PDA

View Full Version : #97 AAing LoR and USSR members from Sky

Margus
12-12-2010, 02:30
Name: Stiffmeister(#97)
Networth: $23.978.457
Land: 23.070

I kicked him and we will kill him ASAP. He used to play domination (Estonian version of wow, but it has been closed for years) and he used to suicide there too and basically everyone hated him. He is the type of player who no1 can control and just pisses people off whenever he can. Once he even basically ruined a nation (sold all army to BM) just because of boredom. I'm very sorry for what he did :/ and I'm sorry that we didn't know who he was, because if we did then we would of kicked him before.

BladeEWG
12-12-2010, 06:25
Thats a shame.

Xavior
12-12-2010, 08:09
I think BladeEWG should be killed as punishment as this was clearly a well disguished effort by Margus to push provinces (especially Eternal Sword, who is top 1 material) down the rankings to help Tnova finish in the top 25 in conjunction with the obvious market manipulation of food prices by Dogma and all his relatives still playing. Also, why doesn't my nation leader realize that having 135% tech is not a good thing??

On an unrelated note, I only made my suspicions public due to Max's whining of me not pretending to post while he isn't playing.

Margus
12-12-2010, 16:14
I think BladeEWG should be killed as punishment as this was clearly a well disguished effort by Margus to push provinces (especially Eternal Sword, who is top 1 material) down the rankings to help Tnova finish in the top 25 in conjunction with the obvious market manipulation of food prices by Dogma and all his relatives still playing. Also, why doesn't my nation leader realize that having 135% tech is not a good thing??

On an unrelated note, I only made my suspicions public due to Max's whining of me not pretending to post while he isn't playing.

So I should blame Max for you revealing the masterplan to public :\

btw, #97 is dead now

BladeEWG
12-12-2010, 17:13
Tsk Tsk X,,such a meanie you are.
Thats IT!!!! No Christmas card for you this year..you..you..you BUGGER you!
I liked 97, was some good land there :(

svend forkbeard
12-12-2010, 18:51
not happy....

kitoy
12-12-2010, 19:39

shut up b1tch.. http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8519/slap7372.gif

Soviet Russia
12-13-2010, 07:21
i liked him:thumbup:

BladeEWG
12-13-2010, 17:38
i liked him:thumbup:

SR? Why do people you like always seem to end up dead?

Soviet Russia
12-14-2010, 02:13
SR? Why do people you like always seem to end up dead?

Domination led to war :P

Max Logan
12-14-2010, 06:08
Domination led to war :P

That`s true, but why they people you like?

Soviet Russia
12-14-2010, 08:25
I dunno, maybe because they die :P

Max Logan
12-14-2010, 14:47
he didn`t get it...

Soviet Russia
12-15-2010, 01:59
::oops:

Divine Intervention
12-15-2010, 06:49
lol looks like LoR is back to its old tricks again :)

BladeEWG
12-15-2010, 07:06
I haven't been here long enuf to know "old tricks" please elaborate.

kitoy
12-15-2010, 08:18
lol looks like LoR is back to its old tricks again :)

it wasn't like that.. kid thought 10AAs and 1SA are good as retal for double tapping in top10, kinda stupid.. sent him msgs to work out for the retal but didn't reply.. not until he did the attacks then nguyen added another SA which is really stupid.. :/

now idk what to say anymore..

@margus, pls you check your ingame msg and i'm really sorry.. :(

Max Logan
12-15-2010, 11:55
nguyen...what a surprise.
I really don`t think Lor should be pulled in this as a nation, i think it`s just 2 very depressed people with very low past - kid and nguyen, who are trying to prove again - DON`T TAKE THOSE 2 IN YOUR NATION UNLESS YOU WANNA EARN A BAD REP, esp nguyen, who can`t take defeat so he suicides people who are outright better.

we all know this warranties only 1 action - their death

jkl9926
12-15-2010, 13:22
i was knda curious as to what was going on here, i mean a double tap in the top 10 is not good but a readiness drop and grab back would have sufficed the AA's reallly hurt with the inf quantities everyone plays with

Devil
12-15-2010, 19:16
i was knda curious as to what was going on here, i mean a double tap in the top 10 is not good but a readiness drop and grab back would have sufficed the AA's reallly hurt with the inf quantities everyone plays with

i'm pretty sure it was the 2nd time kid got double tapped in the top 10 by that state.

And lets not forget Sky state AA'ing kenneths state for no reason

Hoebawt
12-15-2010, 20:20
i'm pretty sure it was the 2nd time kid got double tapped in the top 10 by that state.

And lets not forget Sky state AA'ing kenneths state for no reason

And lets not forget Sky kicked and killed that state in a very timely fashion..... Can we expect the same from LOR...............................:think::

kitoy
12-15-2010, 23:57
nguyen...what a surprise.
I really don`t think Lor should be pulled in this as a nation, i think it`s just 2 very depressed people with very low past - kid and nguyen, who are trying to prove again - DON`T TAKE THOSE 2 IN YOUR NATION UNLESS YOU WANNA EARN A BAD REP, esp nguyen, who can`t take defeat so he suicides people who are outright better.

i thought i've already been carrying a bad rep for so long now.. hmm :unsure:

And lets not forget Sky kicked and killed that state in a very timely fashion..... Can we expect the same from LOR...............................:think::

you know what, just shut up..

margus clearly stated that #97 was completely insane, and it wasn't only me who got AAed so sky killed him..

as for kid's case, he's been playing well, LoR has been playing well so far this set we didn't mind getting farmed.. but when he was double tapped by margus in top10 he got really pissed so he AAed margus with a reason but did it a bit too much.. and i don't think that would cost his state.

Soviet Russia
12-16-2010, 01:42

margus clearly stated that #97 was completely insane, and it wasn't only me who got AAed so sky killed him..

as for kid's case, he's been playing well, LoR has been playing well so far this set we didn't mind getting farmed.. but when he was double tapped by margus in top10 he got really pissed so he AAed margus with a reason but did it a bit too much.. and i don't think that would cost his state.

That means LoR accepts the consequences.. i guess:blink:

jkl9926
12-16-2010, 01:55
i was the other state that 97 AAed for no reason, and i know that Sky killed him in a timely manner but at the same time I nor kennoth can get the 40+mil inf that we lost back.

im not saying that makes what kid did acceptable but there have been alot of double taps in the top 10 this set and it has been getting a little rediculous.

for instance margus did double kid in the top 10 and chris doubled kennoth about a week ago

kitoy
12-16-2010, 02:04
That means LoR accepts the consequences.. i guess:blink:

english is not my first language, sometimes what i want to say may not be as what i have written.. LOL

anyway, i'm not saying what kid did was acceptable.. but we are working this out to resolve the case..

Max Logan
12-16-2010, 06:33
i was the other state that 97 AAed for no reason, and i know that Sky killed him in a timely manner but at the same time I nor kennoth can get the 40+mil inf that we lost back.

im not saying that makes what kid did acceptable but there have been alot of double taps in the top 10 this set and it has been getting a little rediculous.

for instance margus did double kid in the top 10 and chris doubled kennoth about a week ago

if I would AA people for every time I`ve been double in top 10...

we all know what this is about - they got outnetted again, they couldn`t take it, they AAed them. it`s not a first, so why bother defend them? Either kick them and kill them, or stop making pointless excuses ;)

Soviet Russia
12-16-2010, 06:34
let the blood clean this issue:thumbup:

Hoebawt
12-16-2010, 12:06

Not it shouldnt cost him his state just cost Margus first place..... At the end of the day this is just a ploy for LOR states to win 1st.... hope sky sees this

Hoebawt
12-16-2010, 12:07
if I would AA people for every time I`ve been double in top 10...

we all know what this is about - they got outnetted again, they couldn`t take it, they AAed them. it`s not a first, so why bother defend them? Either kick them and kill them, or stop making pointless excuses ;)

Yea max your right

Margus
12-16-2010, 17:03
well I ****ed up with the double tap so I wont do anything about the AA-s, it was my fault. Kinda helped me to get over of the embarrasement of making the double tap in the first place. I also regret not paying too much attention to nw that gave devil a chance to jump and grab me.. I hope I still have a shot against him.
But today someone (#15, deleted himself after it) bombed my ships (with spies) and I have no idea who he was. If anyone knows then please tell me :)

Name: BOB(#15) *DEAD*
Networth: $8.857.753
Land: 7.654

Hoebawt
12-16-2010, 18:08
it was prob LOR lol

Raul
12-17-2010, 04:03
it was prob LOR lol

The good old hoewy hasnt changed a **** in my absence ;)

Soviet Russia
12-17-2010, 08:10
The good old hoewy hasnt changed a **** in my absence ;)

He has a wife now. Poor girl :huh:

Calvin74
12-17-2010, 10:30
sky do you not learn your lesson?
a three tap on one of my guys?? really?

Calvin74
12-17-2010, 10:31
actually that was 4 hits in 36 hours..... i hope you had a deal worked out with him:P

*rabble rabble rabble*

Margus
12-17-2010, 11:25
I will talk with #46, the person who did them. He is also a new player and not used to the rules, so I apologize. We wouldn't do anything like this on purpose and to be honest, the "victim" benefited from the grabs because 46 has alot more land than others who could break 48, but I see it's a matter of respect, so I'll make sure anything like this wont happen again. Sorry. Please PM me or #46 how we can make this ok.

Calvin74
12-17-2010, 13:56
I will talk with #46, the person who did them. He is also a new player and not used to the rules, so I apologize. We wouldn't do anything like this on purpose and to be honest, the "victim" benefited from the grabs because 46 has alot more land than others who could break 48, but I see it's a matter of respect, so I'll make sure anything like this wont happen again. Sorry. Please PM me or #46 how we can make this ok.

yeah thats one of the bad things in this game is i would actually prefer the top guy hit me like 15 times:P
there is no such thing as a retal since 90% of the time you can't hope to get your land back. also i doubt #46 would have any grudges against sky anyways:P

I will be out of town through the holidays but feel free to contact czarcris if you have any questions or concerns. I will be logging on and playing my turns but that is about all i can hope for:)

clip
12-18-2010, 08:06
i'm #46 and i'äm sorry i do that. I forget this rule , when i play this game last time then there isn't any SA rule. I promise follow the rules next time !

I speak english poorly. I understand everything But I don't know how to write correctly.