PDA

View Full Version : Premium Account Benefits

Mr President
07-17-2010, 23:01
Some of these are the same, but many are new and will be starting next set.

Premium Member Benefits:

- Bonus turns are given automatically. So you do not need to manually collect them.

- You can change user/state name as many times as you want. Normal members can only do this once.

- Can enter vacation mode. This protects your state from any attacks while you are away.

- Colored name in the forums

- Can change forum titles to whatever you want.

- Private section in forums just for Premium Members.

- State automatically register at the start of every round.

- Nation automatically register at the start of every round.

- Able to view Live Stats page in game. This gives you up to date info on what is going on. (new)

- Able to view larger history of Global Events page. (new)

- Free passes for CTF server. (new)

- Larger daily paycheck.

- Readiness shows in info bar.

- Able to view the Global Military Graph. (new)

- When you sell an item on the Public Market, money is put into your bank account so it can't be taken if attacked. (new)

More will be added in time, but for now this is a good start. Nothing at this time gives an advantage ingame to premiums members. I do however feel that over time there will be a few perks for being a premium.

The last feature where your money is deposited into your bank account automatically is a nice feature. :) I'm sure many of you are going to like that one..

All of these are listed in the purchase area, and i'll also have it on the manual as well as it's own page for viewing.

Cemetary
07-17-2010, 23:25
i love the pm to bank account feature, that will actually help alot so if u rnt online all your money wont get raped during SAs

plus its a nice advantage for someone to not know how much money u have on hand while u are offline right after a sale

Crimson Shadow
07-17-2010, 23:42
One other thing that I thought of adding for prems would be in spy ops prem spies will give the intel exactly how it is now.
If you aren't a prem, then you will still be able to get the full spy op, but numbers could be up to +/- 5%.

So a prem would see:

Turns: 100
Population: 10,000,000
Spies: 100,000
Inf: 100,000,000
Jets: 1,000,000
Ships: 10,000,000

While a non-prem with same intel could see:

Turns: 95-105
Population: 9,500,000-10,500,000
Spies: 95,000-105,000
Inf: 95,000,000-105,000,000
Jets: 950,000-1,050,000
Ships: 9,500,000-10,500,000

Mr President
07-18-2010, 00:07
i love the pm to bank account feature, that will actually help alot so if u rnt online all your money wont get raped during SAs

plus its a nice advantage for someone to not know how much money u have on hand while u are offline right after a sale

before I forget, as I am sure someone would have brought this up but if the sale of your goods puts you over your 50B max savings, then the money just goes to your open account.

Stockers will need to pay attention to what kind of profits they are going to make and how much they have in the bank. If the total amount in the bank plus the profit you make from the sale is greater than 50B, then the money DOES NOT deposit in the bank. Just in your open account.

If your under 50B then you have no problems....

I didn't want to make it totally easy for some of you lazy americans.. lol

Mr President
07-18-2010, 00:09
One other thing that I thought of adding for prems would be in spy ops prem spies will give the intel exactly how it is now.
If you aren't a prem, then you will still be able to get the full spy op, but numbers could be up to +/- 5%.

So a prem would see:

Turns: 100
Population: 10,000,000
Spies: 100,000
Inf: 100,000,000
Jets: 1,000,000
Ships: 10,000,000

While a non-prem with same intel could see:

Turns: 95-105
Population: 9,500,000-10,500,000
Spies: 95,000-105,000
Inf: 95,000,000-105,000,000
Jets: 950,000-1,050,000
Ships: 9,500,000-10,500,000

actually i have this same thing being used for some of my testing and it may happen down the road. Basically states can purchase tech and invest it in "training" of spies.. The better trained the more accurate the intel is..

Calvin74
07-18-2010, 00:13
actually i have this same thing being used for some of my testing and it may happen down the road. Basically states can purchase tech and invest it in "training" of spies.. The better trained the more accurate the intel is..

I am ok with that but not with the buying of a prem account to give you better intel.

I like all these but a few of them give me pause. The auto bank is a huge ingame advantage and what is the global military graph? What is the live states page as well?

Mr President
07-18-2010, 00:32
I am ok with that but not with the buying of a prem account to give you better intel.

I like all these but a few of them give me pause. The auto bank is a huge ingame advantage and what is the global military graph? What is the live states page as well?

you won't get better intel with a prem account. I am saving that for when we make it so states can purchase tech and do research.. long ways down the line.

The Global Military Stats is a pie graph that shows the % of each military. Kinda like our current building graph, but this shows nothing but military.

The Live Statistics page gives you just that, live info from what is most current in the game. It gives you largest LG, Most Attacks, Most Defends, Most turns used, total amount of attacks, amount of attacks in the last 24hrs, how many SA,GA,AR,BR,AA attacks have been made, Total Land lost all set, AVG land lost per attack, Total Buildings Lost, Avg building loss per attack, Most kills and active users.. There will be more added in time..

The Global Events will go back to 675hrs.

I think i got all the ones that will need explaining.. Any questions just ask :)

nosejam
07-20-2010, 07:48
Not sure how possible it is, but when the nations are reformed automatically, could the forums also be brought over?