PDA

View Full Version : See ya guys!

Cemetary
10-18-2010, 01:47
Alright, came in this set to play again and just have a nice peaceful set. Was hoping to start playing full time again and recruiting. Got killed after never doing any destructive attacks by a pissy little admin.

I'm out, maybe i will create a state and suicide one of the 5 active players still here by that point.

Anyways, See ya guys.

Pres, you sir, are a ****.

Xavior
10-18-2010, 02:11
Probably because you posted his intel on the forums.

Soviet Russia
10-18-2010, 02:53
:blink:

BeeNo
10-18-2010, 03:01
come on cem, i hate seeing people always fall back on the i'm quitting clause. don't throw a fit, get even :)

Divine Intervention
10-18-2010, 04:33
question is, does Mr P have a good enough state to be worth punishing?

jkl9926
10-18-2010, 05:03
well you can always try and punish him but what would then happen to you?

Divine Intervention
10-18-2010, 05:24
nothing lol. this is first time in a long time that ive been going into stored turns due to schedule.

BladeEWG
10-18-2010, 08:46
Posting the intels seemed wrong, even to me,but not bad enuf to get killed for I'm thinking.
Course had ICN had a top 10 country, perhaps I'd think differently.

Still plenty of time in this set, and you're still welcome to come in with us Cem.

Soviet Russia
10-18-2010, 09:23
There were times when I got warned for pasting state ids.

btw i support you cem:drool:

Max Logan
10-18-2010, 12:07
Mr P just wants a medal :p

Mr President
10-18-2010, 17:08
Alright, came in this set to play again and just have a nice peaceful set. Was hoping to start playing full time again and recruiting. Got killed after never doing any destructive attacks by a pissy little admin.

I'm out, maybe i will create a state and suicide one of the 5 active players still here by that point.

Anyways, See ya guys.

lmao.. pissy little admin.. Ok I see how it is.. You make a post with this in it:

well, since i cant be active enough to really play i decided i was just going to aa the unprotected top states

i figured we are far enough into set that if they arent protected by now they dont deserve to be up there

So basically everyone has to be ok with however you want to play and if we don't then you quit. Now granted, everyone was balanced enough, but if not you would have AA'd me cause you feel I wouldn't have belonged up there unless I was balanced.. Or what you feel is balanced.

You don't mind suiciding when you want too and could care less if anyone was having a good set or not. It's something you wanted to do so you did it and the rest can eat **** right?

Sorry you were a threat and most of all an unbalanced threat. Who knows what tomorrow would bring.. You might have decided to attack any of us for whatever reason you came up with. And don't give me this crap how you were going to play full time again and recruit people to the game. You have been playing how long now and this is how many you have recruited,
Referrals: 0.

Once you got into the Hall of Fame you vanished.. Anyway, go ahead and pout and not play anymore. The bottom line is nothing happened to you that you haven't done to hundreds of other members.

Calvin74
10-18-2010, 19:42
lmao.. pissy little admin.. Ok I see how it is.. You make a post with this in it:

So basically everyone has to be ok with however you want to play and if we don't then you quit. Now granted, everyone was balanced enough, but if not you would have AA'd me cause you feel I wouldn't have belonged up there unless I was balanced.. Or what you feel is balanced.

You don't mind suiciding when you want too and could care less if anyone was having a good set or not. It's something you wanted to do so you did it and the rest can eat **** right?

Sorry you were a threat and most of all an unbalanced threat. Who knows what tomorrow would bring.. You might have decided to attack any of us for whatever reason you came up with. And don't give me this crap how you were going to play full time again and recruit people to the game. You have been playing how long now and this is how many you have recruited,
Referrals: 0.

Once you got into the Hall of Fame you vanished.. Anyway, go ahead and pout and not play anymore. The bottom line is nothing happened to you that you haven't done to hundreds of other members.

while you might be pissed at mr. p for killing you that is no reason to quit. i mean really at this point in the game who hasn't been killed for what they thought was a bad idea?
you should have just gone farmer stocker in CR:)

i will say that mr p had a legit reason to think that either you or someone else was going to hit him and since you posted his intel you could be held responsible for getting the ball rolling.
not saying i agree but i can clearly see his thoughts...

also weren't you one of the ones that was complaining about the lack of wars and that the new policies were going to be restrictive? this shows that they aren't but when the shoe is on the other foot it really isn't that fun...

Shabaz K
10-18-2010, 23:50
Nothing personal Cem, but i have to agree with prez., you gave him every reason to kill you, and nice job too if i may add.

but please dont leave, the game to what it is, really needs people with your experince, esp. if we want to grow.

but what would make you happy is if WLF or LOR came back, as war states sure to mix up things around here.

Soviet Russia
10-19-2010, 09:49
but what would make you happy is if WLF or LOR came back, as war states sure to mix up things around here.

it'd make me happy too. Oh, unfortunately, they have banned Z.

Mr President
10-19-2010, 10:47
Z isn't banned

Hoebawt
10-19-2010, 12:21
Nothing here has changed and or will change... THe game should be put to rest.....

Mr President
10-19-2010, 13:36
Nothing here has changed and or will change... THe game should be put to rest.....

Why would it change? When has it changed? It's been this way since WoW was created. It's all part of the experience of the game. The only thing that has changed is now many of us are older and things like this seem more petty, but when we were younger it was what kept us playing.

Max Logan
10-19-2010, 16:25

what`s keeping you here?

Hoebawt
10-19-2010, 16:36
Def not you :P

Mr President
10-19-2010, 18:25
what`s keeping you here?

Cause he spent a good part of his life within this community and though at times it drives him crazy, he really likes it here. :-)

Calvin74
10-19-2010, 20:34
Why would it change? When has it changed? It's been this way since WoW was created. It's all part of the experience of the game. The only thing that has changed is now many of us are older and things like this seem more petty, but when we were younger it was what kept us playing.

lol don't i know it:P

hoe a lot has actually changed but it hasn't changed in a good way. everything is just magnified since there are so few states and it just isn't really worth it to try and start something.

i was going to start up CR with the intention of making a dominating nation and with the BGers it was like that but it failed for a few reasons, i second guessed my own players and gut feelings, and i just didn't have the time to really get sucked back into the game when no other nation puts in the effort but whines when we pull away that much. when you run a top nation it takes at least 6 hours online a day between the leaders and lots of coordination. it isn't easy and most(all) nations don't really wanna put the effort into it.

i understand people not wanting to work too hard but then why do you whine at others when they do put in the work and show they have the skill.

hoe you should come play in CR. we are super inactive stockers who rock:)

Hoebawt
10-19-2010, 21:13
Cause he spent a good part of his life within this community and though at times it drives him crazy, he really likes it here. :-)

yeap

Hoebawt
10-19-2010, 21:14
lol don't i know it:P

hoe a lot has actually changed but it hasn't changed in a good way. everything is just magnified since there are so few states and it just isn't really worth it to try and start something.

i was going to start up CR with the intention of making a dominating nation and with the BGers it was like that but it failed for a few reasons, i second guessed my own players and gut feelings, and i just didn't have the time to really get sucked back into the game when no other nation puts in the effort but whines when we pull away that much. when you run a top nation it takes at least 6 hours online a day between the leaders and lots of coordination. it isn't easy and most(all) nations don't really wanna put the effort into it.

i understand people not wanting to work too hard but then why do you whine at others when they do put in the work and show they have the skill.

hoe you should come play in CR. we are super inactive stockers who rock:)

Come on now you know i gotta run with my noobs at WLF

Calvin74
10-19-2010, 22:03

wait are you #110?
get more land skinny

Soviet Russia
10-20-2010, 06:44

the married guy is back :0

pcgluva
10-20-2010, 10:57
what keeps anyone coming back.. this community... I moded these forums for like 4 years of course we will all keep comming back

Missionary
10-20-2010, 16:56
what keeps anyone coming back.. this community... I moded these forums for like 4 years of course we will all keep comming back

i disagree. i play this game coz i have for so long. and tbf i dont post much on the forums anymore, just when im really really bored waiting for people to finish work so i can go to the pub. but i only play coz beeno will cry if i dont lol.

see people LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TALK TO HOE!!!!!! GOD **** YOU PEOPLE!!!

BladeEWG
10-27-2010, 20:20
Really? I come back here to meet Babes,not waste time on the Forums.
wait a sec...hmmm...maybe I'm doing this wrong?

Dogma
10-27-2010, 21:26
Really? I come back here to meet Babes,not waste time on the Forums.
wait a sec...hmmm...maybe I'm doing this wrong?

Maybe we can get Stoness back for you.

BeeNo
10-28-2010, 21:28
i disagree. i play this game coz i have for so long. and tbf i dont post much on the forums anymore, just when im really really bored waiting for people to finish work so i can go to the pub. but i only play coz beeno will cry if i dont lol.

see people LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TALK TO HOE!!!!!! GOD **** YOU PEOPLE!!!

:crying:

good bye to one of my all time favorite nation mates!

look me up when you return vinnie! i'll look forward to it :)

and while your gone try not to do anything stupid, just ask yourself, what would queenie do, and do that.

Shabaz K
10-28-2010, 21:42
:crying:

good bye to one of my all time favorite nation mates!

look me up when you return vinnie! i'll look forward to it :)

and while your gone try not to do anything stupid, just ask yourself, what would queenie do, and do that.

So in others word opposite of what Beeno would do?

svend forkbeard
10-29-2010, 17:43

Anyways, See ya guys.

take care hope to see you around. we have had some fine battles

BeeNo
10-30-2010, 09:59
So in others word opposite of what Beeno would do?

now you got it! :laugh: