PDA

View Full Version : My Last Set :(

Missionary
10-20-2010, 18:15
Well its been a long time with most of you guys. Ive played every set since i started back in 2003 with varying amounts of activity and yet have still only managed 1 top10 finish(thanks to calvin lol) and 2 top20 finishes. Played in most long standing nations in WoW and NW since ive been around, wether it was for a single set or more. The best ones being TWC, old USSR, E, USA, FU and many more. Led a reasonably decent nation (at the time lol) for the best part of 3 years and have had some great members and allies during that time.

I have unfortunatly lost my internet connection as off this friday, hopefully will be able to manage out this set but do not plan to continue with the next. Also i applied to join the British Army earlier this year, im at the stage where im taking the 1st set of fitness tests this weekend and the 2nd set in november. Hoping to have a join date early next year so i was already planning to quit then, but unfortunatly it has come sooner than expected.

There isnt many around now-a-days that i really speak to. So just really want to thank beeno for keeping me around, Xaviour for not being able to spell his name correctly and taking the piss out of my mini and Viali for stealing my land.....barstard lol.

Xavior
10-20-2010, 18:43
Nooooooo, not Vinnie!!!! :(

Don't leave me!!! :o

Think of the pink mini cooper!!!

Mr President
10-20-2010, 19:42
Well Vinnie I must say that this is sad, but I do understand why. I wish you the best of luck in your future and thank you very much for supporting Nation-Wars as much as you have. I doubt you'll be gone forever, but until you do come back, good luck my friend.

Godspeed.

Calvin74
10-20-2010, 20:49
Best of luck with everything and hope you enjoy the military:). I have worked with a few british military and civilians and from my experience i hope you can drink.... a lot...:P

we will see you back in a few years!

Disorder
10-21-2010, 00:28
Best of Luck Vinny!! There gonna be some tough test to pass, but you'll do fine as long as you have your head in it!! :blink:

pcgluva
10-21-2010, 00:30
ouch no shout out there brother lol its all good stay safe vin hit me up on facebook

Soviet Russia
10-21-2010, 06:18
At least dont leave the forums bro :(

BladeEWG
10-21-2010, 08:13
Srry to see you leaving Vinnie :(
I wish you the best and thanks for playing with us at ICN,
You helped me out a lot and I won;t forget that :)
Good luck on the outside!

BB
10-21-2010, 14:24
aww vinny dear I am going to miss you.... Huggles

Dogma
10-21-2010, 18:23
NO! Not Vinnie. Good luck to you my friend.

Gildor
10-28-2010, 03:09
Best of luck to ya!

Shabaz K
10-28-2010, 22:48
Well its been a long time with most of you guys. Ive played every set since i started back in 2003 with varying amounts of activity and yet have still only managed 1 top10 finish(thanks to calvin lol) and 2 top20 finishes. Played in most long standing nations in WoW and NW since ive been around, wether it was for a single set or more. The best ones being TWC, old USSR, E, USA, FU and many more. Led a reasonably decent nation (at the time lol) for the best part of 3 years and have had some great members and allies during that time.

I have unfortunatly lost my internet connection as off this friday, hopefully will be able to manage out this set but do not plan to continue with the next. Also i applied to join the British Army earlier this year, im at the stage where im taking the 1st set of fitness tests this weekend and the 2nd set in november. Hoping to have a join date early next year so i was already planning to quit then, but unfortunatly it has come sooner than expected.

There isnt many around now-a-days that i really speak to. So just really want to thank beeno for keeping me around, Xaviour for not being able to spell his name correctly and taking the piss out of my mini and Viali for stealing my land.....barstard lol.

ahh ****, not you too, thiers hardly anyone left, maybe i'll get Worm to play with me.

anyways best of luck man, hope you succeed, though you dont look good shape wise.

had fun in wow days

p.s. i still cant spell xaviours name right:D

svend forkbeard
10-31-2010, 22:41
This makes me sad, had hoped to see you play a last set in USSR. Not to many of us "old" ones left anymore, great fun playing with you and against you.. hope you will come around again

totte
11-02-2010, 19:44
by limey :)

Missionary
11-11-2010, 03:18
well i managed to play the 1st couple of weeks. playing from work when everyone is asleep lmao. only got a few more of nights left then back onto days so i will try to play the rest of the set out with my fone :( dammit thats hard.

and joining the army has taken a set back too :( i tore my ankle ligaments about 3 months ago and currently struggling with the running part of the training. i just about did my 1st fitness tests and passed that, but i fear the main one has come too soon and ive had to put it off until the new year. so i wont be going as soon as expected, so i should kinda be around for abit longer. also go a couple new people moving in with me so internet should be resumed once we get round to sorting it out lol.

prolly should get a t.v. liscence whilst im at it aswel :P

Mahdi
11-11-2010, 07:23
didnt even mention me ya wanker....

svend forkbeard
11-11-2010, 20:14
to bad about the military but dont mind you stickying around :-)

Missionary
11-12-2010, 00:32
didnt even mention me ya wanker....

and you are?...........

Mahdi
11-12-2010, 07:16
oh **** you vinnie :P

Missionary
11-12-2010, 23:47
no no im serious :P