PDA

View Full Version : 3 Things about Islam

kitoy
09-08-2010, 01:39
3 things about Islam the average person does not know:

HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w

I have to admit how disillusioned I was while watching it. I have muslim friends too(that includes ali) and they're very nice people and this video contradicts the way I view them as a group of people.

Soviet Russia
09-08-2010, 02:06
uh?

Dogma
09-08-2010, 08:57
All I will say to this thread is lets be very careful what we say. I will be watching this one.

Shabaz K
09-08-2010, 09:11
i strongly suggest to all NON-muslins hide in you basements, casue im comming::oops::laugh:

i had to laugh at it then to take seriously.

Soviet Russia
09-08-2010, 09:42
Laugh is the only option :)

Divine Intervention
09-08-2010, 10:25
the commentator sounds a bit like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs

Shabaz K
09-08-2010, 12:52
Laugh is the only option :)

well i would have liked to see him explaine most of the stuff rather say its their.

some of those also apllies to the Christians and Jews, thats where they came from.

Soviet Russia
09-08-2010, 15:56
well i would liked to ahve seen him explained most of the stuff rather say its thier.

some of those also apllies to the Christians and Jews, thats where they cam from.

yup:thumbup:

Shabaz K
09-08-2010, 16:32
3 things about Islam the average person does not know:

HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w

I have to admit how disillusioned I was while watching it. I have muslim friends too(that includes ali) and they're very nice people and this video contradicts the way I view them as a group of people.

whoa you met Ali too.

well seeing as how he is in this game, we can correlate his actions towards religions:D

nosejam
09-09-2010, 14:21
i strongly suggest to all NON-muslins hide in you basements, casue im comming::oops::laugh:

i had to laugh at it then to take seriously.

I've always been suspicious of you Jigger :sneaky:

Shabaz K
09-11-2010, 22:47
LMAO, Have of those plans came from you:D

long time no see, are you done uni yet?

Devil
09-12-2010, 03:45
all religions can be scrutinized and have their entirety turned in either a bad or good way.

Religions will always be "taken advantage" by humans to gain, political agenda's, power, or just attention (scientoligy LOL)

just my two cents

Xavior
09-12-2010, 04:22
But Xenu and his DC-8's is the best story of all religions, hands down :o

nosejam
09-12-2010, 16:57
LMAO, Have of those plans came from you:D

long time no see, are you done uni yet?

::topic::

Yeah I finished uni in the summer, came away with a 2.1 in Physics and am now working as a temp at the local council while I try to find myself a proper job.

Soviet Russia
09-13-2010, 07:01

Yeah I finished uni in the summer, came away with a 2.1 in Physics and am now working as a temp at the local council while I try to find myself a proper job.

A physician at the local council?

nosejam
09-13-2010, 13:34
A physician at the local council?

A physicist ;) I'm no physician. It's been my holiday work the past three years I've been at uni, pay relatively well for not much effort so it's very handy while I look for something better.

Green
09-13-2010, 14:23
pay relatively well for not much effort

That's the kinda job I'm looking for. :D

Shabaz K
09-19-2010, 21:37
all religions can be scrutinized and have their entirety turned in either a bad or good way.

Religions will always be "taken advantage" by humans to gain, political agenda's, power, or just attention (scientoligy LOL)

just my two cents

yes but thats not whats being discussed, what i've noticed on the video is he took the bads without explaining ANYTHING of its context and just throws it out.

just reminds of how these evangelists talk about the bible when they themslves no nothing

Shabaz K
09-19-2010, 21:38

ya man best of luck man, so we might not be able to play togather eh? :(

Green
09-20-2010, 01:42
yes but thats not whats being discussed, what i've noticed on the video is he took the bads without explaining ANYTHING of its context and just throws it out.

just reminds of how these evangelists talk about the bible when they themslves no nothing

TV evangelists are in it for the private jets.