PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris: "Texas will lead second American Revolution"

Will
03-22-2009, 12:51
http://www.examiner.com/x-2071-DC-Sp...-US-government

Chuck Norris claims thousands of right wing cell groups exist and will rebel against U.S. government

March 9, 7:33 AM

The call by some right wing leaders for rebellion and for the military to refuse the commander in chief’s orders is joined by Chuck Norris who claims that thousands of right wing cell groups have organized and are ready for a second American Revolution. During an appearance on the Glen Beck radio show he promised that if things get any worse from his point of view he may “run for president of Texas.” The martial artist/actor/activist claims that Texas was never formally a part of the United States in the first place and that if rebellion is to come through secession Texas would lead the way.

L P
03-22-2009, 14:01
DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

DON'T **** WITH CHUCK NORRIS!!!

Disorder
03-22-2009, 23:01
link wont work.... :wall:

Acetriad
03-24-2009, 18:29
Woot! Go Texas!... I'm even an official Texan now :P

Missionary
03-26-2009, 11:44
Woot! Go Texas!... I'm even an official Texan now :P

how do you become an official texan? buy a cowboy hat.....on second thoughts i wont put the other 2 things i was going to write lmao.

Acetriad
03-26-2009, 17:20
I just changed my home of record, but .... I'm pretty sure I know exactly what you were thinking. Thats ok though, because those things are "native" Texans... I'm just a transplant, so it doesn't count for me. :thumbup: