PDA

View Full Version : xELDx vs NS

Divine Intervention
03-16-2009, 15:26
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/504/liar.jpg

xELDx leaders = liars for future references. i might dig up tons of convo with BeeNo later on to emphasize my point. for future reference to others :)

Nubs
03-16-2009, 15:29
Stupid xELDx. making me spend all my billions on ships. :RM:

Missionary
03-16-2009, 15:38
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/504/liar.jpg

xELDx leaders = liars for future references. i might dig up tons of convo with BeeNo later on to emphasize my point. for future reference to others :)

im a leader of ELD? since when?

northbabylon
03-16-2009, 15:42
Everlasting Darkness's Members
Name State Title
War is Destruction The Battlefield(#) Leader
Equate Equate(#) Leader
that hurt outch(#) Leader
Satanic Armies Demonic Dreams(#) Leader
Will2 Pride - Scum of NW(#) Leader
The Missionary The Missionary(#) Leader
Ben rome scks diek(#) Leader
Wizz Cheeze(#) Leader

Divine Intervention
03-16-2009, 15:49
3/9/2009 5:55:41 PM Beeno anton well i'm supposed to ask you for peace now
3/9/2009 5:56:12 PM Beeno anton my co-leaders trying to talk some since into me
3/9/2009 6:16:03 PM anton Beeno so what assurances do we have
3/9/2009 6:16:07 PM anton Beeno that u guys wont strike back at us
3/9/2009 6:16:13 PM anton Beeno after we declare peace?
3/9/2009 6:16:13 PM Beeno anton you?
3/9/2009 6:16:24 PM Beeno anton well you have my word, which has never been broken
3/9/2009 6:23:51 PM anton Beeno i think a reasonable action to do so that there arent any kind of doubts would be for xELDx to publicly post that they wont be involved in any more warring with either vT, Pride or NS and for you guys to start supporting AGM instead of jets
3/9/2009 6:26:56 PM Beeno anton remove vT and AGM's from the terms and you got a deal
3/9/2009 5:59:09 PM JoRg3 Beeno, anton once vt declares peace we wont ever attack a eldx state again for this set and next set
3/9/2009 5:59:21 PM Beeno anton, JoRg3 ahh
3/9/2009 5:59:26 PM Beeno anton, JoRg3 unfortunatly
3/9/2009 5:59:34 PM Beeno anton, JoRg3 my co-leaders haven't convinced me to off you peace yet vice
3/9/2009 5:59:48 PM Beeno anton, JoRg3 this offer was for anton and pride and NS only
3/9/2009 6:03:48 PM Beeno anton, JoRg3 if i offer you peace i won't break my word

BeeNo seems to see you as a co-leader Vinnie.

Max Logan
03-16-2009, 17:06
omg...what gimmecks

BeeNo
03-16-2009, 18:01
dont' be silly anton, no deal was arranged.

Crimson Shadow
03-16-2009, 18:10
Regardless of a deal or not, good luck to xELDx. I already ruined my set so I'm looking for some fun :)

Divine Intervention
03-16-2009, 18:15
dont' be silly anton, no deal was arranged.

:sneaky:

you're a liar BeeNo pure and simple.

northbabylon
03-16-2009, 18:55
this is BS...you guys are the bigger nation...and had the FS.
This is ****. We can't CS now. We are all inactive. IDK what i did to deserve this =(.
omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg. this is bull****. ROAR...ROAR ROAR...
xeldx is ***'s omg -_-

should be fun guys =)

Shabaz K
03-16-2009, 18:58
this is BS...you guys are the bigger nation...and had the FS.
This is ****. We can't CS now. We are all inactive. IDK what i did to deserve this =(.
omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg. this is bull****. ROAR...ROAR ROAR...
xeldx is ***'s omg -_-

should be fun guys =)

that was horriblelol

BeeNo
03-16-2009, 18:59
just have some fun, its a war!

1. i was never involved in any deal that was made between any nations in that the previous war.
2. you guys were simply trying to bully us into agreeing to your terms.

Divine Intervention
03-16-2009, 19:04
just have some fun, its a war!

1. i was never involved in any deal that was made between any nations in that the previous war.
2. you guys were simply trying to bully us into agreeing to your terms.

wtf are you talking about. you came to me seeking peace. i said i wanted vT to be included in peace. you began acting hard core pretending that you were in the position to dictate peace. so we killed your state after which vT being part of the peace wasnt as much of an issue. read the convo logs i posted. and yes you were BeeNo. anyway, this isnt my war, hopefully NS owns you guys.

northbabylon
03-16-2009, 19:13
that was horriblelol

it was meant to be ;)

BeeNo
03-16-2009, 20:44
you save every msn convo you have with anyone in this game. so go ahead and see if you can find where i agreed to whatever lame terms you wanted. you can't, because it didn't happen.

i offered you and ns peace, you declined and wanted vT in the peace too. i said no thanx, you killed me. and here we are.

northbabylon
03-16-2009, 20:49
you save every msn convo you have with anyone in this game. so go ahead and see if you can find where i agreed to whatever lame terms you wanted. you can't, because it didn't happen.

i offered you and ns peace, you declined and wanted vT in the peace too. i said no thanx, you killed me. and here we are.

so you take it out on me? =(

BeeNo
03-16-2009, 20:56
gl to ya bab, have fun!

Divine Intervention
03-16-2009, 20:57

lol. wannabe spin doctor you are BeeNo. you're trying to spin your way out of the fact that you lied. i told Vinnie that i agreed that fine you could keep your agms and not include vT in the peace. he was talking to you all day about it and then said you guys wouldnt war us. you told me that if you offered peace you wouldnt break promise. your promises mean jack **** :)

the reason i wanted vT included in peace because i doubted they could kill you on their own. with your state dead their part in the peace agreement wasnt needed.

BeeNo
03-16-2009, 21:04
well you are right about 1 thing, vT wouldn't of been able to kill 2 states on their own. :laugh:

ooga booga
03-16-2009, 21:14
You have killed The Missionary(#180)

You destroyed a total of 3 land.
You lost 3.942 Jets.
Your Nation lost 1.971 Jets.
Your enemy lost 9.849 Jets.

oops... my finger slipped. :P

Nubs
03-16-2009, 23:11
sorry to Sky about the 5k landgrab, but the d0uchebags in xELDx don't make very good grabs. ::rain::

Max Logan
03-17-2009, 00:07
sorry to Sky about the 5k landgrab, but the d0uchebags in xELDx don't make very good grabs. ::rain::

if you`ll do that on GRIM, there will be some more preperations! :thumbup:

Max Logan
03-17-2009, 00:08
lol. wannabe spin doctor you are BeeNo. you're trying to spin your way out of the fact that you lied. i told Vinnie that i agreed that fine you could keep your agms and not include vT in the peace. he was talking to you all day about it and then said you guys wouldnt war us. you told me that if you offered peace you wouldnt break promise. your promises mean jack **** :)

the reason i wanted vT included in peace because i doubted they could kill you on their own. with your state dead their part in the peace agreement wasnt needed.

i lie all the time...what`s so bad about it?

Xavior
03-17-2009, 00:08
if you`ll do that on GRIM, there will be some more preperations! :thumbup:

Agreed.

Divine Intervention
03-17-2009, 01:27
i lie all the time...what`s so bad about it?

yes but we expect that from you. like STDs from a hooker.

jameswheel
03-17-2009, 01:32
He has to grab someone he can't just stop grabbing.

Divine Intervention
03-17-2009, 01:58
tbh he already grabbed the top3 grim states in past 36 hours.

Missionary
03-17-2009, 04:02

u can blame anton, vT and half your nation for that :P lol

You have killed The Missionary(#180)

You destroyed a total of 3 land.
You lost 3.942 Jets.
Your Nation lost 1.971 Jets.
Your enemy lost 9.849 Jets.

oops... my finger slipped. :P

AAHHHHHH WTF. this is the worst set ever. 1st killed by dolly and now by dip ****. WTF lol

oooooo, we managed to give nubs some attacks. we will get you some day nubs.

Divine Intervention
03-17-2009, 04:04
u can blame anton, vT and half your nation for that :P lol

AAHHHHHH WTF. this is the worst set ever. 1st killed by dolly and now by dip ****. WTF lol

you mean, xELDx who planned on attacking NS and Pride and which got owned by a pre-emptive strike has nothing to do with this? then breaking their word and hitting again? if it wasnt for Pride and NS and vT then Nubs state would probably have been dead in your FS.

Missionary
03-17-2009, 04:23
serious post:

Beeno had nothing to do with the declaration like ive already told you anton. Two nights ago we were in a nation conversation on MSN discussing possible targets for our war. At the time we were wanting to hit vT but GRIM had done that job so we were left pondering a target. Beeno was called away from the computer and i had to go offline. So i said i would pick a target and declare when i come online the next day. Beeno was unaware until he loged in 10mins before the preperations had finished. I am unaware of what beeno had agreed with [Pride] and [NS]. All i know is that i said to anton we wouldnt war [Pride] or [NS]. I havent spoke to anyone from [NS] until yesterdy after we had warred. So me saying we wont war a nation to anton i dont see as a viable agreement towards a nation anton has nothing to do with. So summary, Beeno didnt break a promice (if he made one). I did it and by the time he was online it was way to late to do anything about it.

Missionary
03-17-2009, 04:24
you mean, xELDx who planned on attacking NS and Pride and which got owned by a pre-emptive strike has nothing to do with this? then breaking their word and hitting again? if it wasnt for Pride and NS and vT then Nubs state would probably have been dead in your FS.

dont see how thats relevant to my post, just pick any random quote to through that out there? lol

BeeNo
03-17-2009, 04:26
@anton ::pitty::

find another thread this is xELDx and NS.

btw war update:

2-2

Divine Intervention
03-17-2009, 04:40
dont see how thats relevant to my post, just pick any random quote to through that out there? lol

oh right, i misread what you said. don't blame me, half the time you don't make any sense either way.

ooga booga
03-17-2009, 07:07
@anton ::pitty::

find another thread this is xELDx and NS.

btw war update:

2-2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh just shut up. Just shut up now. lol :laugh: Your lovely co-leader Vinny, that's all he does is butt his nose in other people's business (aka 2 of our threads last set that had NOTHING to do with him for countless of pages).

Your thread you created at the beginning of the set... that was all a lie/joke I'm assuming? I'm pretty sure you said you were looking for people to war, but wanted reasons (the landgrab/feeding policy). Apparently according to Vinny it looks like that theory is out the window (he just picked a target the next day) instead of letting a target present itself. Congratulations, you are now the equivalent of the infamous LoR retards warring for fun. Lets see how far that gets you. ;) (looks around to see how LoR is doing right now... lmao)

BeeNo
03-17-2009, 08:27
oh ooga, your the reason NS was warred this set, don't go running your mouth again

ooga booga
03-17-2009, 09:11
oh ooga, your the reason NS was warred this set, don't go running your mouth again

Because you must take forum disputes in game? Real mature BeeNo. I wasn't the one who butt in someones thread and started running my mouth. That (once again) was your pal Vinny. But it's ok, I see what kind of game you play.

Missionary
03-17-2009, 12:31
Because you must take forum disputes in game? Real mature BeeNo. I wasn't the one who butt in someones thread and started running my mouth. That (once again) was your pal Vinny. But it's ok, I see what kind of game you play.

once again because i stated an opinion that you didnt agree with. and a reason we warred NS, how about half of your nation join Pride to war us? i think thats good enough reason dont you think?

why not take forum disputes ingame? isnt that better than just randomly picking a target? plus the main reason conflicts happen in real life is because of someone running there mouth, why should it be any differnt in this game?

Divine Intervention
03-17-2009, 12:40
once again because i stated an opinion that you didnt agree with. and a reason we warred NS, how about half of your nation join Pride to war us? i think thats good enough reason dont you think?

why not take forum disputes ingame? isnt that better than just randomly picking a target? plus the main reason conflicts happen in real life is because of someone running there mouth, why should it be any differnt in this game?

xELDx planned to hit NS and Pride hence both Pride and NS were planning to pre-emptive strike you. NS was very inactive - only 3 of them were active enough to war. it was easier for them to simply join Pride and war from there.

northbabylon
03-17-2009, 12:49

whats so hard to understand?
i had 3 guys war...me, nathan, and wiqu.
Thats all who was active at the time.
I merely sent out an 'attack team' to help defend the rest of the nation til they came back.

Nubs
03-17-2009, 12:52

not this set buddy. ::pitty::

ooga booga
03-17-2009, 13:13

your entire nation was planning to war this set the week after our little argument. I knew you had grown bored of netting and were trying to get under my skin so you could have a target. I was inactive this set so I didn't bother joining NS figuring you might actually stay away from them if your argument was with me personally, but you still planned to go after them anyway. I've gotten into disputes with a lot of people here on the forums. But usually we end it in the forums and we let that pass. Some people obviously take it into the game, which is perfectly fine, just not the way I try to handle things. I'm not going to sit here and argue the whole time. I went a few weeks without saying anything on the forums and you still held a grudge and wanted to war me. I would figure after a few weeks of silence you would let it go but to each their own. :)

northbabylon
03-17-2009, 14:15
NS-3 xeldx-2

FrogBu
03-17-2009, 16:38
@Missionary

The funniest thing ever... It took you guys 2 KRs to finnally kill my state. Had to do it when I got called into work... I am not complaining, just that it's sad that a person who is bored enough to war takes 2 AR runs to kill a country... Very sad :)

@DI

I agree, 3 out of 6 means much in a war! poor Crim/ooga and uhhh whoever else is in NS, haha...

@Andy

Weeee!

@ooga
I am going to go Buffalo on their arses!

BeeNo
03-17-2009, 19:41
3-3 well least were keeping the kills even :D

chill guys, i'm done debating.

you'll notice #144 has been kicked from the nation, i think you know why.

Crimson Shadow
03-17-2009, 19:48
Poor ooga :(

Missionary
03-18-2009, 04:15
not to bad for a nation of restarts.

@ oooga - wasnt arguing with you before purposly so we had a war target. we decided to have a war set afterwards. and it took awile before we had picked any targets.

BeeNo
03-18-2009, 07:34
your entire nation was planning to war this set the week after our little argument. I knew you had grown bored of netting and were trying to get under my skin so you could have a target

we did not decide hey lets find a war and go pick a fight in the forums with you. you started it with us.

What is that, hiding in the corner and trying to stay out of everyone's way?

i took this as a direct challenge.

i tried to make it a fair war, a fun war. so i threw in pride and anton. unfortunatley i had a number of members in my nation who were "friends with anton" and it turns out another one that was a "friend" of NS. guys who had been in nations with me for more than 2 sets since i came back to nw. i trusted too many people and i've learned from it.

unfortunatley it turned into a GB of xeldx, and we were left completely crippled after the original FS.

in the future i will not think twice about outnumbering NS, Pride, or vT if our paths should cross again. i could care less about smacking any of these nations if i had 20 members and they had 4.

i don't hold NS or Pride as responsible for the GB as vT. NS and Pride took actions to protect their nations, but vT did nothing but ruin a good war.

ooga booga
03-18-2009, 11:20
So me commenting on Vinny staying out of people's way was a direct challenge to you? wtf!??? lol I don't know what happened earlier this set as I wasn't here. I don't know if NS gangbanged you, as I wasn't in it and was on vacation. If they were doing a pre emptive strike because they knew you were going to hit I don't know how you can blame them. And you really need to stop saying I started it with you. Vinny came into our thread and started throwing around insults and waving his ego around because he got on his knees for LoR and we didn't. You complained about Anton's comments because he's not in NS or ELD. Well last I checked Vinny wasn't in EX or NS but he sure had a hell of a lot to say on the subject. I use to think of you as a decent person but it's apparent here that you hold onto grudges, which is a shame. I've never had a problem with you or Vinny in the game, so to get all this wriled up about it (saying you'll GB us in the future, etc) because 2 people don't see eye to eye on the forums is pretty immature imo. But whatever.

Nubs
03-18-2009, 11:27
I can hold grudges too, so if I see a GB of xELDx any time in the near future, I will be sure to join in. thanks for ruining my set. :hammer:

Divine Intervention
03-18-2009, 11:27
if you saw what Ooga said as a challenge why was it xELDx that was hitting and not SOUL? afaik Ooga was talking about SOUL not xELDx.

ooga booga
03-18-2009, 11:37
if you saw what Ooga said as a challenge why was it xELDx that was hitting and not SOUL? afaik Ooga was talking about SOUL not xELDx.

Indeed I was. That's what the whole argument come up as. Vinny said SOUL never got warred by LoR, and that we(NS) must just be bad at using diplomacy. BeeNo wasn't in the argument, not sure how he took my comments towards Vinny as a challenge to him or ELD... lol

It's really interesting how a difference of opinions will get people so uptight sometimes. Like I said before, I've never had a problem with anyone in ELD before. Heck I've gotten into forum arguments with Hoe a million times and even he doesn't twist his panties in a bunch and wars me because of it. :P

BeeNo
03-18-2009, 15:06
So me commenting on Vinny staying out of people's way was a direct challenge to you? wtf!??? lol I don't know what happened earlier this set as I wasn't here. I don't know if NS gangbanged you, as I wasn't in it and was on vacation. If they were doing a pre emptive strike because they knew you were going to hit I don't know how you can blame them. And you really need to stop saying I started it with you. Vinny came into our thread and started throwing around insults and waving his ego around because he got on his knees for LoR and we didn't. You complained about Anton's comments because he's not in NS or ELD. Well last I checked Vinny wasn't in EX or NS but he sure had a hell of a lot to say on the subject. I use to think of you as a decent person but it's apparent here that you hold onto grudges, which is a shame. I've never had a problem with you or Vinny in the game, so to get all this wriled up about it (saying you'll GB us in the future, etc) because 2 people don't see eye to eye on the forums is pretty immature imo. But whatever.

i was purely being sarcastic @anton this entire thread when i've been telling him to bud out, since you seemed to have that opinion last month, but have suddenly changed your mind now that its anton chiming in instead of vinnie.

i haven't held any grudges, i have no intentions of continuing to war in future sets. i'm simply pointing out what goes around comes around, and if you guys want to go for fun even wars i woulda loved it, unfortunatley thats not the case. so i'm just pointing out the fact that i won't let uneven #'s sway me from warring your nations if given a reason.

this game is the forums, that seems like one of the most legit reasons to war. if you didn't realize it, vinnie was long time leader of soul, and 5 of our 7 states last set all came from soul, so is that hard to understand? you badmouth a nation that we all came from and enjoyed playing in and expect us to let it go? not to mention badmouthing one of xeldx's members directly? this is just standing up for our friends, whats wrong with that? ! :D

:p ok i'm done arguing :magic:

ooga booga
03-18-2009, 17:26
i was purely being sarcastic @anton this entire thread when i've been telling him to bud out, since you seemed to have that opinion last month, but have suddenly changed your mind now that its anton chiming in instead of vinnie.

i haven't held any grudges, i have no intentions of continuing to war in future sets. i'm simply pointing out what goes around comes around, and if you guys want to go for fun even wars i woulda loved it, unfortunatley thats not the case. so i'm just pointing out the fact that i won't let uneven #'s sway me from warring your nations if given a reason.

this game is the forums, that seems like one of the most legit reasons to war. if you didn't realize it, vinnie was long time leader of soul, and 5 of our 7 states last set all came from soul, so is that hard to understand? you badmouth a nation that we all came from and enjoyed playing in and expect us to let it go? not to mention badmouthing one of xeldx's members directly? this is just standing up for our friends, whats wrong with that? ! :D

:p ok i'm done arguing :magic:

Fun even wars? We didn't want to war at all, lol. Leave us alone and you wouldn't have gotten "gb'd". We had a fun even war last set with www, we don't need to war every set for your stupid amusement. But I'm done arguing. We'll never see eye to eye on this matter, that is clear.

Missionary
03-19-2009, 04:35

i had already posted my 1st comment before and your reply which started the arguing ooooga. although that was last month so maybe your forgot about it now.

@ anton - he did make a comment saying he would FS my nation and see how we deal with it. he never mentioned SOUL so seeing as i was in ELD thats where that come from.

p.s. who keeps bringing it back up now ooooga? lol

Divine Intervention
03-26-2009, 12:21
lol declare peace then hit again. whats with you guys? 3rd time lucky?

Missionary
03-26-2009, 12:34
thats twice now lol. plus they still have prep on us, so meh why not :)

You have killed March Madness(#14)

sorry crimson, but not to bad for 3rd states killing an original :P

Nubs
03-26-2009, 16:25
wow, you guys are some huge d0uchebags. if the game didn't have so few players, i'd say it'd be better off without ya. :sleep:

Missionary
03-26-2009, 16:57
you do realise we declared peace a few days ago. i spoke to andy seeing when he was going to declare peace (if he was) but he didnt answer, infact just avoided the question altogether.

so seeing as you still have preps declared on us do you expect us to sit and see if you decided to hit us before the set ends?

p.s. or maybe its the fact that we have 4 states that our on there 2nd restarts (so 3rd state) and they have more than enough jets to break all of your states? :)

Crimson Shadow
03-26-2009, 17:08
Alright...time for Crimson's rant.
(If these answers were already posted earlier then I apologize...its been 3 weeks since these wars have started and I don't feel like going back all the posts.)

What the hell did we do to piss you guys off enough to declare on us 3 times? Don't use the ooga excuse, because he wasn't even in our nation when you declared on us all 3 times. You may be wondering 3 times, we only declared twice? Well....

1st --- We learn that you were planning to attack us and pride, so we sent our 3 members who could be active to pride, to allow time for our inactives to get back. Why were we your choice then? Ooga wasn't in our nation for that declaration, so that excuse doesn't work.

2nd --- You declare on us again and kill a couple states and almost Nubs. Ooga wasn't in our nation and I only learned a couple hours after you declared that he even had a state, so that excuse doesn't work. We killed your entire nation and were going to start killing restarts when a well trusted member in a different nation informed me that you guys would not hit anymore, so I called off the attacks. I guess that can be my fault for believing that you wouldn't attack.

3rd --- Now you pull the ***** move of declaring with 2 days left when its almost impossible to pull of a successful CS. Why us again? ooga's not in NS, so you can't use that excuse.

Now I'm fine with warring, but when you have to be pussies and wait until the 2 days left, then it pisses me off. I would understand if it would be a revenge strike, but you brought both strikes on yourself. We had plans to net the whole set.

Crimson Shadow
03-26-2009, 17:10
you do realise we declared peace a few days ago. i spoke to andy seeing when he was going to declare peace (if he was) but he didnt answer, infact just avoided the question altogether.

so seeing as you still have preps declared on us do you expect us to sit and see if you decided to hit us before the set ends?

p.s. or maybe its the fact that we have 4 states that our on there 2nd restarts (so 3rd state) and they have more than enough jets to break all of your states? :)

Why not come to me and ask? I never even noticed we still had preps declared, you guys declared peace so I thought the matter was over. I guess thats my fault for not checking the Foreign Relations page :crying:

Missionary
03-26-2009, 17:26
Alright...time for Crimson's rant.
(If these answers were already posted earlier then I apologize...its been 3 weeks since these wars have started and I don't feel like going back all the posts.)

What the hell did we do to piss you guys off enough to declare on us 3 times? Don't use the ooga excuse, because he wasn't even in our nation when you declared on us all 3 times. You may be wondering 3 times, we only declared twice? Well....

1st --- We learn that you were planning to attack us and pride, so we sent our 3 members who could be active to pride, to allow time for our inactives to get back. Why were we your choice then? Ooga wasn't in our nation for that declaration, so that excuse doesn't work.

2nd --- You declare on us again and kill a couple states and almost Nubs. Ooga wasn't in our nation and I only learned a couple hours after you declared that he even had a state, so that excuse doesn't work. We killed your entire nation and were going to start killing restarts when a well trusted member in a different nation informed me that you guys would not hit anymore, so I called off the attacks. I guess that can be my fault for believing that you wouldn't attack.

3rd --- Now you pull the ***** move of declaring with 2 days left when its almost impossible to pull of a successful CS. Why us again? ooga's not in NS, so you can't use that excuse.

Now I'm fine with warring, but when you have to be pussies and wait until the 2 days left, then it pisses me off. I would understand if it would be a revenge strike, but you brought both strikes on yourself. We had plans to net the whole set.

1) we felt like warring, we picked our targets for our own reasons but that obviously didnt work out to well
2) you can blame GRIM. it would have been vT but GRIM killed them and i had spoken to anton and said we wouldnt hit Pride for the rest of the set.
3) with us being on our 3rd states this was the only time we were able to break. it took long enough for us to get our states up to the standard of being able to break original states. and even now we only have me and ace who can break your top states.

Crimson Shadow
03-26-2009, 17:37
1) we felt like warring, we picked our targets for our own reasons but that obviously didnt work out to well

This one I'm not as upset about, so I'm not going to argue this one.

2) you can blame GRIM. it would have been vT but GRIM killed them and i had spoken to anton and said we wouldnt hit Pride for the rest of the set.

Umm...I believe the first couple of posts in this thread show xELDx leaders also agreeing not to hit NS anymore either, so that bs doesn't work. I'm sure its all GRIM's fault that we were your targets. There are plenty of other nations. You could have killed GRIM for hitting vT, why did we have to get hit again?

3) with us being on our 3rd states this was the only time we were able to break. it took long enough for us to get our states up to the standard of being able to break original states. and even now we only have me and ace who can break your top states.

I still don't see a reason why you declared on us again in that. I understand that if I don't die in a FS in a set then its not a completed set, but we had no plans of killing you again, otherwise I wouldn't have called off the restart killing that would have taken place. So I'm going to ask again, why us?

BeeNo
03-26-2009, 17:46
my thoughts:

we wanted to war NS this set for forum bashing.

this set isn't over.

i don't see how this 3rd war is a big deal. 1/2 your states are inactive again. its not like you guys are breaking any records or anything. nothing to lose for either side.

so once again i'll say GL to you guys and have fun.

BeeNo
03-26-2009, 17:50
"Reason: we blame andy for the current economical crisis and crimson for leaking those videos of our prestigious leader. (beeno i mean). for the sake of all that is holy and right we take action :)"

how you got your hands on those video's i dunno! but we needed to take action!

Missionary
03-26-2009, 17:56
Umm...I believe the first couple of posts in this thread show xELDx leaders also agreeing not to hit NS anymore either, so that bs doesn't work. I'm sure its all GRIM's fault that we were your targets. There are plenty of other nations. You could have killed GRIM for hitting vT, why did we have to get hit again?

to start. at the time i said that to anton i was under no belief that i was a leader of ELD. as far as i was concerned i was just another member that beeno asked for my input. up untill then he had never said "vinnie your a ELD leader" or "you can speak for the nation". (he has done afterwards though lol)

also, i said to ANTON, last i checked anton wasnt a NS leader. so what i say to anton about anything does not constitute an agreement between nations espically ones he has NOTHING TO DO WITH!!!

Missionary
03-26-2009, 17:57
"Reason: we blame andy for the current economical crisis and crimson for leaking those videos of our prestigious leader. (beeno i mean). for the sake of all that is holy and right we take action :)"

how you got your hands on those video's i dunno! but we needed to take action!

yeh.....ummm......its a complete mystery that is....... :thinking::think::

Kamran
03-26-2009, 18:05
muhahaha die

Kamran
03-26-2009, 18:11
:crying:

Crimson Shadow
03-26-2009, 18:14
my thoughts:

we wanted to war NS this set for forum bashing.

Umm...I believe it was ooga who was doing the forum bashing, and like I've stated idk how many times in my past couple of posts...he wasn't in our nation when you declared, so thats not a good enough reason for me. If he was in NS, then I would completely understand.

this set isn't over.

i don't see how this 3rd war is a big deal. 1/2 your states are inactive again. its not like you guys are breaking any records or anything. nothing to lose for either side.

So, because we have 1/2 inactive states that means that we are a good war target? Way to pick the difficult wars...3 active states, I'm impressed!!! Also, for the 2nd part of that quote...if a nation isn't going to break a record then its perfectly ok to war them. Thanks for that information, I'll remember that for future sets.

to start. at the time i said that to anton i was under no belief that i was a leader of ELD. as far as i was concerned i was just another member that beeno asked for my input. up untill then he had never said "vinnie your a ELD leader" or "you can speak for the nation". (he has done afterwards though lol)

also, i said to ANTON, last i checked anton wasnt a NS leader. so what i say to anton about anything does not constitute an agreement between nations espically ones he has NOTHING TO DO WITH!!!

Check the 5th post in this thread. I can't really understand the complexity of the post, but I think it has something to do with BeeNo saying his co-leaders want peace and NS won't be hit. I'm not completely sure that that is what the post is saying, so I'm sorry if I misread that :bored:

And if after the 1st war, Anton tells us that you guys won't be hitting us, I don't see why I have to go out of my way to ask you if you won't be hitting us again. We were told that there was no further aggressiveness so I left it at that. And then after the 2nd war, I'm told by a different person that you won't be hitting anymore. I guess from now on if I'm ever involved in a war with xELDx I will just have to kill restarts fresh OOP because any peace agreement is total bs.

Missionary
03-26-2009, 18:21
Check the 5th post in this thread. I can't really understand the complexity of the post, but I think it has something to do with BeeNo saying his co-leaders want peace and NS won't be hit. I'm not completely sure that that is what the post is saying, so I'm sorry if I misread that :bored:

And if after the 1st war, Anton tells us that you guys won't be hitting us, I don't see why I have to go out of my way to ask you if you won't be hitting us again. We were told that there was no further aggressiveness so I left it at that. And then after the 2nd war, I'm told by a different person that you won't be hitting anymore. I guess from now on if I'm ever involved in a war with xELDx I will just have to kill restarts fresh OOP because any peace agreement is total bs.

anton was trying to get peace for NS, Pride and vT which we just refused. he then said just for NS and Pride and just say you wont war vT but you still can. thats the one i said to anton we would. but then after i spoke to him he still killed beeno. so neither of us were completly keeping to our word. but like i said i never spoke to a NS leader untill i spoke to andy who avoided answering if he was going to continue killing us.

about the second bit. maybe not listen to people who have nothing to do with the other nation involved in the war? or atleast confirm it with the leader? :P

BeeNo
03-26-2009, 18:22
stop being silly, we have 3 active warrers as well, and all on 3rd states, even numbers and were smaller, seems fair enough to me.

oooga was the main person but last set numerous NS states/leaders were involved.

i have no idea who told you to stop warring us 2nd time, so i have no idea wuts up there.

anyways, whats done is done, and here were warring you 1 last time this set, enjoy it, i know i will.

BeeNo
03-26-2009, 18:33
i would also like to point out that ooga was killed in NS during our 2nd war with them this set.

Crimson Shadow
03-26-2009, 18:36
thats the one i said to anton we would. but then after i spoke to him he still killed beeno. so neither of us were completly keeping to our word.

Hmm...here it sounds like you are a leader, but you say that you arent. Which is it?
And I'm pretty sure the convo shows him talking to BeeNo, not you.

but like i said i never spoke to a NS leader untill i spoke to andy who avoided answering if he was going to continue killing us.

I didn't know I had to come find you and beg you if you want peace, when it is your nation that is wanting the peace. If you want the war to stop, you should put forth a little effort and start the conversation, not wait for the victors to come ask for peace.

Andy is usually signed into MSN while hes at work, can't really blame him for not talking when hes not around. And like I've said before, why not come to me if hes not responding? If I'm not on MSN, Mr P just added a brand new feature that you might not have noticed yet. Its called private messages. I hear you can even see if the person has read that message yet or not. Amazing what technology can do now!

about the second bit. maybe not listen to people who have nothing to do with the other nation involved in the war? or atleast confirm it with the leader? :P

I will admit, that is my fault for not double checking with you guys but I thought I could trust them....and I still do.

i have no idea who told you to stop warring us 2nd time, so i have no idea wuts up there.
I'm not going to say who it was, if they want to come out and say it then thats their decision.

anyways, whats done is done, and here were warring you 1 last time this set, enjoy it, i know i will.
Hard to enjoy something when by the end of the set you will barely have enough turns to come OOP.

Crimson Shadow
03-26-2009, 18:37
i would also like to point out that ooga was killed in NS during our 2nd war with them this set.

But like I said, he wasn't in NS when you declared, and I didn't even know he had a state until after you declared. So I don't see how his actions could cause you to declare war on us when he wasn't in NS at the time of declaration.

BeeNo
03-26-2009, 18:54
stop being silly, we have 3 active warrers as well, and all on 3rd states, even numbers and were smaller, seems fair enough to me.

oooga was the main person but last set numerous NS states/leaders were involved.

it wasn't, please read my whole posts before responding, i don't like repeating myself, but i will anyway.

we wanted to war NS this set for forum bashing so we did.

vinnie was not a leader/co-leader at start of set, i asked him to be for next set so he is now.

Divine Intervention
03-26-2009, 18:56
anton was trying to get peace for NS, Pride and vT which we just refused. he then said just for NS and Pride and just say you wont war vT but you still can. thats the one i said to anton we would. but then after i spoke to him he still killed beeno. so neither of us were completly keeping to our word. but like i said i never spoke to a NS leader untill i spoke to andy who avoided answering if he was going to continue killing us.

well actually BeeNo offered peace to NS and Pride and then i asked vT to be included and he said no. after which we killed BeeNo and i said vT didnt have to be included in peace. i didnt agree to any cease fire or anything rmb?

northbabylon
03-26-2009, 19:35
vinnie...when did you ask me for peace? other then a few hours ago when you said you messaged me which i didn't respond...
Not that i ignored you.
If i didn't respond there is a 95% chance i was at work and left my msn on at home...sign on msn via xbox and i rarely check my messages on there...or my dad was on the ocmp and he just x'd out when you imed me.
vinnie- you of all people should know the type of player i am.
I hold my word more than most people do here. I wouldn't have ignored you if you were contacting me about peace.
And about the preps thing...crimson and I both forgot it was even declared =P

Crimson Shadow
03-26-2009, 19:45
vinnie was not a leader/co-leader at start of set, i asked him to be for next set so he is now.

Well apparently he was a leader/co-leader early in the set, because he told anton which peace agreement that he wanted.

And I did read your whole post, as I always do. I saw that line and you said "Numerous states/leaders."

nu⋅mer⋅ous
adjective
1. very many; being or existing in great quantity
2. consisting of or comprising a great number of units or individuals
I just went back and reread the thread and I see 2 people (ooga and andy) which participated in bashing....and I don't know if you can even count Andy because he didn't even say anything that bad. I fail to see either of these definitions qualifying 2 people as numerous.

However, you neglect the fact that Vinnie did start the "bashing." http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=61870&postcount=56

I will admit some of ooga's posts I feel were extreme, but hes a big boy and can handle his own battles. Vinnie was posting things just like he was, so don't pretend that your nation isn't innocent in the bashing as well.....since it was you guys who started it in the first place.

BeeNo
03-27-2009, 05:57
let the blame fall where it may, it got heated enough for us to want to war you over it.

Missionary
03-27-2009, 09:33
I just went back and reread the thread and I see 2 people (ooga and andy) which participated in bashing....and I don't know if you can even count Andy because he didn't even say anything that bad. I fail to see either of these definitions qualifying 2 people as numerous.

However, you neglect the fact that Vinnie did start the "bashing." http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=61870&postcount=56

I will admit some of ooga's posts I feel were extreme, but hes a big boy and can handle his own battles. Vinnie was posting things just like he was, so don't pretend that your nation isn't innocent in the bashing as well.....since it was you guys who started it in the first place.

your a day late my friend. below was my 1st post about anything involving NS.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=61668&postcount=18

and this was ooooga's post to it

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=61713&postcount=20

and it went on from there. 2 nations hitting 1 = Gang Bang. guess oooooga didnt like it.

vinnie...when did you ask me for peace? other then a few hours ago when you said you messaged me which i didn't respond...
Not that i ignored you.
If i didn't respond there is a 95% chance i was at work and left my msn on at home...sign on msn via xbox and i rarely check my messages on there...or my dad was on the ocmp and he just x'd out when you imed me.
vinnie- you of all people should know the type of player i am.
I hold my word more than most people do here. I wouldn't have ignored you if you were contacting me about peace.
And about the preps thing...crimson and I both forgot it was even declared =P

i didnt ask for peace. i asked if you were going to carry on killing us after #144 pussied out on the strike and left us high and dry. you didnt answer the question and we carried on with the conversation.

But like I said, he wasn't in NS when you declared, and I didn't even know he had a state until after you declared. So I don't see how his actions could cause you to declare war on us when he wasn't in NS at the time of declaration.

strange how he wasnt in there when we 1st declared and some how he didnt join NS but still managed to kill me later that same night.

Hmm...here it sounds like you are a leader, but you say that you arent. Which is it?
And I'm pretty sure the convo shows him talking to BeeNo, not you.

you were talking about the 5th post in the start of this thread. the one where anton copies the convo i was having with him. if he showed the rest of the conversation before hand i did say i didnt consider myself a leader or even co-leader until beeno said it to anton.

I didn't know I had to come find you and beg you if you want peace, when it is your nation that is wanting the peace. If you want the war to stop, you should put forth a little effort and start the conversation, not wait for the victors to come ask for peace.

Andy is usually signed into MSN while hes at work, can't really blame him for not talking when hes not around. And like I've said before, why not come to me if hes not responding? If I'm not on MSN, Mr P just added a brand new feature that you might not have noticed yet. Its called private messages. I hear you can even see if the person has read that message yet or not. Amazing what technology can do now!

he was online and i was talking to him. i asked him if he would carry on killing us and he didnt respond. a couple of minutes later we continued the conversation with the question left unanswered.

Missionary
03-27-2009, 15:01
not this set buddy. ::pitty::

guess you got that wrong :)

northbabylon
03-27-2009, 15:36
for the record...i was the only person who know ooga had a state. He wasn't even going to join until i convinced him.

northbabylon
03-27-2009, 15:37
WHY AM I STILL ALIVE!!! YOU GUYS SUCK

Crimson Shadow
03-27-2009, 16:38
your a day late my friend. below was my 1st post about anything involving NS.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=61668&postcount=18

and this was ooooga's post to it

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showpost.php?p=61713&postcount=20

Ok, my bad...I never saw that post...so I guess ooga did kinda start the bashing.

strange how he wasnt in there when we 1st declared and some how he didnt join NS but still managed to kill me later that same night.

I'm gonna pull a BeeNo here....why not read my entire post so I don't have to keep repeating myself. I didn't even know ooga had a state until after your 2nd declaration. I don't know how else to put this any clearer.

you were talking about the 5th post in the start of this thread. the one where anton copies the convo i was having with him. if he showed the rest of the conversation before hand i did say i didnt consider myself a leader or even co-leader until beeno said it to anton.

I'm pretty sure the convo he posted says BeeNo Anton. Not Vinnie Anton or Missionary Anton.

BeeNo
03-28-2009, 03:35
thats purely an editted part of a convo between anton and me. one where i told him i would give NS and Pride peace if they declared peace, anton wanted vT included, i said no deal.

sorry but he took bits and fragments of the convo and decided to put them in an order that helped his arguement.

BeeNo
03-28-2009, 03:58
just look at the times of my msg's in that convo, its not even in order. also if you look at the deal he wanted one of the terms is to publicly post the peace in forums, which didn't happen.

and do i need to mention again, that this was a tactic to bully us which i wasn't gunna stand for.

all this talk just seems to go in circles.

Missionary
03-28-2009, 22:30
I'm gonna pull a BeeNo here....why not read my entire post so I don't have to keep repeating myself. I didn't even know ooga had a state until after your 2nd declaration. I don't know how else to put this any clearer.

I'm pretty sure the convo he posted says BeeNo Anton. Not Vinnie Anton or Missionary Anton.

can i pull a beeno now and say read your entire post so i dont have to repeat myself. he was in your nation when we declared on NS the 1st time. wether you knew it or not was irrelevant. btw how can you say he wasnt in your nation if you didnt know he had a state? it turned out he did have a state and he was in your nation when we FIRST declared on NS

and the second bit, my bad.....was looking at the wrong post :P

northbabylon
03-29-2009, 01:31
ACTUALLY...he wasn't in NS when you guys declared...he tagged up when we CS'd.
=P
*the more you know*

BeeNo
03-29-2009, 05:31
oh great, we created a new term.

pulling a beeno!

**** you all! :mad:

btw mr. p, you need to make a better wink smiley, the current one doesn't look like a wink at all.

Crimson Shadow
03-29-2009, 18:05
he was in your nation when we declared on NS the 1st time. wether you knew it or not was irrelevant. btw how can you say he wasnt in your nation if you didnt know he had a state? it turned out he did have a state and he was in your nation when we FIRST declared on NS

Umm...I'm pretty sure that #153 (ooga) was NEVER in our nation until our CS during the 2nd declaration. So I don't see how he was in our nation during your first declaration, unless he joined while I was in Indianapolis for 3 days and left before I got back, and somehow the interior news never said anything.

Oh well....war is over, no point in arguing minor details anymore.
Lets see if next set will be the first set NS will be able to net the entire set.

ooga booga
03-30-2009, 19:08
can i pull a beeno now and say read your entire post so i dont have to repeat myself. he was in your nation when we declared on NS the 1st time. wether you knew it or not was irrelevant. btw how can you say he wasnt in your nation if you didnt know he had a state? it turned out he did have a state and he was in your nation when we FIRST declared on NS

and the second bit, my bad.....was looking at the wrong post :P

lol I was never in NS when you guys did your FS. My entire nation didn't even know I had a state (with the exception of Andy who I informed 1-2 days prior). I was a lone state with no nation or NA running a Tech strat. Once you guys FS'd I joined NS to help with the CS. So I love all your bold crap and stuff... but that's just what it is. Bold crap. lol