PDA

View Full Version : ABT AGAIN!

Mr President
07-25-2010, 21:30
SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 8 Land / 1 Buildings, 527 Science, $5.706.712, 25.621 Food 19:34:45-2010/07/25
SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 11 Land / 1 Buildings, 532 Science, $5.883.208, 25.880 Food 19:34:22-2010/07/25
SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 12 Land / 2 Buildings, 537 Science, $6.065.163, 26.141 Food 19:34:20-2010/07/25
SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 7 Land / 1 Buildings, 543 Science, $6.252.746, 26.405 Food 19:34:18-2010/07/25
SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 9 Land / 1 Buildings, 548 Science, $6.446.129, 26.672 Food 19:33:57-2010/07/25
SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 12 Land / 1 Buildings, 554 Science, $6.645.494, 26.942 Food 19:33:54-2010/07/25
SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 11 Land / 1 Buildings, 559 Science, $6.851.025, 27.214 Food 19:33:52-2010/07/25
SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 7 Land / 1 Buildings, 565 Science, $7.062.912, 27.489 Food 19:33:20-2010/07/25
SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 13 Land / 1 Buildings, 571 Science, $7.281.353, 27.766 Food 19:33:16-2010/07/25
SA Heinz Doofenshmirz(#32)[ABT] guilderland(#21)[127] 12 Land / 1 Buildings, 576 Science, $7.506.549, 28.047 Food 19:33:10-2010/07/25

Stealing a kill is pretty sad. This was a 1 vs 1 war where I was toying with this state for a reason. I never had any intentions of killing him. I left him at 102 land for a reason. Why on earth would you steal this kill. You saw the low land and did SA's knowing it would eventually kill him. You can't even declare war?

I am not happy over this. :thumbdown:

Xavior
07-25-2010, 22:25
Heres a question to you.

Why do you feel entitled to killing this inactive state? Sure, he declared war on you a while ago, but as far as I could tell, nothing really happened out of it. As I said, leaving him at 100 land was not the smartest idea. If you can AR the crap out of him, then I can SA the crap out of him.

I hazard to guess that the reason you post this on the forums as well as sending me the message is to try to encourage others on here to kill these two ABT 'troublemakers'. If doing too many Standard Attacks this month is what villainfies Beeno and I, then your goal to get rid of suiciders has definately worked.

And in before Calvin comes in and complains about us in this thread too :)

BeeNo
07-25-2010, 22:32
i thought u were helping mr. p, and SA'ing someone to death should count for 2 kills :)

Calvin74
07-25-2010, 22:42
Heres a question to you.

Why do you feel entitled to killing this inactive state? Sure, he declared war on you a while ago, but as far as I could tell, nothing really happened out of it. As I said, leaving him at 100 land was not the smartest idea. If you can AR the crap out of him, then I can SA the crap out of him.

I hazard to guess that the reason you post this on the forums as well as sending me the message is to try to encourage others on here to kill these two ABT 'troublemakers'. If doing too many Standard Attacks this month is what villainfies Beeno and I, then your goal to get rid of suiciders has definately worked.

i couldn't care less about this
i will say you were smart in waiting till the end to do this stuff. had you done it mid set your state would already be dead but i am shooting for a nw record instead of killing two guys that are just goofing around in the 1st place.

maybe someday you will take your state serious and understand what it is like when someone pisses it all down the drain just to say they can

Xavior
07-25-2010, 22:46
I'm soo sorry that losing 600 land has ruined your nation's chance on finishing 1st. Poor Calvin :(

Calvin74
07-25-2010, 22:48
I'm soo sorry that losing 600 land has ruined your nation's chance on finishing 1st. Poor Calvin :(

that or you spy opping away 30mil of my food:P
what do you need 10m spies for anyways?

and we will clearly set the nw record but i was hoping to make it untouchable for some time

i always kinda thought abt was better than this but 3 active players is pretty bad....
where are your guys?

Xavior
07-25-2010, 22:51
I need 10m spies to jump into the top 10, obviously. You're so out of touch these days, Calvin ;)

Calvin74
07-25-2010, 22:52
I need 10m spies to jump into the top 10, obviously. You're so out of touch these days, Calvin ;)

crap:(
isn't there an old people memo i can sign up for to learn this stuff?
dogma where is our AARP help???

ooga booga
07-25-2010, 23:11
Heres a question to you.

He wasn't trying to kill him, he left him at 200 land for a reason. If he was trying to kill him he would have killed him. He has his reasons, and if you don't know than you probably shouldn't have intervened. If you are so curious and have to know it was a friend of his who thought he could take down USA.

What I don't understand is that you two are the first ones to get upset when someone ruins your states when you are playing for top, but when it's a set that you are not fully active or doing well you don't mind being one of those guys that "don't care" and don't mind ruining the set of others. It's all fun and games and then you come on here and find it funny that it aggravates others when you've been in the same spot before and have been frustrated before. I know you do this when you get bored but it comes across a little selfish (suicider attitude). Just my 2 cents on it.

Xavior
07-25-2010, 23:21
Oogla, you totally missed the point of my post.

If Mr. President wanted to leave this guy at 100 land for the night and expect no one to 'intervene', he should have set up a separate server where only he and this guy played. Instead, this happened in a public game. Where there are probably 100 other people doing their thing. Now he is angry that one out of these 100+ decided to SA this guy at 100 land? Should this be the next rule change?

Rule 152: You are not allowed to kill anyone with SAs if your nation is not at war with the target state's nation.

And I'm a suicider because I killed an inactive with 100 land? How the standards have fallen when you are no longer able to do war attacks outside of war. I do the great -Z- and Marine Recon shame.

ooga booga
07-26-2010, 07:20

If Mr. President wanted to leave this guy at 100 land for the night and expect no one to 'intervene', he should have set up a separate server where only he and this guy played. Instead, this happened in a public game. Where there are probably 100 other people doing their thing. Now he is angry that one out of these 100+ decided to SA this guy at 100 land? Should this be the next rule change?

Rule 152: You are not allowed to kill anyone with SAs if your nation is not at war with the target state's nation.

And I'm a suicider because I killed an inactive with 100 land? How the standards have fallen when you are no longer able to do war attacks outside of war. I do the great -Z- and Marine Recon shame.

And you completely missed the point of my post as well. Not once did I call you a suicider. I said you have the attitude of one. There is a big difference. You are playing the role of "I don't care about other states but myself to have fun and try to spice things up." I know this guy was small meat but you guys are good players that play up top enough to know that it gets annoying when someone starts messing with you for their amusement. That's all I'm saying. :)

Mr President
07-26-2010, 10:46

Whoa... Nobody called you a suicider. I called you a Kill stealer :)

I left him at 102 land cause the chance of him getting SA'd 10 times in a 24hr period is slim.

He isn't an inactive state, he logs on often. He just can't log in on weekends normally which is why I wanted him left alive. I suppose I should have said something about all of this on the forums but I really didn't want to draw any attention to the matter.

I was irritated cause you looked through the scores list, saw him with low land and intentionally killed him with 10 SA's. So what happened here is I spent all the turns doing the work and you swooped in and took the kill. You wouldn't be irritaded over that?

What's done is done and no sense in dwelling over it any longer. It will probably cost me several dozen dounuts to keep him playing the game now.. lol

As for your comment about rule 152, are you kidding me? I mean really come on don't you think the "rule" stuff has been blown way out?

lol I impose a rule on suiciding and everyone acts like we have all these rules. Other then the basic TOS rules that we have ALWAYS had and now the temp suiciding rule please fill me in on the other 150 rules.. :)

Max Logan
07-26-2010, 12:12
I left him at 102 land cause the chance of him getting SA'd 10 times in a 24hr period is slim.

Guess you never expected a Xavior lol

Mr President
07-26-2010, 12:19
lol guess your right.. Well next time I leave someone at 102 land I'll kill Xavior first :)

BeeNo
07-26-2010, 12:30
He wasn't trying to kill him, he left him at 200 land for a reason. If he was trying to kill him he would have killed him. He has his reasons, and if you don't know than you probably shouldn't have intervened. If you are so curious and have to know it was a friend of his who thought he could take down USA.

What I don't understand is that you two are the first ones to get upset when someone ruins your states when you are playing for top, but when it's a set that you are not fully active or doing well you don't mind being one of those guys that "don't care" and don't mind ruining the set of others. It's all fun and games and then you come on here and find it funny that it aggravates others when you've been in the same spot before and have been frustrated before. I know you do this when you get bored but it comes across a little selfish (suicider attitude). Just my 2 cents on it.

you are severely mistaken if you look at the damage we caused. i'm going to be honest, i've messed around with max's state, or itty's state, or vinnies state, or xav's state or kens state at different points in the game to amuse myself. i know the guys, and i don't actually cause them much damage, i think itty signed onto me failing 50 spy ops on him this month trying to get his intel. i hit max with a few failed attacks, just dinking around, i think i emp'd itty bitty like 20 times one point this month. no damage done at all. is 3 failed attacks and then 3 more failed attacks between 3 guys who have played in the same nations together for years really a problem?

anyways calvin posted on forums about it so i decided he needed 3 SA's as well. it was just coincidence that he had food 800mil food on hand, i didn't even notice it until after the attacks were done. sorry for destroying your food, but i think you guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

BeeNo
07-26-2010, 12:34
i find it funny that if we had done the same total attacks (6 attacks on each state) but had ken or vinnie involved there wouldn't even be a conversation right now. damage would of been the same but since we would of used 3 states to do 2 attacks each its suddenly ok.

Calvin74
07-26-2010, 15:40
you are severely mistaken if you look at the damage we caused. i'm going to be honest, i've messed around with max's state, or itty's state, or vinnies state, or xav's state or kens state at different points in the game to amuse myself. i know the guys, and i don't actually cause them much damage, i think itty signed onto me failing 50 spy ops on him this month trying to get his intel. i hit max with a few failed attacks, just dinking around, i think i emp'd itty bitty like 20 times one point this month. no damage done at all. is 3 failed attacks and then 3 more failed attacks between 3 guys who have played in the same nations together for years really a problem?

anyways calvin posted on forums about it so i decided he needed 3 SA's as well. it was just coincidence that he had food 800mil food on hand, i didn't even notice it until after the attacks were done. sorry for destroying your food, but i think you guys are making a big deal out of nothing.

see was an apology so hard to come by:)
had you hit just me i wouldn't have made a post about it. just the obscene number of hits on CR in a 36 hour period warranted some attention. that and pron was whining that everything was boring:P

BeeNo
07-26-2010, 15:48
ahhh did we just kiss and make up?

:wub:

Calvin74
07-26-2010, 16:23
ahhh did we just kiss and make up?

:wub:

maybe
i have been pretty hard up recently and my sheep are saying no:(

ooga booga
07-26-2010, 17:55

Honestly in the long run it's probably not a big deal. I'm not even involved I'm just giving my opinion of an outsider. To me it's always the principal of it. I know you guys were goofing around but it seemed to be at Calvin's expense which he originally didn't appreciate. If people goof around against each other I wouldn't say anything but if someone messes with someone else for fun and the other person isn't finding it fun than I take notice. I know you guys are good guys so I'm not worried about. Just thought that maybe the next time you goof off to make sure you know who you are goofing off isn't going to get all mad you. :P

P.S. You do realize at some point in the future (like 2 years from now) Tnova will randomly buy 80 million jets at the end of one set and kill you out of the blue for your acts against him this set right? :P lol

Xavior
07-26-2010, 19:04
This set? We haven't done much to Tnova this set compared to past ones.

Tnova
07-26-2010, 21:11
P.S. You do realize at some point in the future (like 2 years from now) Tnova will randomly buy 80 million jets at the end of one set and kill you out of the blue for your acts against him this set right? :P lol

140M jets. :thumbup:

Max Logan
07-27-2010, 04:16
140M jets. :thumbup:

you still mad about that cash I destroyed? :p

Tnova
07-28-2010, 00:10
Your question will be answered in time :)

BeeNo
07-28-2010, 00:57
i know a peaceful way to solve this :)

but i have been drinking, and i just had to do what has proved to be one of the most difficult things in my life which is bury the dog i grew up with.

we still make room for you next set itty and i would really appreciate you support! plz:thumbup:

Mr President
07-28-2010, 10:08
Very sorry to hear about your dog.. That is a very hard thing to do. :(

BeeNo
07-28-2010, 10:32
amazing how open you can get after a few beers :laugh:

thanx mr. p!

Max Logan
07-28-2010, 12:02
My cat died last year...10 years he was with us. Dammit, how such things grow as important as every family member...

Xavior
07-28-2010, 12:35
Max Logan left us last month. Now I'm sad :(

Max Logan
07-28-2010, 14:02
I`m returning this set :p

BeeNo
07-28-2010, 14:21
Dance::

Vortex
07-30-2010, 16:21
Jesus I cant leave you 2 alone for 9 days:P