PDA

View Full Version : Nation-Wars Redemption V1.10

Mr President
10-28-2010, 21:52
The following changes will take place this set:

- Spy Op showing the enemies bank account info.

- Spy Op that will kill infantry units.

-Multiple Attacks will return (max 10)

- When someone declares war against your nation you will not be able to change your tax rate for 24hrs. This only effects the defending nation.

- Spy randoms have been lowered.

- Bombers and tank settings have been adjusted. Upkeep and Food consumption have been lowered 10%.

- Changes to the Random Events -

* All the Alien wording has been removed.

* The Aliens have killed your population random has been removed. (was bad having 2 randoms that killed pop.)

* An positive Economic Boom Random has been added. - (An economic boom has strengthened your economy, you have gained $ ???)

* A positive population increase random has been added. - (News of your great leadership has spread. You have gained an extra ???? citizens)

* A positive random giving Level 8 Tanks has been added. - (Advancements in your military technology has given you level 8 Tanks!)

* A positive random giving Level 8 Bombers has been added. - (Advancements in your military technology has given you level 8 Bombers!)

* A positive random giving 25 free turns has been added. - (You have been awarded 25 free turns)

* A Negative random against indies has been added. - (Union Workers have gone on strike and all production has stopped.)

Between the new randoms for tanks and bombers as well as the lowered amount for upkeep and food consumption this should help make these units a little more useful.

Good luck!

Mr President
10-28-2010, 21:55
I have decided to hold off on the full GA attack changes till I see how much of an impact the locked tax rate will have. Not being able to change your tax when war has been declared against you will still slow the rebuild process way up. It only locks it for 24hrs so war planners might want to take that into consideration.

ALSO one thing to remember, this only work if war has been declared. So if nation A declares war against you then only your nation will be effected. YOU MUST declare war in order to lock the tax settings.

Shabaz K
10-28-2010, 22:36
nice upgardes old man keep rocking:D

i think having lvl 12 tanks would be better though

Margus
10-29-2010, 08:07
If you use the multiple attacks (10 attacks with one click) then you or anyone else attacking the same state have to wait till you can do another 10? how long?

Mr President
10-29-2010, 14:56
There is a 1 second wait per attack before you can attack again. So that would be a 10 sec wait after you drop 10 attacks.

KelpKris
10-29-2010, 16:50
Concerning random events. Does their occurrence increase because of the new events or does the total amount of random events remain the same?

Mr President
10-29-2010, 19:01
They have been evened out so the occurrences remains the same.

svend forkbeard
10-29-2010, 20:28
gonna miss those aliens :-(

But sounds like fair changes i am glad that the mutipel attacks are back, makes war more fun.... but it sounds good

Shabaz K
10-31-2010, 20:25
holy moly what a huge change to think of it lol i dont mind it though

Shabaz K
10-31-2010, 20:27
actually nvm the nation tax as at 1% lol

Calvin74
11-01-2010, 20:54
what is the reason for the tax rate being locked for the 1st 24hrs after war dec?

Max Logan
11-02-2010, 05:20
so you don`t war? :O

Mr President
11-02-2010, 13:30
It was originally part of the 2 step change for the GA attack. Remember before how I mentioned the tax rate would be locked and the casualties would rebuild slower? i decided to start with the tax to see the impact that had before I made changes with the casualties. There is a reason for this that I won't discuss at this time :-)

With the tax rate being locked a state can't just set tax to 0 and cash one turn and get all his/her pop back. Now they would have to keep the tax amount and use more turns to save themselves. If you are the attacking nation then was planners would want to make sure all the GA attacks are done in the first 24hrs.

svend forkbeard
11-04-2010, 15:02
It was originally part of the 2 step change for the GA attack. Remember before how I mentioned the tax rate would be locked and the casualties would rebuild slower? i decided to start with the tax to see the impact that had before I made changes with the casualties. There is a reason for this that I won't discuss at this time :-)

With the tax rate being locked a state can't just set tax to 0 and cash one turn and get all his/her pop back. Now they would have to keep the tax amount and use more turns to save themselves. If you are the attacking nation then was planners would want to make sure all the GA attacks are done in the first 24hrs.

me like... it gives a extra spice :thumbup:

Mr President
11-19-2010, 20:39
The new tax freeze changes has been temporarily removed. For some reason when a new state is being created it's setting it at 0 tax and people can't change it due to the freeze. It's suppose to set it at 50 when a new state is created.. Not sure what's going on but i'll look into it.

Max Logan
11-20-2010, 15:54
my restarts at 50, the way I set it when I made it. Maybe new people just didn`t set it to 50 and left it 0?