn't have to worry about global warming then

ranger2112
11-14-2007, 16:48
lmao

pcgluva
11-14-2007, 17:16
all our worries would go away :p

Missionary
11-15-2007, 08:38
all our worries would go away :p

untill theres no food or drinkable water and you revert to eating dead people sure lol.

At least we wouldn't have to worry about global warming then

haha, brilliant :P

Hoebawt
11-15-2007, 21:46
Nice one Crim.. and i still beg to differ, Humans would survive.....

pcgluva
11-15-2007, 23:11
but hoe how do u figure the things pushed into the air and the fallout how do u think we could survive

Hoebawt
11-16-2007, 00:14
coz We are smart enough to go underground and Underwater.

pcgluva
11-16-2007, 00:23
most of the "underground" wont be underground much longer. and water ehh mabyye

Eddie Haskel
11-16-2007, 19:16
Well, considering how many species the human race is responsible for causing their extinction so far since we've come down out of the trees, it's only fair we kill ourselves off also.
If it isn't a missing russian nuclear weapon from when Russia broke up, then it will be Pakistan/India, "trying to keep it limited".....

And if THAT doesn't work, we have hundreds of government sanctioned viral labs out there, testing everything from the bird flu to the black pest... I wouldn't be surprised if one of them got out and made everyone's day.... something similar happened about 2 months ago in England with a U.S. company....

Hoebawt
11-16-2007, 19:58
Hey eddie how u been? and wat happend in egnland more details :P

Missionary
11-18-2007, 12:26
Hey eddie how u been? and wat happend in egnland more details :P

i was wondering that, didnt hear anything about...well anything like that lol.

Mwahahahaha
11-24-2007, 21:14
I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. Those terrorists must be a bunch of real incompetent morons........