PDA

View Full Version : Nation-Wars Redemption V1.08

Mr President
07-29-2010, 18:56
Changes this set are mainly for Premium Account members.

If you are a premium account member then you are:

- Able to view Live Stats page in game. This gives you up to date info on what is going on.

- Able to view larger history of Global Events page. 672hrs compared to 72hrs for reg users.

- Free passes for CTF server.

- Able to view the Global Military Graph. This is nothing special but it does add a little more graphics to the game. This will give a break down to every unit in the game.

- When you sell an item on the Public Market, money is put into your bank account so it can't be taken if attacked. If your a stocker and the amount you sell will take you past 50B then it WON'T add the money to the bank account. So please keep this in mind.

It has been decided that the war only attacks when war has been declared be reversed. We are however keeping:

"Suiciding will be against the rules. If your caught suiciding your states will be highlighted in pink on the scores pages for the remainder of your career in Nation-Wars. You will lose any chance at ever being placed into the Hall of Fame and any medal you have or gain will be removed. If you are a member of the Hall of Fame then you will be removed from that as well."

This will enable us the power to remove and disclose states who feel the need to suicide over and over.

There is no clear cut lines with this rule. I know some of you wanted me to explain in detail exactly what these lines where, I'm sorry but there is no way to do that. All that would do is allow people to run up to the line then back off.. Which basically does nothing to help the game.

As stated last set though, we are not out to ban or punish anyone. If you attack a state with a few war attacks from time to time nothing is going to happen to you. We still feel strongly that attacks like these are for nations to deal with and not us. The ones we will be looking for are the ones who continuously attack set after set after set for nothing more then revenge.

Some of you have to understand this is just a game. There are times when revenge is good and there are times when you just need to let it go and not suicide.

Warring is part of this game and needs to remain.

There are only a few who abuse this and take it upon themselves to ruin it for everyone else. So this new rule allows us to do what we need to do to protect the game the best we can.

I know last set many of you were worried that you were going to be marked a suicider. I'm telling you, this isn't going to effect 99% of you. This is just to seek out the ones who don't have a lot of care for the game or the destruction they cause.

Remember this is just a game. let's not take everything to heart. The sole purpose of this game is for a little fun outside of the hectic lives we all live

:)

*UPDATE*

Forgot to mention a new feature.

Delete Application- After you apply to a nation you are able to delete that application if you have decided to join another nation or have simply changed your mind. Go to the Recruitment tab and look under the section called "Nations you have applied to" and then delete the application of your choice.

totte
07-30-2010, 19:38
Changes this set are mainly for Premium Account members.

If you are a premium account member then you are:

- Able to view Live Stats page in game. This gives you up to date info on what is going on.

- Able to view larger history of Global Events page. 672hrs compared to 72hrs for reg users.

- Free passes for CTF server.

- Able to view the Global Military Graph. This is nothing special but it does add a little more graphics to the game. This will give a break down to every unit in the game.

- When you sell an item on the Public Market, money is put into your bank account so it can't be taken if attacked. If your a stocker and the amount you sell will take you past 50B then it WON'T add the money to the bank account. So please keep this in mind.

It has been decided that the war only attacks when war has been declared be reversed. We are however keeping:

"Suiciding will be against the rules. If your caught suiciding your states will be highlighted in pink on the scores pages for the remainder of your career in Nation-Wars. You will lose any chance at ever being placed into the Hall of Fame and any medal you have or gain will be removed. If you are a member of the Hall of Fame then you will be removed from that as well."

This will enable us the power to remove and disclose states who feel the need to suicide over and over.

There is no clear cut lines with this rule. I know some of you wanted me to explain in detail exactly what these lines where, I'm sorry but there is no way to do that. All that would do is allow people to run up to the line then back off.. Which basically does nothing to help the game.

As stated last set though, we are not out to ban or punish anyone. If you attack a state with a few war attacks from time to time nothing is going to happen to you. We still feel strongly that attacks like these are for nations to deal with and not us. The ones we will be looking for are the ones who continuously attack set after set after set for nothing more then revenge.

Some of you have to understand this is just a game. There are times when revenge is good and there are times when you just need to let it go and not suicide.

Warring is part of this game and needs to remain.

There are only a few who abuse this and take it upon themselves to ruin it for everyone else. So this new rule allows us to do what we need to do to protect the game the best we can.

I know last set many of you were worried that you were going to be marked a suicider. I'm telling you, this isn't going to effect 99% of you. This is just to seek out the ones who don't have a lot of care for the game or the destruction they cause.

Remember this is just a game. let's not take everything to heart. The sole purpose of this game is for a little fun outside of the hectic lives we all live

:)

good stuff ;)

ranger2112
08-01-2010, 20:55
my proceeds did not go directly into my bank account :(

Mr President
08-01-2010, 20:58
There was an issue early on that has been fixed. your sale prob happened before I fixed it.

Any problems, please report via game report. That way I see them quickly.

Mr President
08-01-2010, 21:39
Forgot to add in another change.. I simply forgot about the change till just now lol..

I updated my original post..

*UPDATE*

Forgot to mention a new feature.

Delete Application- After you apply to a nation you are able to delete that application if you have decided to join another nation or have simply changed your mind. Go to the Recruitment tab and look under the section called "Nations you have applied to" and then delete the application of your choice.