PDA

View Full Version : USA contact me

Calvin74
11-23-2010, 14:51
#81 has been doing WAY to many attacks on my guy. If you want any top ten finishes get in contact with me now! As in today....

Calvin74
11-23-2010, 15:09
given the nature of his attacks and the lack of our nation size we are taking matters into our own hands. i apologize to mr p for not getting a hold of you before we take action however your guy has no AR def/spies and with our small states we cannot pass up this opportunity.

after these spy ops we consider the matter settled and hope to finish out a peaceful set with all involved

Mr President
11-23-2010, 18:10
Less than an hour after you ask us to contact you, you decide to take matters in your own hands?

This is total bull**** and you know it. I don't give a rats *** if I have to buy food from the BM for the rest of the set or sets to come. Every time something happens the first thing out of CR is how you will hold back food supply.. USA does not care about scores. Never has, never will. We do however care about our members. If one of our members does something wrong then we work something out to take care of the matter. The state in question did nothing wrong. He broke no game rules. You felt he was farming you so instead of speaking with me so I could ask him to cut back on the attacks or even set up a retal you go off and pull this ****..

Unacceptable....

czarcris
11-23-2010, 18:35
Mr P you know **** good and well that two sets of quad taps is not acceptable by anyones standards in this game. which include him hitting me 6 times in less than 72 hours. we could have killed the guy but instead choose to do spy ops.....

and now again your member #32 has hit me for a third time in the last 36 hours. seems to me that i am being farmed by your entire tag.

and as for you caring about where you finish you should know that is no care to us either.
and i nor calvin in this thread have said anything about holding food back from the market bc of this. so dont jump us for that.

maybe you should take control of your tag and teach them how to play this game, which should include having spies and some sort of AR def ESPCIALLY if they are going to be doing numerous attacks on states in an unacceptable matter. So please do not come here and tell us what is and isnt acceptable here!

Dogma
11-23-2010, 19:07
Calvin, as long as you have played this game, you above most should know that it would have been handled and that a retal was likely. This is Bull**** and you all know it. You know that Mr P runs a tight ship, if there are things to be taken care of there is a right way and a wrong way to handle this. you just chose wrong!

Calvin74
11-23-2010, 19:39
wrong way maybe but we all know that 2 sets of quad taps usually ends in death. there is no such thing as retals in this game for land and no way we would have recouped our loses.
i didn't see anyone complaining about ICN when they hit sky for breaking their policy. we did not want an all out war but we oculd not just let people abuse our tag. there is really nothing you guys could have done to make it even for what was lost.

what retal would have been proposed? we couldn't grab him back. we wouldn't have gotten the land back from anyone else.

we might have been quick to judgement but over the last 3 sets this is far from the 1st quad tap on us by USA or any tag. we have been lax too long and felt we had to take a stand.

Soviet Russia
11-24-2010, 03:05
BTW, #32 claims that he is new?

czarcris
11-24-2010, 05:09
new players need to have the policies of the game explained to them just like everyone else, before they are let to go run rampant on anyone they please. If mr p really cared about his members like he says he does he would actually teach them the game. I mean who really teaches someone to play an eintire set with no spies and no AR def???

CyberSpider
11-24-2010, 08:44
All this takes me back to the 4th grade playground drama.

Divine Intervention
11-24-2010, 10:05
since my post was deleted im DEFINITELY gonna attack someone now. have the courtesy to identify yourself least others get hurt.

Mr President
11-24-2010, 10:12
Mr P you know **** good and well that two sets of quad taps is not acceptable by anyones standards in this game. which include him hitting me 6 times in less than 72 hours. we could have killed the guy but instead choose to do spy ops.....

and now again your member #32 has hit me for a third time in the last 36 hours. seems to me that i am being farmed by your entire tag.

and as for you caring about where you finish you should know that is no care to us either.
and i nor calvin in this thread have said anything about holding food back from the market bc of this. so dont jump us for that.

maybe you should take control of your tag and teach them how to play this game, which should include having spies and some sort of AR def ESPCIALLY if they are going to be doing numerous attacks on states in an unacceptable matter. So please do not come here and tell us what is and isnt acceptable here!

My issue with CR isn't that I don't think some sort of retal or something was due, It's that you just went off and did it without giving me a chance. I saw the message on here and then the ingame message where Calvin said "however are aren't too small to both wipe out the food market AND wipe out any top ten USA states".

And anyones Standards in the game? Really your going to go with that? So next set when your selling food at 100 in the first couple days, that would be against the standard 85 so I should have the right to do massive spy ops against you? I'm sure if it happened you would sit idle and say, hey I did go against standards so I'll suck it up.

My issue is, Both you and Calvin know me. You know how I handle things. If one of my members is messing up then I take care of it. I think retals are a nice teaching tool. My problem with this whole thing is, you sent a message asking to be contacted. Then less than an hour later you decide all by yourself you'll do the retal the way you want with no regards to me. I would NEVER do that to Calvin or you. Or any other nation for that matter. It's a line of respect among Nation leaders. If this was reversed Calvin would be screaming right now and you know it.

Xavior
11-24-2010, 10:21
since my post was deleted im DEFINITELY gonna attack someone now. have the courtesy to identify yourself least others get hurt.

In this thread? Theres no record of any post being deleted that I can find.

Calvin74
11-24-2010, 10:31
My issue with CR isn't that I don't think some sort of retal or something was due, It's that you just went off and did it without giving me a chance. I saw the message on here and then the ingame message where Calvin said "however are aren't too small to both wipe out the food market AND wipe out any top ten USA states".

And anyones Standards in the game? Really your going to go with that? So next set when your selling food at 100 in the first couple days, that would be against the standard 85 so I should have the right to do massive spy ops against you? I'm sure if it happened you would sit idle and say, hey I did go against standards so I'll suck it up.

My issue is, Both you and Calvin know me. You know how I handle things. If one of my members is messing up then I take care of it. I think retals are a nice teaching tool. My problem with this whole thing is, you sent a message asking to be contacted. Then less than an hour later you decide all by yourself you'll do the retal the way you want with no regards to me. I would NEVER do that to Calvin or you. Or any other nation for that matter. It's a line of respect among Nation leaders. If this was reversed Calvin would be screaming right now and you know it.

I will admit that yes I jumped the gun and yes i do know you HOWEVER I don't know your guy and this is hardly the 1st quad tap he has done. I am sorry that I didn't wait for you mr p. I wasn't sure when you would get on as I never see you on anymore and know you have been busy. I was afraid you would get on and your member would be out of our reach by that point. My mistake though and I will own up to that.

As far as the reverse of this.... you do know that CR has lost hundreds of millions of food to spy ops pretty much every set and we get quad tapped at least 5 times a set and but we have just let it slide. chris finally went off and was just fed up with it.

I will be on msn less now with the holidays but please send me a forum msg and we can still discuss this.

also for people talking about #32 and talking about anton's msg getting deleted.. what is that about?

Dogma
11-24-2010, 11:04
@ Anton, there were no posts deleted, you must have posted in another place.

Divine Intervention
11-25-2010, 05:56
sorry, was too high. im still AAing you guys though.