PDA

View Full Version : hello

GBPACKERZ
01-13-2011, 17:19
Let me first start off by saaying that I am new here, but also the help file sucks. And some of the weapon systems here are rock stupid... example flying disks for the most advanced jet fighters. LAME!!!

use real weapon systems not crap in cheesy sci-fi movies from 1950's

Mr President
01-13-2011, 18:00
Let me first start off by saaying that I am new here, but also the help file sucks. And some of the weapon systems here are rock stupid... example flying disks for the most advanced jet fighters. LAME!!!

use real weapon systems not crap in cheesy sci-fi movies from 1950's

Welcome to Nation-Wars. The help file is a new edition and it's not even close to being full of help yet. The manual will help you understand things better. But the best thing is to join a nation where people can help you understand things better.

Flying Discs, or level 12 jets as we call them are not an upgradable unit. You get them by random as we already discussed. Granted the name could be a different but we all kinda liked them.

In time I'm sure you will find other things you don't like about the game but if you stick with it you will find yourself addicted.. It seriously grows on you lol.

Things are always changing as the game grows so if you have suggestions for things you would like to see or changed, make a post in the suggestions section.

Good luck and thank for playing!

Top12Gun
01-13-2011, 23:27
::rain::
Welcome to Nation-Wars. The help file is a new edition and it's not even close to being full of help yet. The manual will help you understand things better. But the best thing is to join a nation where people can help you understand things better.

Flying Discs, or level 12 jets as we call them are not an upgradable unit. You get them by random as we already discussed. Granted the name could be a different but we all kinda liked them.

In time I'm sure you will find other things you don't like about the game but if you stick with it you will find yourself addicted.. It seriously grows on you lol.

Things are always changing as the game grows so if you have suggestions for things you would like to see or changed, make a post in the suggestions section.

Good luck and thank for playing!

*Thinks to self that Mr P was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too nice to the n00b who be hatin', and that USA and Sky should ally, and AA the crap out of the n00b. After which they should AR him, until dead.*

Armyy