PDA

View Full Version : UDA DoW

EddyBoi
08-24-2010, 17:56
Well anyway Ulster Defence Association herbey declares war on...... Phineas and Ferb, All for the lolz :) I also do realise that the lone state is way out of my range but hey i'll get you soon maytee ;) and I also have this crush sort of thing on Abestos, simply because their the largest nation and well I like one of their members :D so here's to the GREAT (no strikeout :O) Well not so great war unless my nation aka me get's to drop some bombs :D

Tnova
08-24-2010, 18:03
I can't think of one state in ABT worthy of a crush.

EddyBoi
08-24-2010, 18:14
no I don't have a crush on any person in general i have a huge crush(i'm exagerating a little lol) ABT as a whole ;)

Green
08-24-2010, 18:38

D:

Tnova
08-24-2010, 18:39
D:

Now, here is someone worthy of a crush!

Mr President
08-24-2010, 20:07
Well anyway Ulster Defence Association herbey declares war on...... Phineas and Ferb, All for the lolz :) I also do realise that the lone state is way out of my range but hey i'll get you soon maytee ;) and I also have this crush sort of thing on Abestos, simply because their the largest nation and well I like one of their members :D so here's to the GREAT (no strikeout :O) Well not so great war unless my nation aka me get's to drop some bombs :D

lol I think you are the first person I have ever seen declare war the same day you join the game. :)

I think you will fit in very well around here! lol

Dogma
08-24-2010, 23:20
D:

Now, here is someone worthy of a crush!

+1000

Max Logan
08-24-2010, 23:57

Not even me? :o

EddyBoi
08-25-2010, 06:40
randomly my nation disapeared and i woke up in a new nation :O wtf lol

BladeEWG
08-25-2010, 08:22
I guess they noticed you

Divine Intervention
08-25-2010, 09:32
randomly my nation disapeared and i woke up in a new nation :O wtf lol

you probably applied to join them and they accepted you. which btw is very whorish of you because you also applied to ABT confessing your love for us.

Mr President
08-25-2010, 10:03
you probably applied to join them and they accepted you. which btw is very whorish of you because you also applied to ABT confessing your love for us.

Thank you for reminding me of this. I really need to make it so once you join a nation all applications delete. That way things like this can't happen.

Divine Intervention
08-25-2010, 10:57
Thank you for reminding me of this. I really need to make it so once you join a nation all applications delete. That way things like this can't happen.

lol IIRC there was a time when Jameswheel applied to join my tag, i didn't accept his invite but gave him password (just as insurance i kept the invite)...then when he predictably tag jumped I accepted him and he returned. :laugh: or something like that happened. Or it could have been just a plan that never panned out.

EddyBoi
08-25-2010, 11:00

Well had you looked in to it more there is a reason as to why I didn't join you guys :) I wanted to but patience will pay off ;)

EddyBoi
08-25-2010, 12:37
why doesn't anyone ever fight back :O I mean seriously they all got max turns on hand and i'm lucky to have enough to attack once every hour lol

Mr President
08-25-2010, 13:33
why doesn't anyone ever fight back :O I mean seriously they all got max turns on hand and i'm lucky to have enough to attack once every hour lol

cause your new and they are worried if they killed you then you wouldn't come back and play.

:)

EddyBoi
08-25-2010, 14:14
LOL never thought like that :L maybe if i send them another wave of attacks they might realise i'm here to stay lol

Divine Intervention
08-25-2010, 15:16
LOL never thought like that :L maybe if i send them another wave of attacks they might realise i'm here to stay lol

the states youre attacking are small and probably inactive. plus you are in GDN which severely limits the number of people who can attack you.

Dogma
08-25-2010, 15:21

I'll go with ya if you really just want to be attacked back and all. :P

EddyBoi
08-25-2010, 15:30
yeah I'm in GDn simply bcoz I don't fancy getting attacked by states that are probs 50x my size lol in that case one attack and i would hit like 2 nw :L

Divine Intervention
08-25-2010, 15:47
actually its usually better to have bigger states attack you because they have more land, and when you get grabbed, if the guy grabbing you has more land, you lose less land. Further more you'll get more opportunities for gb....i.e. < # of hits on your state (the more you have, the less land you'll lose with each subsequent hit). in GDN however you might end up in a situation where you have loads of land, no gb and someone equally as small will grab you for **** loads of land :-)

Soviet Russia
08-25-2010, 15:48
:blink:

BeeNo
08-25-2010, 21:35
advantage being that you lose less military because you are attacked less(not as big of a concern until you reach high networths). i think generally you find your losing close to the same amount of land but are simply attacked less for more land rather than frequently for less.

other uses for GDN are for playing in the top 5 under the right circumstances.

EddyBoi
08-26-2010, 08:51
Yeah I only really joined GDN to see what happens etc after all I'm just testing things out for next round so i know what i'm doing :) and well i'm not sure if many states that are around my size even mount a challenge lol I've been knocking down ppl that are larger than me, Not once have i hit anyone smaller and i've hit nearly everyone in my range all the way up :P I'm not being big-headed or anything i'm just happy with what i've done so far w/o any help.

EddyBoi
08-26-2010, 08:53
well now that I'm out of GDN I'm gonna hit someone that isn't in a nation and around 6-7x my size and see how fun that is :D or someone bigger ;)

EddyBoi
08-26-2010, 09:04
well that never went as planned LMAO ahh well you win some you lose some life goes on :)

Divine Intervention
08-26-2010, 11:30
to work out if you can break someone go to "spy" and choose "overview" or "military intelligence". Overview shows you their army, whilst MI also shows you their nation army support. A state gets up to the maximum of 50% of its unit in possible support from the nation. for example if a state has 5mill infantry and 10mill infantry in its NA then its total strength is 7.5mill inf (+ random). that means you have to have ~ 7.6+ mill to break them (if you have no nation support). If they have 5mill inf and 3mill inf support then its total strength is 5mill + 1.5 = 6.5mill etc.

this is the basic outline. you also have to take into consideration the unit level strength. for example lvl1 infantry = 0.85 strength whilst lvl8 = 1.445. so 10mill lvl1 infantry can be beaten by 5.9mill lvl8 infantry. etc

btw you should have grabbed Cape twice...he gave you good land :P

Clowntown
08-26-2010, 12:14
yea i have a spreadsheet i setup for that.. i plug in my army their army factor in the level strength taking into account AGM is not an assult unit and Bombers arnt a defence unit Ive hit sucessfully with only a few hundred thousand extra attack strength but finding the states to have an attack strength withen 1000 is hard to find so i dont know how accurate i can assume a succeful hit is

EddyBoi
08-26-2010, 16:36
lol I can't remmember hitting him :P but well if he did then i'll take more :D seems states more than 8x my size are having a bash at me lol but each 1 is hardly doing any damage so i petty them when someone larger than me hits them lmao

Missionary
08-29-2010, 15:50

thats not what you used to say to me late at night :crying:

anton you do go on mate :P