PDA

View Full Version : History of nations

Mahdi
11-06-2010, 10:58
hey guys yes I am still alive... I was wondering if anyone would be willing to provide me with a comprehensive list of tags both NW and WoW that were main players in the history of things or that you would like to see immortalized and with the [Tag] i would like the name as well and maybe a little bit of history. You shall be rewarded greatly

Calvin74
11-06-2010, 19:38
hey guys yes I am still alive... I was wondering if anyone would be willing to provide me with a comprehensive list of tags both NW and WoW that were main players in the history of things or that you would like to see immortalized and with the [Tag] i would like the name as well and maybe a little bit of history. You shall be rewarded greatly

Do you know how long that would take:P
Almost 10 years of history there and very few people that have been around long enough to remember it...

Mahdi
11-06-2010, 21:30
I just need a bit about some of the more prominent tags and possible slogans from in the game

svend forkbeard
11-07-2010, 20:56
I just need a bit about some of the more prominent tags and possible slogans from in the game

do you just want us to trow them in here if we have any or where do you want them ?

Mahdi
11-07-2010, 22:39
either here or a pm it doesn't matter