PDA

View Full Version : RIP Capture The Flag

Mr President
09-19-2010, 00:25
I recently took a poll about this server asking why members don't play it. The majority said they do not like the server. I personally do like the server and think it's a lot of fun to play. But, with only having 6-10 people play it per set, it does not warrant the time used to keep it going. So until further notice, the Capture the Flag server will be taken offline. The set that was just completed will be it's last for now.

I will be working on a new login page and will have that up soon. It will just have the one login box for the main server.

Rest in peace CTF!

You will also notice a change in the forums. Many things have been moved around and the forums have shrunk a little. Hopefully this will help increase forum usage and keep conversations in more localized locations instead of all over the place.

BeeNo
09-19-2010, 03:47
good forum idea!

and i shall miss you CTF, though i only played 1 set of you, i will remember you always.

Soviet Russia
09-19-2010, 04:41
ya i only played the last set and i liked it. But I lack war skills, still a noob, so..

BladeEWG
09-19-2010, 08:51
I just never had time for it. Lied the concept, just never got to it :(

Disorder
09-19-2010, 22:20
>>> Moment of silence <<<

Shabaz K
09-19-2010, 22:43
it was good for 1-2 sets, and thats it, its just another version of what we play on our main server, just a lil tweaked.

we should have new types of military that is that is run differently then our main one. my point

Mr President
09-20-2010, 19:26
it was good for 1-2 sets, and thats it, its just another version of what we play on our main server, just a lil tweaked.

we should have new types of military that is that is run differently then our main one. my point

I thought it was pretty fun. Yes it was a version of our main game, but this one had it's own point. Perhaps the attacks should be adjusted and units changed out and some formula's changed would make it more appealing to others.

I liked the nuke option as well. Was always fun dropping nukes around. After they were tweaked they did a lot more damage and made them more worthwhile on building... Oh well we will stick with the main server for now and perhaps down the road CTF can make a return.

Max Logan
09-20-2010, 19:40
Thanx for taking my post count down :p

Shabaz K
09-20-2010, 21:42
I thought it was pretty fun. Yes it was a version of our main game, but this one had it's own point. Perhaps the attacks should be adjusted and units changed out and some formula's changed would make it more appealing to others.

I liked the nuke option as well. Was always fun dropping nukes around. After they were tweaked they did a lot more damage and made them more worthwhile on building... Oh well we will stick with the main server for now and perhaps down the road CTF can make a return.

it was fun dont get me wrong, but tis still same, i've played few sets my self killing right from the beginning and dont care if i die after wards , its fun.

duuno take away infantry, jets, but i still think, people will not play unless if its a complete differnt game

pcgluva
10-20-2010, 11:44
bring back choas!

jkl9926
10-25-2010, 02:59
i would second the motion