PDA

View Full Version : vBCredits 1.4 Final version!

Mr President
12-03-2007, 14:37
The creator of this program has asked and allowed us the privilage of this site being used as the "test" site. We are not expecting anything to go wrong so i doubt you will see any changes.

We are planning to load it up Wednesday. At this time i do not have all the details. I do plan on going through and making notes of what everyone (active) has in checking and savings just in case it wipes it out. Darkwaltz4 will be here a lot working with us on testing new things, so we are not alone.

What i ask of you is to just keep going along like you normally do. Use credits for the arcade and use the bank and all the other features this program has.
If something happens and you get an error code or something just doesn't work correctly then i need you to send me a copy of what happened or what the error code said and a brief summery of what you were trying to do.

We are hoping that we will load this up and everything will work perfectly, but we can't guarantee it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks

Crimson Shadow
12-03-2007, 16:50
Does this have any connection with the forums being down this morning?

Mr President
12-03-2007, 16:51
no.. the forums being down was due to upgrades.

Crimson Shadow
12-03-2007, 16:52
Alright...just curious because I couldn't get on at all this morning.

L P
12-03-2007, 18:13
Will this bring an end to Donations?

ooga booga
12-03-2007, 19:48
Alright...just curious because I couldn't get on at all this morning.

Ya I couldn't get on either! :( I blame Mr. P.

pcgluva
12-03-2007, 21:56
awsome maybe we can get dark to stay around and play also

Satan666
12-04-2007, 00:12
Will this bring an end to Donations?

that is doubtful, but in good news, I just save a bunch of money getting rid of Gieco Auto Insurance.

Mr President
12-05-2007, 21:08
Unless something changes between now and then, this will be installed tomorrow morning. (thursday)

The forums may be down for a brief period of time. I'm not expecting anything more then 10-15 min tops.

Just letting you all know in advance :laugh: