PDA

View Full Version : Dear ELD...

FrogBu
03-19-2009, 15:28
It's funny, can't kill anything but restarts? You declared war on us and now you are pretty much dead in the water... So, you are resorting to killing restarts? Give up, you've been owned twice by NS... Can't handle it? Then, declare peace and give up... You are worthless for trying to war, not once, twice... Or would you like it thrice and get killed three times?

GIVE IT UP!

FrogBu
03-19-2009, 15:32
Let me rephrase 1 thing, It was Anton's nation Pride who harbored 3 NS (out of 6) for the brilliant ZERO loss on our side killing of ELD in the first place, now NS has single handedly tag killed you without losing top 3 states... You guys still need to GIVE IT UP!

Shabaz K
03-19-2009, 17:49
Let me rephrase 1 thing, It was Anton's nation Pride who harbored 3 NS (out of 6) for the brilliant ZERO loss on our side killing of ELD in the first place, now NS has single handedly tag killed you without losing top 3 states... You guys still need to GIVE IT UP!

didn't they jump from NS?

Divine Intervention
03-19-2009, 17:52
3 NS states (initially 2, 1 joined 2 days later i think) joined my nation Pride to fight xELDx so that the whole of NS (which was inactive) didn't have to get involved.

Shabaz K
03-19-2009, 17:59
3 NS states (initially 2, 1 joined 2 days later i think) joined my nation Pride to fight xELDx so that the whole of NS (which was inactive) didn't have to get involved.

still NS has alot to do seeing as one of its own captain left

Raul
03-19-2009, 18:03
Eld dont give up! spartans never surrender never retreat!

Shabaz K
03-19-2009, 18:12

Restarts Vs Stockers

if they can get stockers to aid them it could change eaasily

BeeNo
03-19-2009, 19:02
frogbutt is just sad cause i killed him :P

BeeNo
03-19-2009, 19:05
its also funny cause this entire 2nd war you didn't kill anything but restarts :P

Crimson Shadow
03-19-2009, 19:17
I have to say that Frog's statement reflects his own opinions and does not represent NS.

Personally, I felt it was a fun war, even though it wasn't quite as competitive as I was hoping.
But you guys were restarts and its tough to kill people with 50b banks when their online when you declare :P

Divine Intervention
03-19-2009, 19:56
its also funny cause this entire 2nd war you didn't kill anything but restarts :P

thats cause the initial war was so successful.

ooga booga
03-19-2009, 20:31
Nathan if they want to use turns on our restarts than that is their choice. :) Nothing in the rule book against killing the same person more than once. :p They are all on their 2nd restart as well so they are in the same boat as you are.

Missionary
03-20-2009, 04:13
I have to say that Frog's statement reflects his own opinions and does not represent NS.

Personally, I felt it was a fun war, even though it wasn't quite as competitive as I was hoping.
But you guys were restarts and its tough to kill people with 50b banks when their online when you declare :P

yeh, it would have been differnt if you didnt have 4 out of 6 online when we declared lol. atleast nubs would have been dead aswel. but we were expecting this to be difficult and although beeno was hopeful to get the victory and then move on i didnt really see that happening lol.

@ frogguy - considering we were all restarts aswel as you lot being online when declared and our only original state being one of anton's biatches and leaving i dnt think weve done to badly.

@ oooga - thank you, a nice post :P

FrogBu
03-20-2009, 12:02
yeh, it would have been differnt if you didnt have 4 out of 6 online when we declared lol. atleast nubs would have been dead aswel. but we were expecting this to be difficult and although beeno was hopeful to get the victory and then move on i didnt really see that happening lol.

@ frogguy - considering we were all restarts aswel as you lot being online when declared and our only original state being one of anton's biatches and leaving i dnt think weve done to badly.

@ oooga - thank you, a nice post :P

@Missionary - Yeah, it was fun until my state with 13b in bank and jumped from being AR'ed by you guys in the first shot (which I was almost dead... down to 531a) Which wasn't bad until I SAed a few of you landfat guys, thanks :)

@BeeNo, I could careless about how many times I restart in this game... It's just funny to see a nation declare war and then get served up and have to resort to killing restarts to keep the numbers game up... Just something rather funny, that's all.

NS 1, Pride 1, ELD 0.

Missionary
03-20-2009, 12:07
@Missionary - Yeah, it was fun until my state with 13b in bank and jumped from being AR'ed by you guys in the first shot (which I was almost dead... down to 531a) Which wasn't bad until I SAed a few of you landfat guys, thanks :)

@BeeNo, I could careless about how many times I restart in this game... It's just funny to see a nation declare war and then get served up and have to resort to killing restarts to keep the numbers game up... Just something rather funny, that's all.

NS 1, Pride 1, ELD 0.

so you dont wonna restart to many times lol. btw, whats with the last bit?

Nubs
03-20-2009, 18:20
It seemed like you guys had given up trying to kill me before I logged on. It wouldn't have mattered anyways though, since my state is unkillable. When you try to AR my last 3 land away, our states will magically switch land-values. :P that makes my state pretty much unkillable:fight:

BeeNo
03-21-2009, 05:00
yeah we had someone sign off while we were killing you so we couldn't finish you off.

:vangry:

northbabylon
03-21-2009, 13:38
yeah we had someone sign off while we were killing you so we couldn't finish you off.

:vangry:

that happened to us...3 times ::rain::

FrogBu
03-21-2009, 22:52
so you dont wonna restart to many times lol. btw, whats with the last bit?

@ Missionary, the score for each nation... NS 1, Pride 1 and ELD 0... Total tally for both wars.

;)

Missionary
03-22-2009, 15:03
oh right. so pride 1, NS 1 1/2 and ELD 0 hehe :P

FrogBu
03-22-2009, 15:38
oh right. so pride 1, NS 1 1/2 and ELD 0 hehe :P

That tally works for me...

ELD lost 2.5 to 0... that's sad :)

BeeNo
03-28-2009, 12:56
guess you could say ELD lost 2.5 to 1

You have killed Killing Restarts(#234) aka Frogbu

FrogBu
03-31-2009, 17:50
Yeah, more like 1 on 1 on our pre-emptive FS which it was a tag kill vs 0 loss.

not bad, ol' chaps!