PDA

View Full Version : Nation-Wars Redemption V1.09

Mr President
08-28-2010, 18:42
- The time for new users to be able to use the Missions feature has been reduced to 45 days instead of 120.

- Turn Print out has been modified for easier view. When you use a turn, the production and consumption as well as income and expenses now looks a little cleaner.

- Insider Spy op has also been modified to look a little nicer.

- Bonus link page has been modified to look nicer as well. New bonus links will be added soon.

- A new theme will be added before the game starts. I'm just finishing up on some small ends. This theme is like the desert theme and will be used this round for testing. At this time, it can only be used in FF browsers. It will not work in IE.... 95% of our users use FF so it's not a big deal, and I will have it working in IE soon enough. The only difference in this theme is the menu is along the top and is drop down menus. When you hover over top of the category, the menu expands down. Every page you are able to use will show when expanded. This will be nice for those who do not like the links on each page.

Good Luck this round and remember, recruit recruit recruit! :)

Max Logan
08-28-2010, 19:53
The new theme sounds stylish! Shouldn`t cause longer load times, right? Not that I`m concerned for myself, but some people have diff connections

Mr President
08-28-2010, 23:48
No load times shouldn't be any different.

08-29-2010, 23:39
Chrome?

Max Logan
08-30-2010, 04:10
FF works faster then Chrome

Divine Intervention
08-30-2010, 05:51
Mr P - another thing you should change if you havent already -

when using Firefox and going to All Scores - when you chose a state (by clicking on the little circle to the left of the name), if you press enter it goes straight to Eventviewer (or whatever you have chosen). With Chrome however you need to scroll up each time and do it manually :(

Mr President
08-30-2010, 16:14
Chrome?

I have tested in Chrome and Opera and both seem to work just fine. Although in chrome there is a large empty space under the banner.. not sure what's causing that but i'll look into it later.

Seems the only one it doesn't work correctly with is IE... again, I really hate IE!

Anyway, it's loaded up. Simply go to prefs then change theme then select the one that says FF browsers only.

Max Logan
08-31-2010, 15:59
If that`s not a hidden anti-Microsoft campaign! :D

Mr President
09-01-2010, 21:11
any comments on the new style? I'm shocked I haven't heard anything yet.

Calvin74
09-01-2010, 22:46
any comments on the new style? I'm shocked I haven't heard anything yet.

I really like the new style. It seems to kinda bunch towards the left side on my screen though (at least the menus do) is that b/c my resolution is higher than the optimal one for the site?

also i would recommend changing the insider op so that it shows either the last 72 hrs of ops OR that it doesn't show the states that were opped. This way it still kinda allows people to use spy ops. Just a thought:)

Mr President
09-06-2010, 18:11
There is another new theme that has been added. In time it will become our default theme and the old style desert will fade away.

New theme is called - Desert 2010 -

Enjoy and please give me some feedback on it.

thanks