PDA

View Full Version : NW game additions

Mr President
11-14-2007, 23:20
I have put on a couple of additions to the game.

-on the log in page you will see a "vote" button. Don't worry you can't miss it lol.. When you click it, it will take you into a special section of these forums where you will cast votes on game changes or issues. You can also access this same page from inside the forums, but not everyone who play uses these forums. Plus all non registered members can vote, so if they click on it then it will bring them here which may help increase forum usage too. The Dev team is in charge of this section and will post polls for all of us to vote on. Each week there will be a new poll.

- I have also added a scrolling marquee on the login page too. nothing big, but i think it makes it look a little better. We need to add things that makes the game look like it's fun and not plain. i am working on adding some graphics to the login page too.

- There is also a new tab in the game (under external forums tab). It's called "Vote for NW". When this is clicked it will take you to a place where you can cast your vote for Nation Wars. Clicking on this each day makes us climb up in ranks and helps bring new people to the game.

I know not all of you LOVE this game, but i think it's a 100% better then when we first put it up. Currently the Dev team is working on pure strats and once that is done things will be even better.

Svenne has replied to an email and has said he is sorry for taking so long but he is still swamped with school and just hasn't had the time, but he still
promises it will happen as soon as he gets a break from school. As much as we all want WoW back, we have to understand his school work comes first.
WoW will happen. Don't know when, but it WILL happen. Till then let's do as much as we can with Nation Wars and make it the best game we can.

Thanks

Crimson Shadow
11-15-2007, 07:50
I like the vote button at the bottom of the login page.

Missionary
11-15-2007, 08:33
ive said this a few times but knowowne ever ansers me. how do ya vote on the 1st site? there isnt a button to automatically do it and i dunno how to vote otherwise.

p.s. nice additions are the other voting sites going to be added to that list?

Mr President
11-15-2007, 16:47
The reason you can't find it is cause we are off the top 200 list. I need to find us and then link it right to that.. I'll try to do that tonight.

Also, i have added random banners. Each time the page refreshes it will display a new banner. I'm in a hotel and the internet here sucks so it seems like it lags some for me. If you would, please test it out and see if there is any lag for you guys and then let me know..

thanks

Crimson Shadow
11-15-2007, 17:45
No lag for me...and I always seem to have slow internet.

pcgluva
11-15-2007, 23:28
working fine in ny here on low connection off my next door neghbors internet

Mr President
11-15-2007, 23:43
I have added a new banner to the login page as well.. It is my first attempt with animation, so i'm sure i will add more to it and change it some. But all in all i think it's pretty cool :dblthumbup:

pcgluva
11-16-2007, 00:00
if u want better quality banners for ingame let me know ill work on some

Mr President
11-16-2007, 00:30
You saying my work is not good enough?

youngwebsolutions
11-16-2007, 05:42
You saying my work is not good enough?

LOL!!! :P

Crimson Shadow
11-16-2007, 07:49
Sounds like there might be 2 mod positions opening up soon lol

pcgluva
11-16-2007, 08:02
lmao :-p no just saying i can get u more banners

Mr President
11-16-2007, 11:04
uh huh..

Anyway, yea sure we could always use more. keep them as close to 700x100 as you can.

Warl0rd
11-16-2007, 11:39
i would rather see something basic done in flash then a movie gif animation like that one lol...

and i'm sorry but the vote button reminds me 10y old web pages full of blinking animated gifs... they are not used anymore...

now since I suck at graphics and can't do any better, i'll just say its great :P

Mr President
11-16-2007, 17:40
ive said this a few times but knowowne ever ansers me. how do ya vote on the 1st site? there isnt a button to automatically do it and i dunno how to vote otherwise.

p.s. nice additions are the other voting sites going to be added to that list?

we are currently ranked 157.. you can find us there.

Missionary
11-18-2007, 12:43
is all you do is rate it? i gave it a review and rated it, just wondered if thats all you can do?