PDA

View Full Version : USA - USSR relations

svend forkbeard
11-10-2010, 05:44
As the last thread got a bit messy. I will make an official statement here

The USSR are now on a normale state with the USA, relations wise.... There we be no war today... and we will go back to our normal state of watching the watchers... but we will keep our normal level of distrust

And just to make sure there are no mistakes we have no problems with anybody in USA. Mr. P. is a fine leader just on the wrong side of the fence.

Mr President
11-10-2010, 17:52
The United States has no ill feelings towards the Soviet Union. I'm am glad we were able to work out an agreement before any casualties of war took place. It was never our intention to war the USSR, but as things escalated out of control we were left no choice. Now that the USSR will be around a while the USA will work with them to strengthen relations.

BladeEWG
11-10-2010, 17:56
I am glad you guys worked this out :)

Military Report: Your nation has ended its Sanctions on The Mighty Soviet Union[USSR].

Disorder
11-10-2010, 21:49
The United States has no ill feelings towards the Soviet Union. I'm am glad we were able to work out an agreement before any casualties of war took place. It was never our intention to war the USSR, but as things escalated out of control we were left no choice. Now that the USSR will be around a while the USA will work with them to strengthen relations.

Cough Cough... ya mean the USA will be around a while.... :laugh:

Divine Intervention
11-11-2010, 07:24
pussies.

Mr President
11-11-2010, 07:47
pussies.

lol there could be far worse things to be.....

:D

Max Logan
11-11-2010, 14:15
***** is the greatest thing in the universe! Besides beer, that is...

jkl9926
11-11-2010, 15:01
***** is the greatest thing in the universe! Besides beer, that is...

have to agree there beer always wins

svend forkbeard
11-11-2010, 18:59
have to agree there beer always wins

wee yes and no... because beer can make ugly girls look god

Xavior
11-11-2010, 19:12
James Bond always wins.

svend forkbeard
11-11-2010, 19:29
James Bond always wins.

Think you might meen Chuck Norris

When Chuck Norris plays God he always wins.

Hoebawt
11-11-2010, 21:30
Chuck Norris is god

MAGGIO
11-11-2010, 22:50
Chuck Norris is god

look at this heffer :spam::

kitoy
11-12-2010, 04:30
***** is the greatest thing in the universe! Besides Slice Bread, that is...

fixed.. :D

Kamran
11-12-2010, 19:01
Think you might meen Chuck Norris

When Chuck Norris plays God he always wins.

pfft.. dunno when you all will learn, Chock Norris is **** compared to Bruce Lee

and that is the bottom line:D

Max Logan
11-12-2010, 19:10
Does Bruce Lee know the last digit of pi? NO! Chuck wins!

svend forkbeard
11-12-2010, 19:25
Does Bruce Lee know the last digit of pi? NO! Chuck wins!

"I am the alpha and the omega, the creator and the destroy....in other words I am Chuck Norris" - Chuck Norris

Mr President
11-16-2010, 18:00
Recent spy actions from a Soviet member really puts a strain on good relations. It's one thing to do a couple destructive spy ops as a reminder to get some spies, but it's another thing to destroy about 10k land worth of buildings.

Retal will take place on this one.

svend forkbeard
11-16-2010, 18:42
Recent spy actions from a Soviet member really puts a strain on good relations. It's one thing to do a couple destructive spy ops as a reminder to get some spies, but it's another thing to destroy about 10k land worth of buildings.

Retal will take place on this one.

retal acceptet... but really do get some spies its really just silly not to have any at all, and like a red flag (Not one of the good red flags that is)

Mr President
11-16-2010, 19:54
The state in question is new to the game and is doing really well so far. It is my fault for not catching his low amount of spies, but still as i stated if he did a few spy ops to remind him to get spies I wouldn't have said anything.. But that was a massive amount. Way to much..

Max Logan
11-16-2010, 20:03
By SRS standard, such attacks are ok, hence why I play in T now, as getting hit with spy ops every set gets boring. even having 1m spies doesn`t help

Divine Intervention
11-16-2010, 21:58
i usually have 5mill spies minimum.

Soviet Russia
11-17-2010, 04:16
That guy has 1800 spies. It is like a joke and not fair. I made it fair.:thumbdown:

Soviet Russia
11-17-2010, 04:20
BTW, I want to know how did Mr. P figure out who did the attacks? It is really questionable.

Retal accepted by me too.

Max Logan
11-17-2010, 04:46
Everyone knows you`re a suicider. If there are spy ops involved, it`s almost certain. And then you just have to use - Obtain Spy Info

Soviet Russia
11-17-2010, 05:19
Everyone knows you`re a suicider. If there are spy ops involved, it`s almost certain. And then you just have to use - Obtain Spy Info

I am not a suicider, dont play with the terminology :P

It should be so hard to use OSI against me... I want to see proof. And I hate "random factor"

svend forkbeard
11-17-2010, 08:47
The state in question is new to the game and is doing really well so far. It is my fault for not catching his low amount of spies, but still as i stated if he did a few spy ops to remind him to get spies I wouldn't have said anything.. But that was a massive amount. Way to much..

Agreed and that is why I accept the retal... and the profe is fair...

Mr President
11-17-2010, 19:02
BTW, I want to know how did Mr. P figure out who did the attacks? It is really questionable.

Retal accepted by me too.

Obtain Spy Info

I am not a suicider, dont play with the terminology :P

It should be so hard to use OSI against me... I want to see proof. And I hate "random factor"

I sent your leader the proof. Once it was reported to me I had a strong feeling it was someone from the USSR so I started doing spy ops against people in your nation. You were like the 5th person or something and then poof.. There was what I was looking for.

oh and it's not the random. I had 11M lvl 12 spies :-) Which beat your 12.5 mil or something like that.

svend forkbeard
11-18-2010, 05:34
Obtain Spy Info

I sent your leader the proof. Once it was reported to me I had a strong feeling it was someone from the USSR so I started doing spy ops against people in your nation. You were like the 5th person or something and then poof.. There was what I was looking for.

oh and it's not the random. I had 11M lvl 12 spies :-) Which beat your 12.5 mil or something like that.

Ohh leader, that would be me.... yes proff is fair SRS, sadly

Soviet Russia
11-18-2010, 12:45
How about #32? I havent attacked #32 for the last 24 hours. Do you have intel for that? I guess not.