PDA

View Full Version : CR vs USA

Calvin74
09-16-2010, 22:52
We are so gonna take you guys down.

1 USA dead so far. We are waiting on turns and another will be dead:).
We had 3 of 5 people show up for our 1st war chat so thats pretty good I think:)

This is all in good fun and hopefully it stays clean with lots of trash talk on the forums:)
btw why would you have top ten states with less than 1m AR def?

k959
09-17-2010, 00:55
every time i get a good set going u all screw me out of it the same stupid **** time in and time out mr p. send me a email when the stupid stuff stops or u need help testing new stuff ill gladly help u test stuff but im not going to play a game that i cant even try and get better at in deferent areas. im tired of working on becoming a top 10 netter just to get killed when im no ****ing treat in a war. **** this **** im tired of dieing for no ****ing reason **** u all im out for good later.

Soviet Russia
09-17-2010, 02:25
wtf::oops:

jkl9926
09-17-2010, 03:57
those states were allowed to play however they wanted if they wanted to risk it with little AR defense it was there own choice. I hope we put up a good fight but i really dont know how many active states that we really have.

Disorder
09-17-2010, 08:00
every time i get a good set going u all screw me out of it the same stupid **** time in and time out mr p. send me a email when the stupid stuff stops or u need help testing new stuff ill gladly help u test stuff but im not going to play a game that i cant even try and get better at in deferent areas. im tired of working on becoming a top 10 netter just to get killed when im no ****ing treat in a war. **** this **** im tired of dieing for no ****ing reason **** u all im out for good later.

It seems to me like you say that every time a war breaks out.... :think::

BeeNo
09-17-2010, 08:17
i think he's joking?

and i guess i've never understood that mentality, if i get warred i fight back.

Missionary
09-17-2010, 10:12

maybe work on having AR defence 1st? :P

Divine Intervention
09-17-2010, 17:08

the first step would be to stop expanding 200 or so turns, cashing 50, upgrading infantry to lvl8 and buying as much as you can OOP.

Mr President
09-17-2010, 18:12
This act of war will not come without consequences.. USA is and always has been a peaceful nation that doesn't attack when bored. So far there has been 2 American casualties at the hand of your leadership. You counted on America to be passive... You counted wrong.

At 05:00 when I received word of the attack I ordered the US Military on full defensive alert. At 05:01 I sent a message out to our top war generals to begin plotting a strike. Now at 22:05 I am ordering the US Military to begin Military operations against your nation members. Our strikes will be precision and to the core. We will not take mercy on your states as they have made the decision to follow your leadership. May god have mercy on your souls...

hmmm crap, I forgot, I'm not the leader of USA and as I turn around and see that there is no army standing behind me my words begin to seem..... well.... weak to say the least.. Ok let me rephrase what I said above..

At 22:05 I order the citizens of my state to begin preparing stink bombs and rotten tomatoes and launch them at your tanks and jets as they go by. Though they may not break any glass, if positioned just right they could clog a fuel line and make your engines stall. I have also asked them to light bags of poop on fire and leave them at the door of your command centers. Though this may not kill or harm you in anyway, it will at least keep you busy while i run my *** the other way..

I will be back to speak again when all our water balloons and squirt guns have been filled.. So until then, fear me!

Calvin74
09-17-2010, 19:41
This act of war will not come without consequences.. USA is and always has been a peaceful nation that doesn't attack when bored. So far there has been 2 American casualties at the hand of your leadership. You counted on America to be passive... You counted wrong.

At 05:00 when I received word of the attack I ordered the US Military on full defensive alert. At 05:01 I sent a message out to our top war generals to begin plotting a strike. Now at 22:05 I am ordering the US Military to begin Military operations against your nation members. Our strikes will be precision and to the core. We will not take mercy on your states as they have made the decision to follow your leadership. May god have mercy on your souls...

hmmm crap, I forgot, I'm not the leader of USA and as I turn around and see that there is no army standing behind me my words begin to seem..... well.... weak to say the least.. Ok let me rephrase what I said above..

At 22:05 I order the citizens of my state to begin preparing stink bombs and rotten tomatoes and launch them at your tanks and jets as they go by. Though they may not break any glass, if positioned just right they could clog a fuel line and make your engines stall. I have also asked them to light bags of poop on fire and leave them at the door of your command centers. Though this may not kill or harm you in anyway, it will at least keep you busy while i run my *** the other way..

I will be back to speak again when all our water balloons and squirt guns have been filled.. So until then, fear me!

we are in no position to make demands but we would be very grateful if your squirt guns were filled with vodka... just a thought....

Calvin74
09-17-2010, 19:45
maybe work on having AR defence 1st? :P

i don't understand he had the upgrades.

Spies: 120.834 Level:1
Infantry: 178.279.745 Level:8
Tanks: 0 Level:1
Jets: 0 Level:8
Bombers: 0 Level:1
SAMs: 0 Level:1
Ships: 3.872.108 Level:8

why would you have lvl 8 units and not have any on hand? maybe that is why you are lacking in a top ten state? you played in some of my tags before and you never once asked for help or suggestions that might have helped you get some good background knowledge on the game.

also why would you delete? you made grabs and then saved us a TON of turns. infact if you hadn't deleted we wouldn't have been able to hit #68 and take up most his land. that really hurt your teammates out.

i understand not liking war and fully expect there to be payback but there have been no wars for over 3 months and we expected USA to roll over us. We have 4 active members with only half-decent states. you have 11 members (currently) and still more than double our nw. if you can't kill us and keep going w/o missing much then this should be a good example and training time for future sets.

Calvin74
09-17-2010, 23:10
FBI you fought valiently and we were proud to serve with you:(
restart and help us avenge this horrible act by USA!!!

Mr President
09-17-2010, 23:15
Yes you did FBI and i'm sorry your leader started a war that would get you killed..

:-)

Calvin74
09-17-2010, 23:18
Yes you did FBI and i'm sorry your leader started a war that would get you killed..

:-)

hey now why we gotta start placing blame already....

czarcris
09-17-2010, 23:20
who ever said it was the leader that did the declaring mr p?!?!?
your very quick to place the blame when it could have been me that did that ;)

Calvin74
09-17-2010, 23:22

pssst... i edited your title ingame to say leader. Mr. p wins again :(
i think he might start getting cocky!

czarcris
09-17-2010, 23:23
why would you do that? now i gotta take all the blame :(

Mr President
09-17-2010, 23:23

lol well your name has leader next to it so i'm right there.. and plus Calvin told me it was him, so i'm right there again..

Let's just all agree i'm right :)

czarcris
09-17-2010, 23:25
ohh im not very good at that game!
ill argue with my keyboard sometimes :)

Mr President
09-17-2010, 23:25
ok well i doubt i'm right.. perhaps you did do it ::oops:

czarcris
09-17-2010, 23:26
just to end it, ill post this!

00:04:59-2010/09/17 czarcris of Starburst(#47) has declared war on America[USA]
00:04:40-2010/09/17 czarcris of Starburst(#47) has declared war on Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB

Mr President
09-17-2010, 23:27
I knew it was you.. See i'm right again!

Calvin74
09-17-2010, 23:28
ok well i doubt i'm right.. perhaps you did do it ::oops:

yeah you might wanna check your fancy admin tools:P
i didn't dec war in game

i got all dressed up in my best war suit and ran around my back yard yelling orders at my dog! we was ready to tear usa a new one or hump my leg. didn't care which

Calvin74
09-17-2010, 23:29
I knew it was you.. See i'm right again!

again?
when was the 1st time?

czarcris
09-17-2010, 23:30
just to end it, ill post this!

00:04:59-2010/09/17 Calvin74 of Bug Spray(#35) has declared war on America[USA]
00:04:40-2010/09/17 Calvin74 of Bug Spray(#35) has declared war on Sneaky Little Old Bastards[SLOB

what?!?!?

Calvin74
09-17-2010, 23:32
what?!?!?

tricky tricky....
must be aliens in the game

czarcris
09-17-2010, 23:34
yea they come visit my state usually once every couple days to take stuff away and never bring me any cool toys like lvl12 jets....
unlike someone else i know! :)

Calvin74
09-17-2010, 23:37
yea they come visit my state usually once every couple days to take stuff away and never bring me any cool toys like lvl12 jets....
unlike someone else i know! :)

look just b/c i went 3-4 sets w/o even noticing i had lvl12 jets no need to be bitter...

pvtmutter20
09-17-2010, 23:46
FBI you fought valiently and we were proud to serve with you:(
restart and help us avenge this horrible act by USA!!!

Thank You, and i will.

Mr President
09-17-2010, 23:46
yeah you might wanna check your fancy admin tools:P
i didn't dec war in game

hmmm that would be illegal and Tnova would see it then tell everyone else and then I would be ousted as the main admin. lol actually there are no tools that would tell me that info anyway :)

i got all dressed up in my best war suit and ran around my back yard yelling orders at my dog! we was ready to tear usa a new one or hump my leg. didn't care which

um I really don't even know what to say to that.. Perhaps the SPCA should be called in.

again?
when was the 1st time?

really? really? REALLY?

Mr President
09-17-2010, 23:53
Thank You, and i will.

uh uh uh I said it too so why you wanna come back to kill us? We didn't do anything wrong.. We were sitting here watching nball pick his nose and eat it and then all these jets came in and blew up some of our friends..

We simply venture out to see what's going on, then that startled you and you fell into a river and was killed.. how is this our fault?

czarcris
09-17-2010, 23:54
calvin does really weird things sometimes!! you just gotta get used to it :)

thanks for using those turns to AA my state :)
and sorry it turned out to be a waste of turns for you guys!!!

czarcris
09-17-2010, 23:56
uh uh uh I said it too so why you wanna come back to kill us? We didn't do anything wrong.. We were sitting here watching nball pick his nose and eat it and then all these jets came in and blew up some of our friends..

We simply venture out to see what's going on, then that startled you and you fell into a river and was killed.. how is this our fault?

i saw you push him....don't act like he just fell in!!!

pvtmutter20
09-17-2010, 23:56
its been a while since i've played, but has it always been only 100 turns on a restart??

Mr President
09-17-2010, 23:57
don't be sorry be competent... had to say that, my 7th grade english teacher use to say it all the time and well i guess it stuck..

The AA's were not a waste.. they are part of a well thought out strategic part of our shock and awe campaign.. :)

czarcris
09-17-2010, 23:59
You are sounding way to much like our former president bush #2 in this thread, its kinda starting to scare me....

/me runs to delete state and leave the game!!
jk

Mr President
09-18-2010, 00:00
i saw you push him....don't act like he just fell in!!!

I swear it wasn't me... It was professor plumb with the candle stick!

its been a while since i've played, but has it always been only 100 turns on a restart??

yes

Calvin74
don't be sorry be competent... had to say that, my 7th grade english teacher use to say it all the time and well i guess it stuck..

The AA's were not a waste.. they are part of a well thought out strategic part of our shock and awe campaign.. :)

you have no strategic plan!!
i am calling shenanigans <--- thats a tricky word to spell

Calvin74
I swear it wasn't me... It was professor plumb with the candle stick!

yes

yes but what room was plumb in???

Mr President
09-18-2010, 00:01
/me runs to delete state
jk

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Calvin74
09-18-2010, 00:01
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

crap
we can't counter that:(

czarcris
09-18-2010, 00:02
i could have sworn it was mr. P with a mask on and a robe he tied around PVT's arms and legs!!

Mr President
09-18-2010, 00:03
i could have sworn it was mr. P with a mask on and a rope he tied around PVT's arms and legs!!

HA now i know it wasn't me.. I don't wear robes.. Although, Itty does have a huge flashing problem.. I hear he wears nothing but a robe and wanders down to the old folks home and flashes the ladies..

I bet it was him!

Calvin74
09-18-2010, 00:03
i could have sworn it was mr. P with a mask on and a rope he tied around PVT's arms and legs!!

thats just mean.... he wasn't wearing a mask!!

Calvin74
09-18-2010, 00:04
HA now i know it wasn't me.. I don't wear robes.. Although, Itty does have a huge flashing problem.. I hear he wears nothing but a robe and wanders down to the old folks home and flashes the ladies..

I bet it was him!

does itty have a reading comprehension problem as well? or does he also confuse rope for robes?

i wouldn't be suprised if it was itty though. i think he is busy with sky atm

Mr President
09-18-2010, 00:05
lol.. what are you talking about.. it says robe! ;)

czarcris
09-18-2010, 00:07
no he was wearing a professor plum mask i swear!!
but he had his red, white, and blue robe on!!
(not sure where the robe came from)

someone tied him up with a ROPE from what i saw! :)

Calvin74
09-18-2010, 00:10
lol.. what are you talking about.. it says robe! ;)

you dirty rat punk.....
i see what you did there!!!!

Mr President
09-18-2010, 00:10
lmao!

Green
09-18-2010, 01:38
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Does this mean this war will end up lasting another 80 something sets? :huh:

Calvin74
09-18-2010, 07:37
Does this mean this war will end up lasting another 80 something sets? :huh:

i'm pretty sure i'll win there since no one else will still be playing:P

Missionary
09-19-2010, 16:58

I bet it was him!

i rekon we should declare on USA for mr.p dissin tnova :glare::thumbdown:

hmmm that would be illegal and Tnova would see it then tell everyone else and then I would be ousted as the main admin. lol actually there are no tools that would tell me that info anyway :)

none that hes willing to discuss in public forums neways :P