PDA

View Full Version : USA TAPS Relationship

Dogma
01-10-2011, 13:37
To all concerned: The USA has sent an ambassador to the nation TAPS for the purpose of training. With the number of attacks that were made in the opening of the round it was clear that there was a need. Therefore, given the attacks that were made by the nation TAPS before any training was given, we are giving their nation the full protection of the USA military, While the training is ongoing.

Any (edit) retaliatory or excessive attack on TAPS will be viewed as a direct attack on USA itself and would be dealt with accordingly. Any (edit)retaliatory or excessiveattacks on nation TAPS would be considered an act of war against the USA and any and all actions deemed appropriate would be considered in the retaliation for said attacks.

Top12Gun
01-10-2011, 14:03
:think:::think:::think:::think:::think::

*Wonders to self why USA would train TAP w/o payment of some kind*

Dogma
01-10-2011, 14:30

Because USA is just kewl that way.

northbabylon
01-10-2011, 18:55
And I am just a nice guy

Mr President
01-10-2011, 19:17

USA has trained or helped train several nations through the years. :)

Dogma
01-10-2011, 19:25
Plus, we have our guys in there located at FOB TAPS and we protect our own. :)

Cemetary
01-11-2011, 03:02
so about half the game is in the two nation alliance, solid

totte
01-11-2011, 06:19
To all concerned: The USA has sent an ambassador to the nation TAPS for the purpose of training. With the number of attacks that were made in the opening of the round it was clear that there was a need. Therefore, given the attacks that were made by the nation TAPS before any training was given, we are giving their nation the full protection of the USA military, While the training is ongoing.

Any (edit) retaliatory or excessive attack on TAPS will be viewed as a direct attack on USA itself and would be dealt with accordingly. Any (edit)retaliatory or excessiveattacks on nation TAPS would be considered an act of war against the USA and any and all actions deemed appropriate would be considered in the retaliation for said attacks.

so no one can retal taps for grabs then? :)

BeeNo
01-11-2011, 10:43
so no one can retal taps for grabs then? :)

are we calling off our strike then?

northbabylon
01-11-2011, 15:19
since i tagged up with them, non of the members have logged in -_- lets see what happens in the next few days.

Mr President
01-11-2011, 16:23
since i tagged up with them, non of the members have logged in -_- lets see what happens in the next few days.

Perhaps if you shower and brush your teeth they would be more eager to be around you :)

Just saying....

northbabylon
01-11-2011, 17:52
well, he got on, quad'd dogma and signed off xD havn't read my message yet...but gave me privs to help improve their nation.

Dogma
01-11-2011, 18:45
well, he got on, quad'd dogma and signed off xD havn't read my message yet...but gave me privs to help improve their nation.

And you just allowed him to do that? strike on Nball at Dawn :thumbup::thumbup:

BladeEWG
01-12-2011, 06:58
This is very bizarre

Dogma
01-12-2011, 11:18
Ok,. Maybe tomorrow, I over slept today.

BladeEWG
01-15-2011, 16:10
and why is USA grabbing Taps then, picking on Andy! thats not very nice

Soviet Russia
01-16-2011, 07:37
and why is USA grabbing Taps then, picking on Andy! thats not very nice

kill kill kill:drool: