PDA

View Full Version : Down Time

Mr President
11-28-2007, 15:21
I'm sorry for the downtime. Last night the forums went down and were not brought back up till this morning.

Dirk was trying to load up a new game and messed things up and then i had to fix it when i logged on today...:D lmao... I'm sure you all believe that. lol

actually i was the one who messed it up and he saved MY butt this morning buy figuring out what happened and then getting things back on line. We could have had it fixed last night, but noooooooooo he was in bed sleeping for work the next day.. uh where is the dedication? lmao.. jk

Anyway, things are good and back up! Sorry for the inconvenience.

oh and for all you slower members, (ranger) this message is full of sarcasm.

lmao.. jk ranger!

Crimson Shadow
11-28-2007, 16:35
I was wondering why they were down for awhile.

Satan666
11-28-2007, 17:05
i was afraid of a hack. good thing that didn't happen.

youngwebsolutions
11-28-2007, 17:38
let's all blame msn at work... they don't show offline message's.. lol

so Mr. P.'s cry for help.. ;) didn't receive me faster then the time he woke up..
I'm sure Mr. P was going for bed quite late last night, so most of you N+S America dudes were asleep when all this happened..

More important.. it's fixed, the game was running all the time.. and no hacks have been made!

have fun!

pcgluva
11-28-2007, 17:46
lmao * remembers about this time when the chinesse xmas hack came about**** runs
!!

Warl0rd
11-28-2007, 18:00
thats past times :P

ranger2112
11-28-2007, 18:30
I'm sorry for the downtime. Last night the forums went down and were not brought back up till this morning.

Dirk was trying to load up a new game and messed things up and then i had to fix it when i logged on today...:D lmao... I'm sure you all believe that. lol

actually i was the one who messed it up and he saved MY butt this morning buy figuring out what happened and then getting things back on line. We could have had it fixed last night, but noooooooooo he was in bed sleeping for work the next day.. uh where is the dedication? lmao.. jk

Anyway, things are good and back up! Sorry for the inconvenience.

oh and for all you slower members, (ranger) this message is full of sarcasm.

lmao.. jk ranger!

i just cant believe you said that!!! lol o well

Mr President
11-28-2007, 18:39
lol.. i'm just kidding.. I used your name cause i knew you had thick skin and would know i was kidding.. Others like ooga would cry and cry about it..

lmao jk ooga!

Nat22
11-28-2007, 18:41
Mr P's turned into some sort of sarcastic machine all of sudden!!

Bring back the Mr P we all know and love! WE WANT 3 PAGE MESSAGES!!!!

Mr President
11-28-2007, 18:42
oh really... well don't worry.. Once WoW is back up and running then i'm sure you will see larger posts. :p

Nat22
11-28-2007, 18:48
oh really... well don't worry.. Once WoW is back up and running then i'm sure you will see larger posts. :p

I was joking NOOOOOOOOOOOO please don't subject us to that again.

lol jk

Muahahaha which is the truth i wonder.................

ooga booga
11-28-2007, 22:36
lol.. i'm just kidding.. I used your name cause i knew you had thick skin and would know i was kidding.. Others like ooga would cry and cry about it..

lmao jk ooga!

:crying: :glare: very funny :P

Glad to know the game is ok. I just got a computer virus this morning which I think I have beaten (I spent well over 5 hours running scans to beat that stupid trojan) and I'm hoping it's gone now, lol. So I wasn't sure if it was me or the site but right before I left MSN I saw you tell me it was back up and running so ya. :)

Satan666
11-30-2007, 02:48
let's all blame msn at work... they don't show offline message's.. lol

so Mr. P.'s cry for help.. ;) didn't receive me faster then the time he woke up..
I'm sure Mr. P was going for bed quite late last night, so most of you N+S America dudes were asleep when all this happened..

More important.. it's fixed, the game was running all the time.. and no hacks have been made!

have fun!

Well as a North American Insomniac, I for one was on going.... WTF!!!!!!!!

Mr President
11-30-2007, 16:18
:crying: :glare: very funny :P

Glad to know the game is ok. I just got a computer virus this morning which I think I have beaten (I spent well over 5 hours running scans to beat that stupid trojan)

Well, if you would stay off those kinds of sites then you wouldn't have to worry about getting a virus :dblthumbup:

Well as a North American Insomniac, I for one was on going.... WTF!!!!!!!!

lmao..

ooga booga
11-30-2007, 16:51
oh be quiet! I'm not sure how I got the virus, most likely off of a site when I was searching up music lyrics for an extra credit assignment for my Psych class. :glare: I believe the virus to be called Virtumonde... so there :P Looking it up online they tell me it's not bad... but it's been 3 days and I've done everything I can think of and there is no getting rid of this **** thing. It's like a Fing cockroach or something. :mad: So that's explaining my down time, unlike yours :p

Crimson Shadow
11-30-2007, 18:17
when I was searching up music lyrics for an extra credit assignment for my Psych class

...if thats what you call it