PDA

View Full Version : Fitness At Home???

MarineRecon
08-07-2010, 18:28
Have you ever wanted to workout at home but didnt have a routine to follow and keep you motivated. Some of you may have heard of programs like hip hop abs, p90x, insanity, and so on. I am now a representative for Beachbody the company that sells these programs. If you are interested in purchasing any Fitness, Nutrition, Diet and Weight Loss Products please message me or if you are looking at being a representative yourself and make extra money feel free to ask me how!!! Thanks

Mhaphew
08-09-2010, 18:32
Have you ever wanted to workout at home but didnt have a routine to follow and keep you motivated. Some of you may have heard of programs like hip hop abs, p90x, insanity, and so on. I am now a representative for Beachbody the company that sells these programs. If you are interested in purchasing any Fitness, Nutrition, Diet and Weight Loss Products please message me or if you are looking at being a representative yourself and make extra money feel free to ask me how!!! Thanks

so sly on the advertising are we?

I am getting a little big, but im actually doing the p90x, quite fun, but man does it kick your ***...

I would do the gym more often also, but its hard without a gym partner...

MarineRecon
08-09-2010, 18:40
all i hear is success stories so far thats why i decided to be a rep for them. going to the gym is defiently alot different then working out at home i think its the enviornment being around people. if anybody is also interested in becomming a rep i can help you with that as well.