PDA

View Full Version : Muder 4 Police Officers and be hailed as a Hero?

L P
03-26-2009, 22:53
Link Here (http://www.insidebayarea.com/timesstar/ci_11997512)

Blackwater
03-28-2009, 17:56
Yea I saw that. Crazy people there in Oakland. Trying to make this monster into a martyr. He killed 4 police officers in cold blood and dna links him to a rape of a 12 year old and suspected of multiple other rapes. Yea he's quite the angel.

Satan666
03-29-2009, 00:35
Wow, these people are living in the past. Talking about they are the slaves and the police are the slavemasters. To quote a former Black Panther leader "After leaving the Black Panthers i realized that "The Man" wasn't holding me back, the only one that was holding me back was myself".

Acetriad
03-29-2009, 04:48
Meh.. I can sympathize a little bit with the family. SOME police think they can do whatever they want. They are just bullies with a badge and as much a part of the problem as any "gang-banger" on the streets. I am NOT condoning what happened. I don't know the exact specifics of the incident in question, but I'm sure there was a much better way for Mixon to have handled things. However, I do understand the frustration that can result from being hassled by police. I can think of a few instances where I'm glad I didn't have my gun on me. Conversely, even more incidences come to mind where I'm glad that proffesional acting officers were there.