PDA

View Full Version : How about that North Korea eh?

BladeEWG
11-25-2010, 06:00
What a wild and crazy bunch there ;)

Shabaz K
11-25-2010, 14:13
yes, and the great USA is perfect:D

Soviet Russia
11-26-2010, 02:18
:laugh:

Kamran
11-26-2010, 17:20
well thats one way of gettingnattention lol

think it has more to do about the power being passed on to teh next generation.

BladeEWG
11-27-2010, 05:38
yes, and the great USA is perfect:D

Not by a long shot my friend.
But one thing the US does well is back her allies.
Sometimes tho it seems they do back the wrong side ie Sadamm lesson learned.
But they do back them up.

What I find incredible in all this is China not stepping up and telling N Korea to cut the cr@p, NKoreas' govenment is a loose cannon and China certainly doesn't need that area under scrutiny.

BladeEWG
12-02-2010, 19:01
I can't believe how fast stuff goes on the back burner in the world.
S Korean Civilians killed, 2 SKorean troops killed and nothing happens.
Maybe its because they are still technically at war and this is expected?
I don't know...

Xavior
12-02-2010, 20:45
Not by a long shot my friend.
But one thing the US does well is back her allies.
Sometimes tho it seems they do back the wrong side ie Sadamm lesson learned.
But they do back them up.

What I find incredible in all this is China not stepping up and telling N Korea to cut the cr@p, NKoreas' govenment is a loose cannon and China certainly doesn't need that area under scrutiny.

In my opinion, China wants to have a buffer state between itself and South Korea / Japan (friends of the west) and the best way is to keep things status quo in that area. However, I've seen that in the wikileaks reports that China is getting annoyed by the antics North Korea keeps pulling and may stop supporting them all together in the future.

BladeEWG
12-14-2010, 06:19
The scary thing is..when(not if) N Korea gets the bomb. I don't think theres anyone that wouldn't think they'd use it.
Thats the risk of unstable dictatorships I suppose.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101214/wl_nm/us_korea_north_uranium;_ylt=AhIKgjsLpiv7TFZDX9Vn5Q dvaA8F;_ylu=X3oDMTJuYW9waHFxBGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMTAxMj E0L3VzX2tvcmVhX25vcnRoX3VyYW5pdW0EY3BvcwMxBHBvcwMz BHNlYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcnkEc2xrA2Z1bGxuYnNwc3Rvcg--

Disorder
12-14-2010, 10:20
I for one, see it very surprising that the world has let the North Korean Govt. last this long. I see a stealth bomber mission being very successful there!

::pitty::

BladeEWG
12-19-2010, 05:49
and now S Korea cancels their live round exercise in response to N Koreas warning. Incredibly foolish IMHO.
N Korea must be dancing in the streets now after being able to dictate what S Korea does.

Knowing there were 200 US troops also set to assist the exercise and that China woundn't be backing N Korea on such a spitfuil threat. I'd not have backed down.
maybe I'm too much of a hawk.

BladeEWG
12-20-2010, 06:19
North Korea's military said it "was not worth reacting" to the military drill, the North's state news agency KCNA reported.

svend forkbeard
12-20-2010, 15:28
North Korea's military said it "was not worth reacting" to the military drill, the North's state news agency KCNA reported.

yes and i am sure it was the dvds from bill richersson (Or what ever his name is) that made it work, hope it was all of the LOTR movies then the Dear leader will be busy for some time::topic::

Soviet Russia
12-21-2010, 07:52
Was that a third SA? hmm and North doesnt ask for retal. Good. They should build more ships against AAs.

BladeEWG
12-23-2010, 08:36
LOL SR!
Ok..finally NK has responded again. It has been a few days. I wonder if they all huddle in a room to come up with something to say.
BUT, they didn't let me down!
We all knew it was coming
We all saw it ahead of time
It was way over due...
wait for it....
wait....
wait...
HERE IT IS!!!!!

"To counter the enemy's intentional drive to push the situation to the brink of war, our revolutionary forces are making preparations to begin a holy war at any moment necessary based on nuclear deterrent," KCNA quoted Kim as telling the rally in Pyongyang.

That wild and crazy Guy.
Not only does he call in the religious with the "holy war" he brings up "nuclear"
Its a 2 for 1 !!!!!

Soviet Russia
12-24-2010, 07:27
Ya in NK, people love that kind of speech. Mere propaganda, NK is not going to do anything, big brother Beijing won't let them to do:glare: