Let the games begin!

looks like this could be a good one

BladeEWG
11-17-2010, 20:59
Huh? We're at war???
How'd the heck did that happen?::oops:

Well ya can't say we didn't warn you.
Enuf was enuf for the band.

Now play nice, lets keep it clean and it can end this round.

Disorder
11-17-2010, 23:12
Uh Oh!

Max Logan
11-18-2010, 05:29
The first war this set! About **** time! ;)

BladeEWG
11-18-2010, 05:58
Naw theres been some other wars already ;)
But this is a special one.

Max Logan
11-18-2010, 13:53
There were??? :o

Hoebawt
11-21-2010, 04:06
wats special about this one?

Soviet Russia
11-21-2010, 04:49

:huh:

Calvin74
11-21-2010, 07:54

someone actually hit sky?

svend forkbeard
11-22-2010, 17:16
Hemm SKY chose to attack the USSR.... well the Red Army will march one last time.... Guess the USA will just have to wait

Mr President
11-22-2010, 18:57
Hemm SKY chose to attack the USSR.... well the Red Army will march one last time.... Guess the USA will just have to wait

So you were preparing to war us? So all the "better relations" talk was just BS? Does anything that the USSR says have any truth or meaning or do you constantly deceive?

svend forkbeard
11-22-2010, 19:19
So you were preparing to war us? So all the "better relations" talk was just BS? Does anything that the USSR says have any truth or meaning or do you constantly deceive?

Well we don't really have to prepar to war USA we are always ready :think::

But actually i just ment that we where waiting for you to jump us, there really are something rotten in The USA. To quiet, you are...

and yes oure word still has truth, so belive this we are still watching you

Hoebawt
11-22-2010, 22:58

Sky didnt choose to attack the USSR.... we just knew you choose us :)

Soviet Russia
11-23-2010, 01:55
Very unfortunate :(

jkl9926
11-23-2010, 04:14
i will speak for USSR on this matter and Mr P i promise that we were never intending on attacking USA everyone here knew i wanted Sky but i also told andy last night that i would just net the rest of this set out.

USSR would never hit USA while im in USSR and that i know for certain, but Sky has chosen to attack the USSR instead and i take that as a personal attack.

Moradon made the first war attack on me and i take that personally cause for the last 4 months i have sat in USA and not used my stock against him but the gloves will come off now and seeing as i cant destroy him this set i will use future sets to hurt moradon and the estonians.

I really hope that the rest of the american players in this community will move to help me prevent us ever seeing an estonian state winning this game. the estonian style should no longer be allowed within the parameters of this game and i will personally seek them out and look to exterminate them.

Hoebawt
11-23-2010, 04:55
WOW... game is dieing but the whiners live on..........

Listen lil buddy.... USSR sucks.... you suck... and next set u can suck some more..... Sky will own u and any attempt u mk is really just pointless... now sit there and get owned

KelpKris
11-23-2010, 05:40
i will speak for USSR on this matter and Mr P i promise that we were never intending on attacking USA everyone here knew i wanted Sky but i also told andy last night that i would just net the rest of this set out.

USSR would never hit USA while im in USSR and that i know for certain, but Sky has chosen to attack the USSR instead and i take that as a personal attack.

Moradon made the first war attack on me and i take that personally cause for the last 4 months i have sat in USA and not used my stock against him but the gloves will come off now and seeing as i cant destroy him this set i will use future sets to hurt moradon and the estonians.

I really hope that the rest of the american players in this community will move to help me prevent us ever seeing an estonian state winning this game. the estonian style should no longer be allowed within the parameters of this game and i will personally seek them out and look to exterminate them.

You sound like Z.
Anyway, if you talk about taking out our top2 and top3 I'll take that very personally. And your nations leader also agreed to strike us. True, I would also try to deny it if I were in your position, but let's face it, I just happened to get know your plans, took the necessary actions and didn't just sit down and wait to get hit.
And what do you mean by estonian style?

Max Logan
11-23-2010, 06:33
Forget it, it was ok for them to hit my 1 man nation, but when they were planing to hit Sky, but instead got hit first, they get mad. Boo hoo

Calvin74
11-23-2010, 06:58
You sound like Z.
Anyway, if you talk about taking out our top2 and top3 I'll take that very personally. And your nations leader also agreed to strike us. True, I would also try to deny it if I were in your position, but let's face it, I just happened to get know your plans, took the necessary actions and didn't just sit down and wait to get hit.

spies everywhere:P

you should know thought that USSR would talk a big game but have no hopes of actually taking out your top guys. they didn't even have a state that looked close to being able to hit your state:P

Soviet Russia
11-23-2010, 08:04
@Calvin

Please empty your inbox, give me some space to pm you eh

@the Society

Just enjoy the war. I am a hard core USSR member, probably, I was always in USSR during her history; however I've also played in Sky and let me say, they are not an Estonian nation. When I first joined Sky (Because WLF got ruined) I was the only non-Estonian that set and none of them tried to kick me out (oh they did, by a mistake :D ) And they even trained me set by set.

I'd call Sky, a nation where Estonians like to play in.

Plus, for me, there is no difference between an Estonian nation or an American nation...

jkl9926
11-23-2010, 09:33
lol wow noone understands the tactic, its more of a rallying of the troops as in the old days for a more united front. USSR was never really going to be able to strike Sky i wanted to do it 10 days ago but noone was behind it then so your states had gotten to large for me to go after.

lol and i dont whine i use this game as stress release and do trully take it light heartedly Sky is the only nation that plays as a team, and i was simply trying to get a community reaction to work as a team.

there is no other nation here that really tries to work as a team here anymore and seeing as the only responses that i really recieve are estonian responses i guess it really shows a shift in where things are around here.

svend forkbeard
11-23-2010, 09:45
You sound like Z.

I hate it when there are spies in my nation, But then i have somebody to hit next set..... And don't bash Z i like him good player/Leader

But as our set was done for anywyas atlest it was good to get the spy out of the bush.

Soviet Russia
11-23-2010, 09:49
I hate it when there are spies in my nation, But then i have somebody to hit next set..... And don't bash Z i like him good player/Leader

But as our set was done for anywyas atlest it was good to get the spy out of the bush.

BTW, I am not the spy if you guys wonder that. I've left USSR before that things happen. And I had no idea that Sky will hit USSR, since those guys speak... Estonian :/

svend forkbeard
11-23-2010, 10:37
BTW, I am not the spy if you guys wonder that. I've left USSR before that things happen. And I had no idea that Sky will hit USSR, since those guys speak... Estonian :/

I know you are "clean"

Divine Intervention
11-23-2010, 11:24
not from herpes he isnt.

Max Logan
11-23-2010, 12:00
And don't bash Z i like him good player/Leader

Obviously, you haven`t been around for a while...

Mr President
11-23-2010, 13:14

I believe you :-)

WOW... game is dieing but the whiners live on..........

Why do you keep saying the game is dying? We have more members then the last time you said the game was dying.. We may not be a large game, but I wouldn't say it's dying.

Listen lil buddy.... USSR sucks.... you suck... and next set u can suck some more..... Sky will own u and any attempt u mk is really just pointless... now sit there and get owned

lol It is nice to see you posting like the old Hoebawt we knew... :-) That was pretty funny.

lol wow noone understands the tactic, its more of a rallying of the troops as in the old days for a more united front. USSR was never really going to be able to strike Sky i wanted to do it 10 days ago but noone was behind it then so your states had gotten to large for me to go after.

lol and i dont whine i use this game as stress release and do trully take it light heartedly Sky is the only nation that plays as a team, and i was simply trying to get a community reaction to work as a team.

there is no other nation here that really tries to work as a team here anymore and seeing as the only responses that i really recieve are estonian responses i guess it really shows a shift in where things are around here.

I understood what you were trying to do :-) Just a couple of things to point out though. People have to remember that most of the core players are gone and a lot of the newer players don't understand some of the tactics that we learned from the core players. One other thing is, only a few people here know how feeding top states really work. Most don't even see it happening right in front of them. People are complaining about how Sky is playing, but they are not breaking any rules. They are using teamwork to help them to the top. If people who see this don't like it, then it's the nations of the community to put a stop to it. Not the admins as like I said, they are not breaking any rules.

Once the new members are educated and know what they are looking for then I think you will see a more united front to put an end to it. Or atleast war them to try and prevent it.

It is nice to see the W&R come alive again with rants and disagreements :-) Keep it up.. I'm loving it.. :-)

Mr President
11-23-2010, 13:19
Obviously, you haven`t been around for a while...

Z just made a couple of bad decisions is all. It doesn't make him a bad guy.

Also, he is passionate about his beliefs and never had any issues standing by them in the forums. His views may be different from others but again it doesn't make him a bad guy. Back in the day when WLF was a major front, Z always kept leaders on their toes :-)

Max Logan
11-23-2010, 13:40
Z just made a couple of bad decisions is all. It doesn't make him a bad guy.

Also, he is passionate about his beliefs and never had any issues standing by them in the forums. His views may be different from others but again it doesn't make him a bad guy. Back in the day when WLF was a major front, Z always kept leaders on their toes :-)

if he drops the suiciding act, I`ll have nothing against him

Hoebawt
11-23-2010, 15:55
Mr p.... Less then 100 active states.... last time i said the game was dieing at the state we would have 150.... thats my logic....

Calvin74
11-23-2010, 16:44
i gotta go with mr p
this game isn't dying. maybe not going as strong as we would like it but there is fresh blood in the game. thats what we really need. new people to figure out new things since it is pretty obvious no one else is coming up with anything new

Mr President
11-23-2010, 17:19
if he drops the suiciding act, I`ll have nothing against him

That was one of his bad decisions :-)

Soviet Russia
11-24-2010, 02:02
It is nice to see the W&R come alive again with rants and disagreements :-) Keep it up.. I'm loving it.. :-)

Have you noticed that USSR did a great contribute to that? :P Fanoe, Mr. Premiere, should keep the nation alive.

Max Logan
11-24-2010, 04:09
Have you noticed that USSR did a great contribute to that? :P Fanoe, Mr. Premiere, should keep the nation alive.

Proud we are? :huh:

jkl9926
11-24-2010, 12:09
thank you Mr P for atleast getting what i meant, nothing Sky does is against game rules and i know that well, but it is still feeding and those that have been around for awhile know that.

i could explain that but no point we all know what it means. i dont like the tactic and never have, hopefully more people will return and see how it works and either decide to use it against them or we could always just see a massive war those are always fun.

Calvin74
11-24-2010, 12:50
thank you Mr P for atleast getting what i meant, nothing Sky does is against game rules and i know that well, but it is still feeding and those that have been around for awhile know that.

i could explain that but no point we all know what it means. i dont like the tactic and never have, hopefully more people will return and see how it works and either decide to use it against them or we could always just see a massive war those are always fun.

if you could get the team work that would be great for this game. someone needs to challenge sky both in netting and warring. the problem is lack of understanding of the game and time. those with the understanding don't have the time and those with the time don't have the understanding:P

jkl9926
11-24-2010, 12:56
well im always willing to play low to help a nation win but you have to have a really good netter to go for the top spot and thats the guy who has to have the major time commitment

svend forkbeard
11-24-2010, 13:04
well im always willing to play low to help a nation win but you have to have a really good netter to go for the top spot and thats the guy who has to have the major time commitment

Yes or just bring some death and glory

jkl9926
11-24-2010, 13:17
yea but noone has been able to bring the death and glory like the old days

Margus
11-24-2010, 15:55

Sigh, you really make it sound like we're bunch of cheaters or something with the "estonian style". We just know each other for long and we like to play in same nation. If someone is loosing turns then whoever notices it reminds him/her to log in. Our nation usually has biggest land, so we produce the most. We're usually indy too and indy nations usually have best NA. Other nations seem to be mixed or cashers or something, so it's understandable that they have less NA. (We have thought of being some other strat, but usually we have seen that there was enough cashers or farmers) Even without anyone reselling their stuff I'm pretty sure we would have good NA, and we have been doing it less and less. There's really nothing special or what you called "estonian style". We just have some good players who like to net in the same nation.

I've also thought of playing in other nations but as you can see I really like Sky, I don't want to leave, lol. You just need some people who you like playing with and make a nation. If you don't do well in netting then try again next set but change something. Don't waste all your turns right away, be patient. Don't expand/build cs unless you're jumping or starting to loose turns, at least not before the jump. Make good grabs. If you don't find any then when you have some time wait for better ones... Now I feel like I'm telling things about netting that everyone already knows, but I really don't know what else to say... Sky is just good because our players are good.

Max Logan
11-24-2010, 16:14
yea but noone has been able to bring the death and glory like the old days

no more 60 people jumping a 10 man nation? shame...

kitoy
11-24-2010, 17:34
Sky is just good because our players are good.

and cool.. :thumbup:

Decimus Brutus
11-24-2010, 18:32
Well, the rat bastidges got me:D.....created UGII and then noticed only three days till end of set.....I won't even be able to oop.....looks like jets for xmas!

BladeEWG
11-25-2010, 05:52
FEAR THE RESTART!!!
:)

jkl9926
11-26-2010, 21:48
Sigh, you really make it sound like we're bunch of cheaters or something with the "estonian style". We just know each other for long and we like to play in same nation. If someone is loosing turns then whoever notices it reminds him/her to log in. Our nation usually has biggest land, so we produce the most. We're usually indy too and indy nations usually have best NA. Other nations seem to be mixed or cashers or something, so it's understandable that they have less NA. (We have thought of being some other strat, but usually we have seen that there was enough cashers or farmers) Even without anyone reselling their stuff I'm pretty sure we would have good NA, and we have been doing it less and less. There's really nothing special or what you called "estonian style". We just have some good players who like to net in the same nation.

I've also thought of playing in other nations but as you can see I really like Sky, I don't want to leave, lol. You just need some people who you like playing with and make a nation. If you don't do well in netting then try again next set but change something. Don't waste all your turns right away, be patient. Don't expand/build cs unless you're jumping or starting to loose turns, at least not before the jump. Make good grabs. If you don't find any then when you have some time wait for better ones... Now I feel like I'm telling things about netting that everyone already knows, but I really don't know what else to say... Sky is just good because our players are good.

never meant to make it seem like your cheating, i know thats not the case. I know exactly how you guys play and why its so effective but the problem is there isnt really anyone else willing to put in the time to compete with you guys.

Its hard to get even 5 states together right now to actively play together. im not condemning how you guys are playing i would actually love to get a group together to try and net against you guys but sadly there just isnt really anyone out there

BladeEWG
11-28-2010, 18:37
All in all, this was a pretty fun war.