PDA

View Full Version : Nation Wars 2

Mr President
11-26-2007, 16:19
Seeing we are close to having it done, i think it's time to let you all in on what we have been working on. Soon to be released is Nation Wars 2 ( still nation wars just haven't come up with a server name for it yet)

This is much like Nation Wars, only BETTER!

Here are a few things the new game will include:

-better Strats
-Better messaging system
-Game for reg members and also a game for Prem acct members. We will also have a "once a month" special game that will only last a weekend. We have up to 5 servers if needed.

- Better banking system
- Real time Stock market that uses products from in the game.
-Raffle system
-lottery System
-Races
> Both of these are explained in a graph when you sign up.
-territories
-Nations Banks
-Bounty system- where you pay others to make the kills for you
-Spies
-Profile page
-Better graphics- Stock market graph, map of Networth graph

These are just a few things the new game offers. Most of all it is more user friendly.

There are still a few more things that needs to be worked out. I'm not sure if it will be done before the next round or not. I would like it to be though.
But time is scarce in the busy Holiday season.

Just wanted you all to know that we are still working on making things better. I know things don't happen as fast as we would like them too, but
we are doing the best we can.

There is still no word on WoW. Basically it will happen as soon as Svenne has some free time to finish the small details and then release it to us. But
until then, we are trying to make the best game we can, and i really think you all will like the new game.

Mahdi
11-26-2007, 17:33
hooray

pcgluva
11-26-2007, 18:01
its good game play, and better looks also

L P
11-26-2007, 20:37
There is still no word on WoW. Basically it will happen as soon as Svenne has some free time to finish the small details and then release it to us. But
until then, we are trying to make the best game we can, and i really think you all will like the new game.

Stop using that name. :mad:

Mahdi
11-26-2007, 22:09
funny thing is back in the day i said it wouldnt come by the deadline and i pushed for the update of this game so woot woot

Satan666
11-27-2007, 04:15
wow, guess i'll have to play that one.