PDA

View Full Version : USSR vs RE

Soviet Russia
11-14-2010, 13:27
A global peace operation. That #54 in RE was playing dirty, killing smaller states. We can not tolerate that. It is Soviets' internal affair.

Max Logan
11-14-2010, 13:57
Yeah whatever. I`m killing states that haven`t loged in for weeks, so thats playing dirty? So wasting my turns on killing inactive states is dirty?

You know what is dirty - your personal antipathy against me, so you`re using a large nation to come after me. you were afraid all this time I was in ABT, so now when I`m in a 1 man stocker nation, you com after me.

Real brave! I salute you! :thumbup:

Calvin74
11-14-2010, 14:10
A global peace operation. That #54 in RE was playing dirty, killing smaller states. We can not tolerate that. It is Soviets' internal affair.

i think larger nations might take offense to this
in 5-7 days the food market will be minimal and killing a large farmer for no reason at all will hurt them...

Max Logan
11-14-2010, 14:16
i think larger nations might take offense to this
in 5-7 days the food market will be minimal and killing a large farmer for no reason at all will hurt them...

they have a great reason! SRS has been suiciding me for forever, so now he finally can kill me 'legit', now that USSR is around and I`m in a 1 man nation

Calvin74
11-14-2010, 15:29
they have a great reason! SRS has been suiciding me for forever, so now he finally can kill me 'legit', now that USSR is around and I`m in a 1 man nation

but can't you outjump everyone in their tag?

Max Logan
11-14-2010, 15:31
but can't you outjump everyone in their tag?

there`s 9 of them and I`ll need to sleep sometime ;)
I can jump, but eventually they`ll get me, so...

Max Logan
11-14-2010, 15:39
It`s actually funny. how USSR destroyed a new nation in the beginning of the set and then run away from the fight with USA (don`t know 'the negotiation' details).

and they blame me for dirty...

svend forkbeard
11-14-2010, 16:06
It`s actually funny. how USSR destroyed a new nation in the beginning of the set and then run away from the fight with USA (don`t know 'the negotiation' details).

and they blame me for dirty...

We took them out after declaing on us. and did not attack MU witch was the place the rest that did not wat to figt ran to. we do not belive in killing of new players in the game.... I was actually not to much into to killing you for this but for the Running away commet that is good enough for me

Max Logan
11-14-2010, 16:11
We took them out after declaing on us. and did not attack MU witch was the place the rest that did not wat to figt ran to. we do not belive in killing of new players in the game.... I was actually not to much into to killing you for this but for the Running away commet that is good enough for me

you`re into killing 1 man nations? ok, makes sense! :)

and about running away, I said I don`t know the facts, I assume, as USA declared and you made some sort of 'negotiation'.

Max Logan
11-14-2010, 16:22
I was actually not to much into to killing you for this...

So let me guess... SRS?

Mr President
11-14-2010, 21:24
USA urges the USSR to back away from this war. There are other nations more your size you could be flexing your muscles towards.. Killing a one man nation would not be a good thing.. Am i'm certain other nation leaders throughout the community will feel the same as we do.

Please back out of this war before anyone is killed.

Mr President
11-14-2010, 21:29
If you kill max, the USSR will not exist anymore.. It's that simple!

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 01:07
Thank You, and the USA, for support! :)

Edit: There`s no reason for you to war. I proved my point I made earlier in the other thread about the mighty USSR. Don`t waste your set on them. It`s a request for the triple :p

Soviet Russia
11-15-2010, 05:38
Eh, I had no idea that it was Max. Sorry for that. I thought, another Ultimate Relik, trying to beat the kill record by eliminating smaller states.

Somehow, he always gets my attention, without knowing who he is in real :D

I'll obey USSR leadership's decision. And I personally accept all the responsibility of this war, USSR has nothing to do with the declaration of that war.

Soviet Russia
11-15-2010, 05:48
take it as my personal apologize by wasting turns. I hope we can end this issue.

SA Soviet Red State(#70)[USSR] True Prototype(#54)[RE] Defeat / 10:46:14-2010/11/15
SA Soviet Red State(#70)[USSR] True Prototype(#54)[RE] Defeat / 10:46:14-2010/11/15

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 06:00
i pulled my stock from PM, sold it on BM, bought units, sold, bought another.

I got 16b left on PM and a ruined state.

I don`t need apologize. And you should not ask for one, what`s done is done.

Not the first or last time people have messed me over. I expected this, being in a 1 man nation. Esp when I started taking out inactive states, as stocking got to routine. Anyway, good luck, either you continue this war or not.

P.S. And the 'I didn`t know it was you' won`t go through as you can easily see it`s me. Somehow everyone else knew it was me. I`ve never been hiding, my personal info is always there, so...

True Prototype (#54)
First Name: Sandis
State Name: True Prototype (#54)
Nation: [RE]
MSN: loganthesob@hotmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo:
cell:
Info: Here and there :p
Medals:
Medal Of Superiority: 0
Medal Of Development: 1
Medal Of Destruction: 0
Medal Of Courage: 0
Medal Of Devastation: 0
Misc:
Days Registered: 1029 days
Community Rank: Major

Soviet Russia
11-15-2010, 06:03
I did not check the personal info..

BladeEWG
11-15-2010, 06:49
This was pretty lame :(

Soviet Russia
11-15-2010, 06:51
This was pretty lame :(

I dont deny that i am a long time noob.:cool:

plus, if he was not Max, I am sure, no one would defend that one man nation. Actually, I hoped that too (I did not know he was from the forums, and the worst possible, Max)

BladeEWG
11-15-2010, 06:59
I try to contact all small nations tha get hammered, Thats how we get new members and keep new people in the game. It does us no good just to kill for no reason around here :(
if we had 5k players it would not be an issue.
But luckily for the game its Max, and hopefully he won't quit.
But had it been a new player,wouldn't surprise anyone had he bailed out.

But ,I'm no piling on you SR.Just a bad spot you got mixed up with.

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 07:03
I dont deny that i am a long time noob.:cool:

plus, if he was not Max, I am sure, no one would defend that one man nation. Actually, I hoped that too (I did not know he was from the forums, and the worst possible, Max)

worst possible? :glare:

svend forkbeard
11-15-2010, 07:18
I try to contact all small nations tha get hammered, Thats how we get new members and keep new people in the game. It does us no good just to kill for no reason around here :(

I must say i did not know it was Max, before he wrote in the forums, probesly because i am not up to date conserning what name people are playing on... but i do not agree with his decition to take out new player inactiv or not... had he taken out season simi inactivs i would not have had that much of a problem with this

Soviet Russia
11-15-2010, 07:24
worst possible? :glare:

You have influence :D

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 08:05
You have influence :D

First I hear this! Don`t worry, I don`t :laugh:

And Svend, what`s the difference if they`re inactive and won`t play? Why do you care where I waste my turns? Be happy I don`t use them grabbing your sorry ***!

Soviet Russia
11-15-2010, 08:27
First I hear this! Don`t worry, I don`t :laugh:

And Svend, what`s the difference if they`re inactive and won`t play? Why do you care where I waste my turns? Be happy I don`t use them grabbing your sorry ***!

if they were newbies, most probably they would not play again?

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 09:15
if they were newbies, most probably they would not play again?

if they have not been on for a week - they won`t play again...using my turns on them won`t change the fact

KelpKris
11-15-2010, 09:59

Tell that to the states Max killed. :P

Disorder
11-15-2010, 10:03
USA urges the USSR to back away from this war. There are other nations more your size you could be flexing your muscles towards.. Killing a one man nation would not be a good thing.. Am i'm certain other nation leaders throughout the community will feel the same as we do.

Please back out of this war before anyone is killed.

So its OK when the USA stands up and helps out the little guys but its a crime when the USSR does it? Like it or not, Max had no buisness running a inactive kill strategy just to get his kill count up. :mad:

As I had the most kills so far this set.. I take full responsibility for these attacks on Max because I was in the lead for most kills.

Soviet Russia
11-15-2010, 11:15
Since I've lost all my privs in USSR and Disorder has a point, I'm out, just a mere nation member now.

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 11:25
Tell that to the states Max killed. :P

The ones that haven`t logged in for a week and a half after USSR destroyed their original nation? ok...

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 11:27
So its OK when the USA stands up and helps out the little guys but its a crime when the USSR does it? Like it or not, Max had no buisness running a inactive kill strategy just to get his kill count up. :mad:

As I had the most kills so far this set.. I take full responsibility for these attacks on Max because I was in the lead for most kills.

wtf has kill count to do with anything?
if I wanted that there are plenty on states with so little land that it would take couple of turns to get my kill count up...

whatever! now I understand what this war is about...you wanted your kill count! lmao, now that`s low, that`s low :thumbdown:
using me to get a couple of stupid medals? great way to ruin someones set! you DESERVE a medal for that! Being a mod, you`d expect they have higher standards of gameplay, but oh well!

go ahead, make the kill and claim your medals! you DESERVE them!

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 11:33
and if it eases your mind, don`t go killing others just for the sake of a shiny thing, i`ll make a few restarts just so you can be sure!

Disorder
11-15-2010, 12:09
and if it eases your mind, don`t go killing others just for the sake of a shiny thing, i`ll make a few restarts just so you can be sure!

Max.. my kills were legit... yours was not. I did not go out looking for inactive noobs to kill as you did.. you are truly scum at its very best level with your actions this set. :thumbup:

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 12:23
Max.. my kills were legit... yours was not. I did not go out looking for inactive noobs to kill as you did.. you are truly scum at its very best level with your actions this set. :thumbup:

i don`t care for no stupid kills or medals. if I wanted those medals, I`ve gotten them months ago Moradon style. even this set, I could`ve easily droped my NW and get 3 kills a day. being a stocker would make this even more easier.

I don`t even care about those medals, I can tell Mr P not to give them to me, if I get any. you can take the current one away, lmao!

on the other hand, you got so depressed when I got those kills! must`ve been easy to sway SR knowing he has genuine dislike for me and been suiciding me for months before. and the phrase about your kills being legit, proves my point.

go claim your kills and medals! you DESERVE them! if you drop your net to some 500k, you can get 3-4 other kills by tomorrow, just to be safe! place your stuff on pm, and after you`re done getting your medal, get the stuff back. you`ll save on maintenance and might even finish better!

if you need more tips on EARNING a medal, I`m open to advice! seeing how can`t CLAIM this kill for a day now...must be hard on you

Disorder
11-15-2010, 13:15
i don`t care for no stupid kills or medals. if I wanted those medals, I`ve gotten them months ago Moradon style. even this set, I could`ve easily droped my NW and get 3 kills a day. being a stocker would make this even more easier.

I don`t even care about those medals, I can tell Mr P not to give them to me, if I get any. you can take the current one away, lmao!

on the other hand, you got so depressed when I got those kills! must`ve been easy to sway SR knowing he has genuine dislike for me and been suiciding me for months before. and the phrase about your kills being legit, proves my point.

go claim your kills and medals! you DESERVE them! if you drop your net to some 500k, you can get 3-4 other kills by tomorrow, just to be safe! place your stuff on pm, and after you`re done getting your medal, get the stuff back. you`ll save on maintenance and might even finish better!

if you need more tips on EARNING a medal, I`m open to advice! seeing how can`t CLAIM this kill for a day now...must be hard on you

Ya think you know it all.. Fact is, I have not talked to SR about this.. your ramblings are pointless... BTW.. I do not need any advise from you on this game.. but thanks! The End.

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 13:24
Ya think you know it all.. Fact is, I have not talked to SR about this.. your ramblings are pointless... BTW.. I do not need any advise from you on this game.. but thanks! The End.

Run

Soviet Russia
11-15-2010, 13:26
Seriously, here is what happened, step by step. So please everyone read it:

1- Some newbie Xanax guys attacked us, we killed them.

2- USSR got into trouble with USA and ICN.

3- We solved the issue with USA and ICN.

4- I noticed a nation called RE is declaring war on others.

5- I thought "Oh, another Ultimate Relik is killing newbies"

6- It is well known that I like newbies (Well I am still a noob but maybe you can remember that I was training and recruting newbies in LOTR and NTN). Side note, I warred Ultimate Relik because of that reason too, just a few months ago.

7- I noticed RE is just a one-guy nation.

8- I thought "No one will care if we get him down".

9- I declared war without asking anyone. I did not check the state info of #54; I did not check the states who he was killing. So, I do not know if they were newbies or restarts or inactives. As I said, I never thought it'd be a big problem, no one would notice.

10- I sent messages to the nation that we are going to kill #54 with the reasons of 'protecting the smaller states' and 'fun'.

11- Next day, I've learnt #54 is Max.

12- I sent apologize message to Max and to forums.

13- I wanted to declare peace but the game said that I need 7 more hours.

14- I asked for the removal of my privs in USSR because of the trouble that I caused.

15- Fanoe ripped off all my privs except O and V.

16- I wasted 50 turns on Max as an apology.

17- After 6 or 7 hours, I saw the war is still on, so as a simple member, I did some attacks with the remaining turns.

18- Now I am writing those.

19- I've just written @18.

20- ...and @19

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 13:30
9th beats it all

Just kill him, no one will care. Hence we`re at 50 active members - don`t care at all what we`re doing.

Maybe you should check next time, before you play the messiah

Xavior
11-15-2010, 13:30
Would seem like a simple misunderstanding except:

1. You've suicided on Max multiple times in the past
2. 17- After 6 or 7 hours, I saw the war is still on, so as a simple member, I did some attacks with the remaining turns.

So basically #17 nullifies any ignorance on your part and simply turns it into stupidity.

I'm not ragging on your actions, just the way you present yourself.

Soviet Russia
11-15-2010, 13:34
9th beats it all

Just kill him, no one will care. Hence we`re at 50 active members - don`t care at all what we`re doing.

Maybe you should check next time, before you play the messiah

I'd definitely check next time. Ya but if I were right, if he were just another Ultimate Relik type guy, no one would care.

Would seem like a simple misunderstanding except:

1. You've suicided on Max multiple times in the past
2. 17- After 6 or 7 hours, I saw the war is still on, so as a simple member, I did some attacks with the remaining turns.

So basically #17 nullifies any ignorance on your part and simply turns it into stupidity.

1. Ya I did, but not suiciding, it was terrorism. Terrorism is different, you do not sacrifice yourself or you do not do 'fail attacks'. You can still have a good networth after the attacks. Anyway, nearly every set, I terrorize someone, it is just, Max caught me. And ya, after that I overdo it for 2 more sets against Max. That was out of the line, I agree.

2. If there is a warchat going on, what'd you do? "No thanks, I won't attack"?

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 13:52
you can mess with terminology but the outcome is the same

Soviet Russia
11-15-2010, 13:55
you can mess with terminology but the outcome is the same

Dont blame me for that, I'm a law graduate :) Thats what they taught us :/

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 13:58
Dont blame me for that, I'm a law graduate :) Thats what they taught us :/

Mine is politics, so...

jkl9926
11-15-2010, 14:27
ill be honest me and svend id the bulk of the hits without bothering to check who 54 was all i recognized was MU from when they helped out in a war about 3 months ago when i was in USA and that was good enough for me

Soviet Russia
11-15-2010, 14:34
Mine is politics, so...

fire and powder :laugh:

Disorder
11-15-2010, 15:15
::oops: OHHH Noooooo... it was Max......

Who fluffin cares that it was Max.. Im glad it was!! He put himself in the warring position.. It was all great when he was the one attacking.. but now that he got hit.. the game is coming to an end and everyone was out to get him and his set was ruined and its not his fault and could the usa come help and and and....... blah blah blah

fighting:0:

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 15:17
USA come help? Where have I asked for help? :huh:

And 9 man against 1...you sure have guts to tell me all that! And I never said it`s not my fault. I knew someone will eventually take a go at me. But your reason, well. It`s not my freaking problem you won`t get a medal...

Disorder
11-15-2010, 15:21
USA come help? Where have I asked for help? :huh:

And 9 man against 1...you sure have guts to tell me all that! And I never said it`s not my fault. I knew someone will eventually take a go at me. But your reason, well. It`s not my freaking problem you won`t get a medal...

Your just lucky we are rather inactive and unorganized as you should have been a restart long ago.

jkl9926
11-15-2010, 15:28
seems like the entire community is rather inactive this set i didnt play for 3 days and only dropped 3 spots lol

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 15:51
Your just lucky we are rather inactive and unorganized as you should have been a restart long ago.

You can always blame it on inactivity and being unorganized. Which is actually, also, lack of certain skill

Disorder
11-15-2010, 16:51
You can always blame it on inactivity and being unorganized. Which is actually, also, lack of certain skill
Sure.. resort to personal attacks.. does not bother me one bit. lol

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 17:00

No, it was not meant as a personal attack. Not at all. There are people who are leaders and those who are followers. You and I are followers. I never meant to say you have bad leadership skills, just that you`re better being in a different position.

I`ve always known I`d make a bad leader, too laud mouth I have. I prefer to follow. Sorry, just that I don`t see you as a leader-type

Calvin74
11-15-2010, 19:11
No, it was not meant as a personal attack. Not at all. There are people who are leaders and those who are followers. You and I are followers. I never meant to say you have bad leadership skills, just that you`re better being in a different position.

I`ve always known I`d make a bad leader, too laud mouth I have. I prefer to follow. Sorry, just that I don`t see you as a leader-type

i did offer you a spot in cr:)
that offer still stands for now or future sets. i don't think ussr will hit us and if they do then i am sure other much larger nations would be pissed as we supply 50% of the food on the market:)

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 19:18
i did offer you a spot in cr:)
that offer still stands for now or future sets. i don't think ussr will hit us and if they do then i am sure other much larger nations would be pissed as we supply 50% of the food on the market:)

no matter what the situation, I`d never run from battle :)
may they be 9 against me, I`ll still give them hell! :p

Mr President
11-15-2010, 19:54
you are truly scum at its very best level with your actions this set. :thumbup:

Seems like you threw the first punch on the personal attacks.

:D

BladeEWG
11-15-2010, 20:00
Havent seen this much drama for a long time.
Not sure if thats good or not, just an observation is all
Armyy

Max Logan
11-15-2010, 20:14
I have talent for stiring things up! :p

Disorder
11-15-2010, 20:47
Seems like you threw the first punch on the personal attacks.

:D

:discussion:

:sorry:

:wall::wall::wall:

Soviet Russia
11-16-2010, 02:05
Havent seen this much drama for a long time.
Not sure if thats good or not, just an observation is all
Armyy

It is nice to see some action especially when Max and USSR are in it becomes more thrilling :D ehe also consider the Mr. P vs Fanoe role playing too :D

Divine Intervention
11-16-2010, 04:54
are you guys still struggling to kill a 1 man nation?

Max Logan
11-16-2010, 05:21
They are inactive and unorganized, didn` you read! :p
But actually they haven`t tried for some 14 hours now. I even got to sleep some 9h :p
Yesterday during the day, my nap almost cost me lol

BladeEWG
11-16-2010, 06:34
9 hours of sleep? Thats a bunch!
If i slept more then 5, people would think I'm dead.:blink:

Max Logan
11-16-2010, 07:10
I always try to sleep long hours. I just love it!

Soviet Russia
11-16-2010, 16:21
are you guys still struggling to kill a 1 man nation?

All we have is war chats with one person each time only. My beloved USSR is really back haha Problems with other nations, wars, fail war chats, lots of role playing, no allies, strong unity, absolute death at the end... i love the Union:thumbup:

@Blade

Social sciences... we have nothing to do but to sleep, but somehow we always try to prove its the hardest education:laugh: 9 hours is moderate :P

Calvin74
11-16-2010, 16:59
im not saying anything but just look at the food market now....

kitoy
11-16-2010, 17:07
im not saying anything but just look at the food market now....

Food 423.068.160 $100 ?

http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Moar_Food_Dog.jpg

Calvin74
11-16-2010, 18:06
Food 423.068.160 $100 ?

http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Moar_Food_Dog.jpg

as opposed to the 3bil that was on 2 days ago:P

Max Logan
11-16-2010, 18:39
Someone is starting to stock :p
And there is NO food on market! lol

svend forkbeard
11-16-2010, 18:40

well yes, go that low if you must... the only reason you did not die was that my back up state could not log in.... I will defend this every time. killing of new players have never and will never be toleratet in a nation where i have anyting to say. Don't know why people are making so big a thing about it its been punished many times in the past, even i have been hit by it. Why should you be "allowed" to kill of states? Don't care who the state was just thought it was so very wrong.

SRS have been relived of his privs, but i take full responsebility for the hit as you can see i was on of the active once... Stop wining, and take consekvenses of your actions

Max Logan
11-16-2010, 18:47
Next set you play in one man tag and I`ll hit you with 8 other states. Let`s see how brave you`ll talk then!

I didn`t know I had to ask permission to use my turns the way I want. What difference does it make to you if I kill inactive states that won`t use any turns for the rest of the set? What does it change for the game? Nothing!

The more you keep doing this, the more I`m convinced you just want to protect your stupid medals. If that is so, it`s plain low. First suicides on USA, now this.

When did you 'act like a man and take responsibility for your actions' when you suicided USA and drove Xarax states into inactivity? I don`t think you realise, but it`s your own **** fault MU was inactive and I chose that tag to attack. So if you want to blame someone, blame yourself, stop being a hypocrit take it like a man.

svend forkbeard
11-16-2010, 18:56
Next set you play in one man tag and I`ll hit you with 8 other states. Let`s see how brave you`ll talk then!

I didn`t know I had to ask permission to use my turns the way I want. What difference does it make to you if I kill inactive states that won`t use any turns for the rest of the set? What does it change for the game? Nothing!

The more you keep doing this, the more I`m convinced you just want to protect your stupid medals. If that is so, it`s plain low. First suicides on USA, now this.

When did you 'act like a man and take responsibility for your actions' when you suicided USA and drove Xarax states into inactivity? I don`t think you realise, but it`s your own **** fault MU was inactive and I chose that tag to attack. So if you want to blame someone, blame yourself, stop being a hypocrit take it like a man.

Killing off new nations no matter how long they been inactiv for will never be good for this game, will make sure that if they log in they will not be playing, they might if some one did not kill them... as for 8 states we are actually 9 states 3 are inactiv, maybe you want to kill them to?. we are keeping them on as they are new players and we hope to make them comeback. And as you might have see there are some who dont what to hit you...

This has nothing to do with any medals, it is just not something we what to see.

And as for the war on XARAX we let those who wanted to run run, i tried to stop the war i got this replay

Why do you want to war us? we are just back for a fun set ?

Svend ForkbeardRE:

You threaten our nation. And war IS FUN.

And they decared on us.

And for owning up to my actions that is between me and mr.p and have been dealt with

Max Logan
11-16-2010, 19:05
Hello! Wake up, if you`re new to a game and leave for a week+ you don`t come back! I`ve been here for 8 years, these people never return. I don`t hit anyone who`s gonna come back, I didn`t hit anyone active. If I really wanted, as Disorder claims, to get the kills, there are states with less then 2k land, that take around 150 turns to kill or less, which means, I could easily get 3 kills I day if I wanted to.

They were not coming back, so stop claiming you did this to protect some new players from the big bad wolf! You did it cuz it`s me, as as SRS said - hoped no one will care.

I said 8 other states, which means 1+8=9, but oh well. And stop this 'x amount of states are inactive, busy, on holiday. at grandmother'. You have over 1k turns a day, I have 144. There`s no way I can fight back, so drop the noble act!

The way Disorder put it, it`s all about 'leading the kill count', so you can spare any excuses now. If it`s really that important to you, I won`t stop you, I won`t even try. It`s all up to you. And seeing as majority of you have a grudge against me or pure personal dislike, I don`t see this ending. And I won`t be restarting, don`t worry, your new players are safe.

BladeEWG
11-16-2010, 19:15
I don't know about the "others" here Max, but I don't have a grudge against you.
Have no reason to have one.

Same with USSR, you guys think you have no allies? Well then work at it.
ICN is a very reasonable tag.

The fact that we are not as long established here as other tags just means we don't have the hard feelings that others seem to have.
But thats how it goes.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few tags that I am wary of, those that treated us badly when we started up and all.But thats part of the game also.
I certainly don't begruge them for their past actions, I just remember is all ;)

Max Logan
11-16-2010, 19:22
By 'others' I meant USSR states, not the entire game

svend forkbeard
11-17-2010, 09:03
Hello! Wake up, if you`re new to a game and leave for a week+ you don`t come back! I`ve been here for 8 years, these people never return. I don`t hit anyone who`s gonna come back, I didn`t hit anyone active. If I really wanted, as Disorder claims, to get the kills, there are states with less then 2k land, that take around 150 turns to kill or less, which means, I could easily get 3 kills I day if I wanted to.

They were not coming back, so stop claiming you did this to protect some new players from the big bad wolf! You did it cuz it`s me, as as SRS said - hoped no one will care.

I said 8 other states, which means 1+8=9, but oh well. And stop this 'x amount of states are inactive, busy, on holiday. at grandmother'. You have over 1k turns a day, I have 144. There`s no way I can fight back, so drop the noble act!

The way Disorder put it, it`s all about 'leading the kill count', so you can spare any excuses now. If it`s really that important to you, I won`t stop you, I won`t even try. It`s all up to you. And seeing as majority of you have a grudge against me or pure personal dislike, I don`t see this ending. And I won`t be restarting, don`t worry, your new players are safe.

I have taken out players killing of small states before and will gladly do it again... And as fore the kill count you forget that Disorder had nothing to do with the call to hit you... No disrespect to Disorder but he dont really dicide what me or SRS do.

And as for them not returning, we can discus this for ever, i have seen people come back, when they get a reminder and end up sticking around... but by killing them you make sure they donĀ“t...

svend forkbeard
11-17-2010, 09:07
Same with USSR, you guys think you have no allies? Well then work at it.
ICN is a very reasonable tag.

The fact that we are not as long established here as other tags just means we don't have the hard feelings that others seem to have.
But thats how it goes.

We in the USSR know that you ICN are a fair tag, have proven nothing els to us sofare.

As for allies, if we decide to play the tag in a few more sets, we would do more to work the cumunity... but this was just ment to be a set of good old memories and a bit of fun with old friends

Max Logan
11-17-2010, 10:15
Wasted my turns. There, one new player saved!

Soviet Russia
11-17-2010, 11:07
cmon we are wasting our turns too :P

Max Logan
11-17-2010, 13:06
Not on me :glare:
I`m starting to feel overlooked :o

svend forkbeard
11-17-2010, 19:17
If it`s really that important to you, I won`t stop you, I won`t even try. It`s all up to you. And seeing as majority of you have a grudge against me or pure personal dislike, I don`t see this ending. And I won`t be restarting, don`t worry, your new players are safe.

guess i will take you up on this and waste my turns on you

Max Logan
11-17-2010, 19:25
Go, not like you`ve been doing anything else for the past 4 days.
How can 9 states possibly not be able to kill one for 4 days??? :huh:
I`m not that good and I`m barely stonewalling

Max Logan
11-17-2010, 19:29
Ok, I`ll give you help - I won`t be logging in for 10 hours from now and I`ll use up all my turns!

Edit: BMed everything, finish it finally

svend forkbeard
11-17-2010, 20:02

i have been doing lots of things the last 4 day, baking sleeping trying to fiks my paper stuff like that, what have you been up to ?

this was my last hit on you

AR Fanoe(#68)[USSR] True Prototype(#54)[RE] 28 Land / 28 Buildings 14:52:52-2010/11/15

Mahdi
11-17-2010, 21:37
I kinda wanna make a state just to show you all how to kill max.... but alas 18 hour work days don't allow me the time

Disorder
11-17-2010, 23:10
Ok, I`ll give you help - I won`t be logging in for 10 hours from now and I`ll use up all my turns!

Edit: BMed everything, finish it finally

Done-- would have left ya but ya just would not shut up.

:walmp: <----- should say Max!!

Max Logan
11-18-2010, 05:26
Spare me that, I knew you`d be the one to get the kill. You`re still up for your medals! Hope you`ll enjoy it! ;)
You`d never declared peace, after I made you look like fools for 4 days, you just had to get the kill. 9 people unable to kill 1. I didn`t want to be rude, but you people need to get off your high Mighty USSR horse, cuz if you had warred USA, you`d be flat in a few days. You just talk mighty on the forums, but in the game, you have leagues to go. No wonder you backed out of warring USA, all your capitalist destruction withered once you realized you can`t possibly beat a decent nation. Hell, you can barely beat a one man tag, and that`s only cuz I couldn`t fight back.

Congratulations, mighty Soviet Empire! :)

svend forkbeard
11-18-2010, 05:33

:chair:

Thanks

Max Logan
11-18-2010, 05:38
Good Luck! You`ll need it if Disorder wants that medal so much! :)
I expect you back next set, killing my 1 man tag! :)

svend forkbeard
11-18-2010, 06:10

If you start killing of new players again i shall gladly do it again :tongue::

Disorder
11-18-2010, 08:50
Spare me that, I knew you`d be the one to get the kill. You`re still up for your medals! Hope you`ll enjoy it! ;)
You`d never declared peace, after I made you look like fools for 4 days, you just had to get the kill. 9 people unable to kill 1. I didn`t want to be rude, but you people need to get off your high Mighty USSR horse, cuz if you had warred USA, you`d be flat in a few days. You just talk mighty on the forums, but in the game, you have leagues to go. No wonder you backed out of warring USA, all your capitalist destruction withered once you realized you can`t possibly beat a decent nation. Hell, you can barely beat a one man tag, and that`s only cuz I couldn`t fight back.

Could you be any more of a sore looser? :-)

You know I normally do not war, so why even ramble on with what your saying. We have both been around long enough to know.

If you start killing of new players again i shall gladly do it again :tongue::
Agreed!

Disorder
11-18-2010, 08:52

Past 4 days with nothing else to do...ugh.. I have a wife and a 2 year old that have been sick all week! I guess I really had nothing else to do.. oh then there is work... :blink:

Xavior
11-18-2010, 09:26
Awesome, now I can catch up and beat Max Logan by the end of the round :D

Max Logan
11-18-2010, 13:54
Could you be any more of a sore looser? :-)

You know I normally do not war, so why even ramble on with what your saying. We have both been around long enough to know.

Agreed!

9 against 1 and I survived 4 days.... I think I`m anything but a loser ;)
Sorry, but I actually win! :)

Soviet Russia
11-18-2010, 15:07
I declared war on a mistaken target and I am not even in USSR now... who is the winner, think about it :laugh:

Max Logan
11-18-2010, 16:28
Ok, i`m drunk (Latvian independence day).

So here`s the whole truth - as you guess from nation name, it was simple made for entertainment, actually, for me, so I could see who`s gonna fall for it. Sadly USSR did, as I later saw, they failed miserably at what I intended to be a quick kill. I made RE, and I knew someone will eventually try to kill me, simply because it`s me, and people have suicided me for ages, because it`s ok to suicide on me. I don`t mind, it`s better me then anyone else. But when USSR failed to kill me for 4 days, I`m sorry, but even at worst possible condition you should`ve killed me 2 days ago.

I made the tag for the sole purpose of showing that some people in NW have very personal issues with some players in the game and they don`t really care about NW, just for they`re own sick pleasure. Like Zand SRS suiciding for no reason, but that, that they get a 'kick' out of it.

What I wanted to prove, is that people really need to consider what they are doing if we are tp ever get this game past 100 active members. Right now we are at 60 or so, and Mighty USSR killing for no other reason then - hoped no one will care about it - is ruining the game. This proves, that Mr P was right to set the suicider rules and try to prevent stupid suicides, when people just have personal grudges against some, so, what the hell, let`s just suicide/kill them. You can justify it with whatever reason you want to, your actions speak for themselves. The same with you killing me, as you`ve said multiple times, had nothing to do with me actually using my turns on inactive states, rather then it being me.

You can`t take it when someone points out the obvious, especially, when he`s alone and doesn`t lack the balls to say what he means. So you think killing them ingame solves anything. But let me say this:

Your actions this set have led the game to lose another of it`s most active and dedicated members. i`m sorry, but if people attack me set after set just because it`s me, then sorry, I can`t take it anymore. I already once got over it and continued to play, but now, after all this, when some people hope for no one to care or just want to secure their stupid medals, I just don`t see a reason to keep trying.

I`ve been in this game for 8+ years, it`s time for me to give place for the 'more dedicated' members of the community.

I`m going. Thanks to everyone, especially Bledz, Xav and BeeNo for being my support and reason why I kept going these years, without these 3 people whom I really consider to be my friends, I`d quit long ago, but somehow ABT and them kept me going. Unless I find inspiration I`m not making a state next set, so you can breath easily, i`m not gonna play, so all those who hate me for some personal reason - I wish you luck, I really do, and I hope this game or your real life makes you understand, there are thing more important then yourself and I hope you`ll find what little happiness there is.

Good Luck to NW! I`ve proven my point, people don`t want me in NW, so I`m leaving. I wish you the best! I hope one day NW will become a thriving community again! Best of luck!

Soviet Russia
11-18-2010, 16:50
You are drunk, you can not leave the game. The main reason that I suicided you more than others was that I know you wouldn't leave the game :thumbup:

And I am very honest, I did not know it was you when I declared war on you.

You are not allowed to leave. Especially while you are drunk, it is dangerous to drive.

Xavior
11-18-2010, 16:55
Max Logan!! :wub:

My oldest comrade :(

Max Logan
11-28-2010, 05:24
I`m starting to see a lot of hypocracy in this...esp in one of their own. But oh well, that confirms my early suspicion about what this war was really about!

I just lost any inspiration to play! :)

Disorder
11-28-2010, 11:17
I`m starting to see a lot of hypocracy in this...esp in one of their own. But oh well, that confirms my early suspicion about what this war was really about!

I just lost any inspiration to play! :)

Come on Max, you and I can team up and kill some inactives together!!!

Max Logan
11-28-2010, 12:26
Nah, I couldn`t play with someone like you. I have higher ethical standards.

Disorder
11-28-2010, 22:12
Nah, I couldn`t play with someone like you. I have higher ethical standards.

lol

Max Logan
11-29-2010, 06:34
Somehow I was always against odds that exceed 2:1