PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Moore visionary or ignorant baboon?

ranger2112
11-19-2007, 17:13
http://www.spinsanity.org/columns/20031016b.html

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54541

Mr President
11-19-2007, 17:52
now see, i believe we need the Michael Moore's in this country. We need them cause it makes people "search" for the real truth.

But there is a bad thing to this too. We Americans are so busy with our own day to day lives that as long as we see it on TV well then it must be the truth.

American Media today is the worst i have ever seen. Fox works for the republicans and CNN works for the democrats. Both sides spin a story to the
way they want it to be and not the way it ACTUALLY is. So until the American people say enough is enough, then it's going to keep going like this and the Michael Moore's of the world will get the 15min of fame they seek.

50 years ago his movies never would have made it to the big screen cause the people cared enough to find the truth and didn't believe what they heard or saw on TV..

We can go on all year long blaming certain people for America's problems. But the bottom line is, we the American people are the problem. We are so involved in our own lives we only think for the "now" and who the heck care about the future.. This needs to change!

Satan666
11-19-2007, 18:39
I wouldn't call him either, I think he's smart for some of the topics that he brings up and After watching "Bowling for Columbine" I was filled with anger towards NRA. Also i recommend people to watch at least one of his documentaries before you call him either.

Crimson Shadow
11-19-2007, 19:30
American Media today is the worst i have ever seen. Fox works for the republicans and CNN works for the democrats. Both sides spin a story to the
way they want it to be and not the way it ACTUALLY is.

If only I could give you rep for that.

Mr President
11-19-2007, 20:59
why can't you?

Crimson Shadow
11-20-2007, 07:22
"You must spread rep around before giving it to Mr President again"

ooga booga
11-20-2007, 15:06
He's an ignorant baboon, a blubbering idiot, a stupid no good for nothing twat... etc. etc. :)

For some reason Moore, a college dropout, (in his first year I believe) think he knows all the ins and outs of our country. He's a freakin loser and I'll never believe an ounce of what he has to say after reading and watching several of his stupid crap. I can't stand the media.

Mwahahahaha
11-24-2007, 20:51
We can go on all year long blaming certain people for America's problems. But the bottom line is, we the American people are the problem. We are so involved in our own lives we only think for the "now" and who the heck care about the future.. This needs to change!

That is hitting the nail on the head. Not only for America but for any country. You can whine your arse off at the governing bodies, but it's not going to solve anything.

Michael Moore is skilled at what he does. He has his point of view and creates great "documentaries" to back it up. Some of it is right on the spot, some of it is far-fetched manipulations, but considering that the most credible news spot the past couple of years has probably been Jon Stewart's daily show, presentations like his has a space in the public debate.

Everything that is called news or documented as a fact is presented with a huge bias, and it is up to any intelligent citizen to make up his own mind. When you got your mind made up, you should act accordingly and either adapt or work towards a change. Whining solves nothing.

But of course, it's nice to have someone to whine about when things doesn't go your way.