PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: An experienced and elite player to train a n00b

Top12Gun
12-28-2010, 12:03
Post your resumés below.

Max Logan
12-28-2010, 14:39
Everyone hates me. If you want, I can teach you too!

Xavior
12-28-2010, 18:29
Post your resume below and I'll see if you satisify my noob requirements.

BladeEWG
12-28-2010, 19:10
Keeping you alive last round doesn't qualify me?

Soviet Russia
12-29-2010, 11:04
Someone train me too:think::

BladeEWG
12-30-2010, 02:43
SR, you know you're always welcome with me, just have to stay out of trouble. ;)

Calvin74
12-30-2010, 03:09

just know that we tried to show you how to have a decent state and even warned you well before hand to not be a pathetic suicider and yet that wasn't good enough for you. i told you on the forums and in private not to do any spy ops but you went ahead and did them anyways. you are no longer welcome in my tag or in any future tag i am a part of. not only did you suicide but you did it to a friend of mine and our tag AND you sucked at it since the guy you suicided on still finished higher than you. be glad that i was not able to login for the last bit of the set or i would have killed your state myself.....

kitoy
12-30-2010, 04:33

TRAIN ME HOW TO SUICIDE.. :drool:

Xavior
12-30-2010, 06:02
Did someone end up training this guy or not? If you still need someone to give you pointers, send me a PM. I have space for exactly 1 PM in my inbox so it better be a good one.

kitoy
12-30-2010, 06:38
he sent me ingame msg asking to train him (am i that good?:P) anyway i already gave him some pointers.. :)

and willing to help more if time permits..

Soviet Russia
12-30-2010, 07:21
just know that we tried to show you how to have a decent state and even warned you well before hand to not be a pathetic suicider and yet that wasn't good enough for you. i told you on the forums and in private not to do any spy ops but you went ahead and did them anyways. you are no longer welcome in my tag or in any future tag i am a part of. not only did you suicide but you did it to a friend of mine and our tag AND you sucked at it since the guy you suicided on still finished higher than you. be glad that i was not able to login for the last bit of the set or i would have killed your state myself.....

he had 200k spies.

Calvin74
12-30-2010, 08:49
he had 200k spies.

so you had 0 ar def.....
cr is a peaceful tag unless someone bothers us first. it isn't your place to tell him how to play

BeeNo
12-30-2010, 10:15
i heard max logans going to run light on the spy defense this month fyi!

Xavior
12-30-2010, 11:13
he sent me ingame msg asking to train him (am i that good?:P) anyway i already gave him some pointers.. :)

and willing to help more if time permits..

:thumbup:

Soviet Russia
12-30-2010, 12:17
so you had 0 ar def.....
cr is a peaceful tag unless someone bothers us first. it isn't your place to tell him how to play

i could not resist. he got retal anyway. for my final rank, everyone knows i am a noob.

Calvin74
12-30-2010, 15:33
i could not resist. he got retal anyway. for my final rank, everyone knows i am a noob.

yeah he was kinda pissed but what is worse in my opinion is that you gave me your word more than once that you wouldn't do something like this and yet you did it anyways.

Max Logan
12-30-2010, 16:42
yeah he was kinda pissed but what is worse in my opinion is that you gave me your word more than once that you wouldn't do something like this and yet you did it anyways.

Calvin, sometimes, the word of a suicider, is just a word of a suicider. He`s a noob, as he said, his only reason to play is to suicide someone. So trying to make a point to him is useless. Because of people like him, most old players have quit and will not come back.

Calvin74
12-30-2010, 16:56
Calvin, sometimes, the word of a suicider, is just a word of a suicider. He`s a noob, as he said, his only reason to play is to suicide someone. So trying to make a point to him is useless. Because of people like him, most old players have quit and will not come back.

this is very true. however i didn't know him and wanted to give him a shot. i give everyone a chance till they betray me (which seems to be a theme with suiciders). i have learned my lesson with sr and will no longer play in any tag associated with him or help him in any way till long after he has changed his ways.

sad thing is if he hadn't done what he did then he would have had a chance at a decent finish (probably his best ever) and in a few more sets i think he could have been top 7-8 range...

Soviet Russia
12-30-2010, 17:29
sad thing is if he hadn't done what he did then he would have had a chance at a decent finish (probably his best ever) and in a few more sets i think he could have been top 7-8 range...

yes, thats right. i terrorize because actually thats the only thing i can do well in the game (as playing) for years.

Do you really think I can learn and finish good ranks?:huh: Even I did not believe

Calvin74
12-30-2010, 17:34
yes, thats right. i terrorize because actually thats the only thing i can do well in the game (as playing) for years.

Do you really think I can learn and finish good ranks?:huh: Even I did not believe

we gave you the strat and the opportunity. it doesn't happen the 1st set but over time yes you would have had many many top ten finishes if you had stayed with us.
now you won't but you will get to keep moving from tag to tag as people kick you out for endangering their tag.
you made the choice but i don't think it was a smart one

Soviet Russia
12-30-2010, 17:54
we gave you the strat and the opportunity. it doesn't happen the 1st set but over time yes you would have had many many top ten finishes if you had stayed with us.
now you won't but you will get to keep moving from tag to tag as people kick you out for endangering their tag.
you made the choice but i don't think it was a smart one

I really tried that in Sky with no suicides for sets and sets but no results >_> I think I am real noob >:

Calvin74
12-30-2010, 22:40
I really tried that in Sky with no suicides for sets and sets but no results >_> I think I am real noob >:

yeah well you are out of chances with me and i don't think your excuses hold any weight with anyone else either now.
you have pretty much made it so that no real vet will waste their time trying to teach you now

Max Logan
12-31-2010, 06:21

i tried farmer once in 5 years in November since PX sets, and I would`ve finished good. So if you tried it for sets... Calvin gave you a chance and you stabbed him in the back.

You`re a noob not because you can`t play like a top player, I never could either, you`re a noob because you suicide people just for the lulz and you don`t give much effort for anything. I never was a good player, didn`t have time for it, but I sure as hell gave my best effort.

Soviet Russia
12-31-2010, 08:07
@Calvin

Ya its nature maybe. I am sorry for attacking a friend of CR. However I've never betrayaled three tags: Sky, WLF and USSR. You can ask them.

i tried farmer once in 5 years in November since PX sets, and I would`ve finished good. So if you tried it for sets... Calvin gave you a chance and you stabbed him in the back.

You`re a noob not because you can`t play like a top player, I never could either, you`re a noob because you suicide people just for the lulz and you don`t give much effort for anything. I never was a good player, didn`t have time for it, but I sure as hell gave my best effort.

If only there were warring nations.. All of us are netting for months.

BladeEWG
01-01-2011, 08:10
You didn't betray us when you played with us that one round.
and I appreciated that :)

BeeNo
01-07-2011, 19:05
i'll offer my help if your interested. been playing on and off since 2003ish with two big stretches ins 2003-2004/5 and 2006-7/8 and again in 2009 to present. was around a top 30 player from the old days. since then i've gotten much better and have 4 2nd places finishes and 1 1st place in since i came back in 2009.

i was a nation leader for 18 months and lead war chats in 5 major wars.

more importantly i'd need to know a little more about you before i signed on for a serious training. i once advise for a guy who turned around and AA'd me out of 1st place when i out jumped him.

Divine Intervention
01-07-2011, 19:53
was that Ben? i bless this new union.

BeeNo
01-07-2011, 20:27
well i was actually refering to kenneths brother, but i guess ben did it too. i wasn't in 1st when ben did though, but i was in contention if i remember.

kitoy
01-07-2011, 22:16
oh, hi to another kenneth.. :)

or is it kenny what you meant?

Divine Intervention
01-07-2011, 23:37
do you mean kanmans retard brother runbch?

BeeNo
01-08-2011, 18:31
his forum name was doppy. and thats what i was told! kenneths brother! lol, did you guys pull my leg way back when?

kitoy
01-08-2011, 19:17
wtf, who told you that..

sure he played in LoR and EX for several sets but he's not my brother..

Xavior
01-08-2011, 20:30
I think he made the connection because you both are viets? :p

BeeNo
01-08-2011, 22:35
i swear someone told me doppy was your brother! but i forget who... lol

kitoy
01-09-2011, 20:56
it was xaviour no doubt.. :glare:

Satan666
01-14-2011, 04:22

Yep thats right, it just isn't fun to run a good state all set and have a decent amount of spies (like about 3-5 million) and then have someone go full spies and destroy my set.