PDA

View Full Version : Account Obliteration Records Volume 2 (2011)

Lord Burch
01-19-2011, 07:28
(Adding new features to this one. Explanations on how I kill, and score from different Nations)
Accounts: from Nations:
Miles/Saint Marie(#121) Kobol(Athena) (This person was obviously ravaged by attacks, I pretty much hit the lethal blow, like a scavenger; putting his account to rest.)

Starting the year right!:D

Max Logan
01-19-2011, 14:31
I challenge you to a fight next set!

BeeNo
01-19-2011, 19:36
:(

Lord Burch
01-19-2011, 20:58
I challenge you to a fight next set!

Sounds fun! This round won't do...but next round should be fun!

Lord Burch
01-19-2011, 20:58

Whoops, was it you I killed? :D

Top12Gun
01-20-2011, 03:04
Whoops, was it you I killed? :D

No, BeeNo has a pretty high state...

Lord Burch
01-20-2011, 04:10
No, BeeNo has a pretty high state...

Ok. Now I wonder why BeeNo put on a frown smiley on his post. Also, that would lead to who did I kill.

Max Logan
01-20-2011, 04:53

Don`t worry, it`ll take me a day or so, maybe 2, then I`ll back wasting my mana!

Xavior
01-20-2011, 06:03
You killed some noob who was way in over his head.

Soviet Russia
01-20-2011, 06:26
I'll kill you again, 3rd time, for fun.

Lord Burch
01-20-2011, 20:27
You killed some noob who was way in over his head.

Well, I didn't kill him because he was a noob. The fact that someone had only two land was begging to be killed. It was irritating enough that I decided to kill him.

Lord Burch
01-20-2011, 20:29
I'll kill you again, 3rd time, for fun.

See? Someone has a sense of humor about this! See Xavior, you could learn to have this man's type of humor!

Xavior
01-20-2011, 20:38
See? Someone has a sense of humor about this! See Xavior, you could learn to have this man's type of humor!

Oh trust me. I definitely appreciate the irony of the situation.

Lord Burch
01-21-2011, 00:14
Oh trust me. I definitely appreciate the irony of the situation.

Good! Lighten up more! Besides, if I didn't kill him, someone else would. Now I wouldn't have any of that...now should I? Someone with only two land is begging to be targeted. Simply put, I was the first to the punch so to speak.

Soviet Russia
01-21-2011, 05:23
we all love you ultimaterelik

Lord Burch
01-21-2011, 23:00
Why thank you, Soviet Russia. (lols its like he's calling himself Stalin of Lenin by calling himself Soviet Russia...hehe.) You shouldn't name yourself 'Soviet Russia' after all, I represent the remaining USSR members left, always have, always will. I like being free as an American, don't get me wrong, but I loved the fact that USSR stood up to bullies (Namely, the Nazis and Americans-Seeing a pattern here?) ignoring the fact that Stalin was a hardcore nutcase.

I hope the comment was genuine and not sarcastic...

Soviet Russia
01-22-2011, 04:05
Our USSR is different. It is an old Nation in this game. I use the "Soviet Russia" in forums because I became a member of forums long after I started to play this game. And at that time, USSR was having some problems with USA, so maybe I was a little bit angry and role playing, so I took then name Soviet Russia. I am not a communist in real.

Max Logan
01-22-2011, 16:12
Why thank you, Soviet Russia. (lols its like he's calling himself Stalin of Lenin by calling himself Soviet Russia...hehe.) You shouldn't name yourself 'Soviet Russia' after all, I represent the remaining USSR members left, always have, always will. I like being free as an American, don't get me wrong, but I loved the fact that USSR stood up to bullies (Namely, the Nazis and Americans-Seeing a pattern here?) ignoring the fact that Stalin was a hardcore nutcase.

I hope the comment was genuine and not sarcastic...

wtf do you know about USSR and it anyway? what do you know about WW2 and Cold War? WTF do you know about the Soviet Union at ALL?? Don`t make me laugh and, please, just stop there... I don`t want you to quit again, but if you continue on the USSR ****, I`m not gonna stop until you`re miserable and just stop posting!

Xavior
01-22-2011, 16:42
wtf do you know about USSR and it anyway? what do you know about WW2 and Cold War? WTF do you know about the Soviet Union at ALL?? Don`t make me laugh and, please, just stop there... I don`t want you to quit again, but if you continue on the USSR ****, I`m not gonna stop until you`re miserable and just stop posting!

You get offended too easily.

Max Logan
01-22-2011, 17:39

I`m not offended, it people with exceptional knowledge that piss me off :p

Lord Burch
01-22-2011, 20:42

Holy F dude! First of all, don't get butt hurt over what I say! I do know quite a lot about Soviet Russia! I'm friggin studying it in college, so I can be a Masters level Major in it, along with a Masters Major in Psychology. I KNOW how much the USSR has suffered! I KNOW quite a bit about WW2 and the Cold War. However, the USSR survivors (what few remnants there are...) suffer now than ever. Whether it is the working people today from the ages of Soviet Nationalism (Communism isn't much of an accurate description here.) whose efforts are now wasted in the so-called "Democracy" as labeled by the US (Of which is nothing but a farce.) to whatever leaders there are left, if any to live in shame, though the USSR has stood up to bullies. Speaking of which, if you REALLY want to kill people over this so-called USSR **** as you put it, go ahead and kill the man who has the audacity to think he himself is Soviet Russia. This isn't a personal attack on you at all. Don't be so judging of people, most people don't like it. Also, a little clarification on my end. I didn't QUIT. He's the pattern I've noticed about myself, if I get extremely upset over something someone says, I leave for anywhere between half a month to a month and a half if I am that ticked. If you read my 'I have returned' thread (which I am sure you have) I explained that my internet has been extremely crappy. I went from a haywire connection to no connection because of said haywire connection, to looking for a connection FOREVER (Do you know how hard it is to find an internet connection here without credit? I don't use credit cards, I feel it makes Americans, including myself irresponsible, hence as a decent human being, I stay away from those financial deathtraps.) To finally finding a small local internet business' connection which works perfectly! I only play about 4-7 hours a day, depending on how much work I have. Max, know that when people speak things, they are NOT TARGETING YOU! Now then, have some fun for a change...hehe never thought I'd have to say something about responsibility to Max Logan...hehe :p

Dogma
01-23-2011, 08:27
Holy F dude! First of all, don't get butt hurt over what I say! I do know quite a lot about Soviet Russia! I'm friggin studying it in college, so I can be a Masters level Major in it, along with a Masters Major in Psychology. I KNOW how much the USSR has suffered! I KNOW quite a bit about WW2 and the Cold War. However, the USSR survivors (what few remnants there are...) suffer now than ever. Whether it is the working people today from the ages of Soviet Nationalism (Communism isn't much of an accurate description here.) whose efforts are now wasted in the so-called "Democracy" as labeled by the US (Of which is nothing but a farce.) to whatever leaders there are left, if any to live in shame, though the USSR has stood up to bullies. Speaking of which, if you REALLY want to kill people over this so-called USSR **** as you put it, go ahead and kill the man who has the audacity to think he himself is Soviet Russia. This isn't a personal attack on you at all. Don't be so judging of people, most people don't like it. Also, a little clarification on my end. I didn't QUIT. He's the pattern I've noticed about myself, if I get extremely upset over something someone says, I leave for anywhere between half a month to a month and a half if I am that ticked. If you read my 'I have returned' thread (which I am sure you have) I explained that my internet has been extremely crappy. I went from a haywire connection to no connection because of said haywire connection, to looking for a connection FOREVER (Do you know how hard it is to find an internet connection here without credit? I don't use credit cards, I feel it makes Americans, including myself irresponsible, hence as a decent human being, I stay away from those financial deathtraps.) To finally finding a small local internet business' connection which works perfectly! I only play about 4-7 hours a day, depending on how much work I have. Max, know that when people speak things, they are NOT TARGETING YOU! Now then, have some fun for a change...hehe never thought I'd have to say something about responsibility to Max Logan...hehe :p

ouch!:poke:

Soviet Russia
01-23-2011, 08:53

He is a Baltic guy. They don't like Stalin's empire that much :P

totte
01-23-2011, 10:31

for rather good reasons

Max Logan
01-23-2011, 11:42

Where did I say I was being targeted?

Oh, I`m sorry, I never knew you were studying it in college! I`m sorry! Obviously college makes you and expert in this topic, how silly of me!

1. Working people whose effort are wasted in the so called 'US Democracy'? Whatever you meant by that! Do you even know how people work in Post Soviet Union republics? No...so please!

2. USSR stood up to the bullies...poor, poor afghans, finns, chezcs, slovakians, Baltic people...Such bullies they were indeed! I`m sorry, without 'the western bullies' USSR would`ve never beaten Nazi Germany. Flip a coin, eh?

3. I know you once said you`re a prodigy the next best thing, but you really need to form sentences a little better, so that they actually make sense without trying to find connection in whatever you posted!

Cheers!

Max Logan
01-23-2011, 11:44

When you grandparents are sent over to the other side of the world for the simple reason of owning a house (a freaking 100m2), you`ll come and be funny!

Soviet Russia
01-24-2011, 04:53
When you grandparents are sent over to the other side of the world for the simple reason of owning a house (a freaking 100m2), you`ll come and be funny!

Nah, I'm funny since my grand-grand father was punished to death because of his struggle for his country's freedom from the Tzar's Russia.

Top12Gun
01-24-2011, 11:46
for rather good reasons

For VERY good reasons!!!

Lord Burch
01-25-2011, 02:40
Where did I say I was being targeted?

Oh, I`m sorry, I never knew you were studying it in college! I`m sorry! Obviously college makes you and expert in this topic, how silly of me!

1. Working people whose effort are wasted in the so called 'US Democracy'? Whatever you meant by that! Do you even know how people work in Post Soviet Union republics? No...so please!

2. USSR stood up to the bullies...poor, poor afghans, finns, chezcs, slovakians, Baltic people...Such bullies they were indeed! I`m sorry, without 'the western bullies' USSR would`ve never beaten Nazi Germany. Flip a coin, eh?

3. I know you once said you`re a prodigy the next best thing, but you really need to form sentences a little better, so that they actually make sense without trying to find connection in whatever you posted!

Cheers!

Not gonna comment on number 1. Number 2-afghans, finns, czechs and the like at least needed restructuring. 3-Yeah, I've been getting a bit sloppy. I get mentions on it all of the time...to me, my knowledge of the background suits me to be a semi-quazi level of expertise at worst.

Lord Burch
01-25-2011, 02:43

You see, you are taking this personally! Obviously, when I seem to tick you off you go low. REALLY? You strike so low as to retort my arguements with THIS response? Take some time and chill off. This thread is done, it has gotten way off topic...and ticked off Max Logan :o. Mr. P and/or whomever moderates this forum, please close this thread. The entire arguement is moot. Low blows and insulting gets us nowhere.

(Besides, if I feel like it, next round I'll restart a new one.)

Max Logan
01-25-2011, 03:49
You see, you are taking this personally! Obviously, when I seem to tick you off you go low. REALLY? You strike so low as to retort my arguements with THIS response? Take some time and chill off. This thread is done, it has gotten way off topic...and ticked off Max Logan :o. Mr. P and/or whomever moderates this forum, please close this thread. The entire arguement is moot. Low blows and insulting gets us nowhere.

(Besides, if I feel like it, next round I'll restart a new one.)

Saying my grandparents were exiled by the Soviet Union to Sibria is now considered a low blow? :huh: I`m sorry I did not know, I apologize for their mistake of being exiled, seeing how I insulted you by stating to Soviet Russia, why I don`t particularly like the Soviet Union... Now who thinks he`s being targeted? I was speaking to a different person.

And don`t worry, I`m chill. Though, I see you couldn`t comment anything on 'my insulting arguments' about the USSR and their external/internal policies, so you`re asking moderators to close the thread as soon as possible... Nice way to construct a counter-argument!

I`ll gladly let you restart it, at your leisure, the next set!But I`m rather sure you won`t! Good Luck!

Max Logan
01-25-2011, 04:03
Not gonna comment on number 1. Number 2-afghans, finns, czechs and the like at least needed restructuring. 3-Yeah, I've been getting a bit sloppy. I get mentions on it all of the time...to me, my knowledge of the background suits me to be a semi-quazi level of expertise at worst.

Ok, giving you a chance...

Restructuring? How? How did the society as a whole need restructuring? You probably don`t know what your talking about, but I`m gonna say it anyway. So you think those societies were so low fallen and so corrupted by the free market policies, liberalisms and egalitarian values, that they needed to be liberated by a wrongly interpreted Marxism theory of communism that millions of people were to be submitted to a unified government, which, to no lesser extent, was the same Tzar regime, but just hidden under a 'labor revolutionist' ideals? Not even speaking of exiles, imprisonments, terrors, censorship, restrain... Add to it starving millions of countryside people to death and I see no difference from the other totalitarian regimes of that time. And how were those societies in need of restructuring?

So, in the 50 years under Communist party, how did those countries really change? The impact of 'restructuring' was paralyzing their industries, making them resource dependent, taking away any possible chance of national industry. As seen in post Soviet Union, all the republics basically needed to rebuild their industry and economics, as communist industry was simple - outer republic were used to produce and ship good to Moscow and St. Petersburg , leaving their internal markets dry, with no capital what so ever, which made them dependent on the Union, as they were stripped of any self-sufficiency. So no wonder, after the inevitable collapse of the Soviet Union, those countries were left with no resources and funds. So how was restructuring the economy any good?

BTW, I recommend reading some of Marx papers before you posts and if you have the balls, Hobbs - Leviathan. You`ll be surprised how much western corrupt communities have impacted Marx ideology

Soviet Russia
01-25-2011, 05:16
Marx' ideal state was not a Russian one anyway. Whatever, Communism itself was a fail ideology. Today all we have is a nostalgic museum state Cuba, a highly capitalist one-party China, family business North Korea and a weak Vietnam.

None of above are 'real' Communists, because there is nothing such as real communism. Its a story in a fantasy role playing book.

So everyone please stop replying the kid. Wait if he reads and learns more in years.

Lord Burch
01-25-2011, 06:11
Saying my grandparents were exiled by the Soviet Union to Sibria is now considered a low blow? :huh: I`m sorry I did not know, I apologize for their mistake of being exiled, seeing how I insulted you by stating to Soviet Russia, why I don`t particularly like the Soviet Union... Now who thinks he`s being targeted? I was speaking to a different person.

And don`t worry, I`m chill. Though, I see you couldn`t comment anything on 'my insulting arguments' about the USSR and their external/internal policies, so you`re asking moderators to close the thread as soon as possible... Nice way to construct a counter-argument!

I`ll gladly let you restart it, at your leisure, the next set!But I`m rather sure you won`t! Good Luck!

Nonono, you misunderstand. To me it sounded like a cheap shot a me rather than telling me a personal matter, didn't really care much because of my mistaken view point of the message of 'When you grandparents are sent over to the other side of the world for the simple reason of owning a house (a freaking 100m2), you`ll come and be funny!' not really insulted....just surprised that 'The Mighty Max Logan who thinks hes so high and mighty' and 'The champion of Justice vs the USSR.' would stoop soo low as to insult a person who felt that the USSR got slighted...sorry for having an opinion. Out of 10, my interest rate of your little 'Oh, pity me and my family and use it for a humanitarian crutch against someone's opinion.' is zero. Personally, I argued for fun....but you're soo boring...lol it isn't even funny at this point. you should have just let me end with that last quote...now, your heart will just bleed and bleed with your heartbreaking past...until you have no more energy. This had everything to do with the FACTS that backed up my OPINION, not you or your tirade. Heh, seems every time I start something, you have to go 'Oh pity me, since I don't go and play that often, I'll settle my boredom by argueing with Lord Burch all day.'

'Though, I see you couldn`t comment anything on 'my insulting arguments' about the USSR and their external/internal policies, so you`re asking moderators to close the thread as soon as possible... Nice way to construct a counter-argument!' -Max Logan.

I shouldn't have done my last comment section halfway. You know, why are we even argueing about the USSR ain the first place?! This is/was/always will be about Obliterating characters. Since none of us are going to change each others minds...counter-arguements are useless, and really have no point.

The reason I wanted this thread closed is that somehow we all turned a simple project I created called 'The Account Obliteration Records' (By the way, I never said MY Account Obliteration Records, technically it is open to the public, it was just assumed to be mine apparently. Oh wait, "God" forbid I talk on-topic.) Now that I've stated the obvious, let us shed no more blood. And please close it quick, we don't want Max Logan to pull an Ozzy on us, resulting in our lack of heads.

Enough already. Your trash talk is boring, this topic is boring (Even though I like this history stuff, I can't talk with someone unreasonable. Let Max Logan be Max Logan.)

Now then, I have a new project at hand. There and done.

BladeEWG
01-25-2011, 07:53
This thead did have some merit

Max Logan
01-25-2011, 09:42
Nonono, you misunderstand. To me it sounded like a cheap shot a me rather than telling me a personal matter, didn't really care much because of my mistaken view point of the message of 'When you grandparents are sent over to the other side of the world for the simple reason of owning a house (a freaking 100m2), you`ll come and be funny!' not really insulted....just surprised that 'The Mighty Max Logan who thinks hes so high and mighty' and 'The champion of Justice vs the USSR.' would stoop soo low as to insult a person who felt that the USSR got slighted...sorry for having an opinion. Out of 10, my interest rate of your little 'Oh, pity me and my family and use it for a humanitarian crutch against someone's opinion.' is zero. Personally, I argued for fun....but you're soo boring...lol it isn't even funny at this point. you should have just let me end with that last quote...now, your heart will just bleed and bleed with your heartbreaking past...until you have no more energy. This had everything to do with the FACTS that backed up my OPINION, not you or your tirade. Heh, seems every time I start something, you have to go 'Oh pity me, since I don't go and play that often, I'll settle my boredom by argueing with Lord Burch all day.'

'Though, I see you couldn`t comment anything on 'my insulting arguments' about the USSR and their external/internal policies, so you`re asking moderators to close the thread as soon as possible... Nice way to construct a counter-argument!' -Max Logan.

I shouldn't have done my last comment section halfway. You know, why are we even argueing about the USSR ain the first place?! This is/was/always will be about Obliterating characters. Since none of us are going to change each others minds...counter-arguements are useless, and really have no point.

The reason I wanted this thread closed is that somehow we all turned a simple project I created called 'The Account Obliteration Records' (By the way, I never said MY Account Obliteration Records, technically it is open to the public, it was just assumed to be mine apparently. Oh wait, "God" forbid I talk on-topic.) Now that I've stated the obvious, let us shed no more blood. And please close it quick, we don't want Max Logan to pull an Ozzy on us, resulting in our lack of heads.

Enough already. Your trash talk is boring, this topic is boring (Even though I like this history stuff, I can't talk with someone unreasonable. Let Max Logan be Max Logan.)

Now then, I have a new project at hand. There and done.

Did you even read any of my posts or you just randomly typed something? :huh: Cuz my first impression involved a 3 letter abbreviation...

1. Quote me where I said 'i`m high and mighty'. Sure I get high sometimes...
2. Quote me where I asked for pity, rather then stating the obvious reason, besides my countries history, why I don`t like Soviet Union. I don`t think I`ve ever been hurt by it, to be in need of any pity...Wherever you dug that out... And my heart will bleed with my painful past??? lol
3. Quote me any other thread where I asked for pity. I dare you!
4. You didn`t post a single FACT to back up your OPINION...so I assume it`s just your opinion.
5. And I didn`t insult you, other then saying, your sentences are so blurred you have to try really hard to understand anything you say
6. We are arguing because you obviously displayed 'considerable' knowledge in world history. I bet you`re gonna say that Spanish discovered the New World...
7. As I expected you said nothing on the 2nd post, hence I assume, your posture about 'i like to discuss' is just a ruse, as you`re clearly not capable of any sort of valid discussion, at any level. You can`t even spell arguing right...sorry for the grammar reference.
8. Next time, before you post anything, calm down and read the **** post! :)

Max Logan
01-25-2011, 09:45
And don`t worry, I`m not bored, it took me whole 5 minutes to write it. Besides, it`s winter session in Uni so this was a nice time off from all the political science papers I gotta dig through and write

Lord Burch
01-25-2011, 19:53
And don`t worry, I`m not bored, it took me whole 5 minutes to write it. Besides, it`s winter session in Uni so this was a nice time off from all the political science papers I gotta dig through and write

I'm not going to dignify any of your other arguements! Here's the deal, the FACTS, as you will. A)We have gotten FAR off topic, B) Throwing insults around does not help, and finally THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT ACCOUNT OBLITERATING, NOT THE USSR! Let us be smart and get on topic! I won't say it again! Next time Max Logan, or ANYONE who seems to be going off-topic-I will simply ignore them, or if it gets out of hand, I will have the Mods/Admin close this thread, and the Account Obliteration Records (Which I mention AGAIN that it is for EVERYONE) Will simply be chopped off , so to speak.

Lord Burch
01-26-2011, 07:10
Marx' ideal state was not a Russian one anyway. Whatever, Communism itself was a fail ideology. Today all we have is a nostalgic museum state Cuba, a highly capitalist one-party China, family business North Korea and a weak Vietnam.

None of above are 'real' Communists, because there is nothing such as real communism. Its a story in a fantasy role playing book.

So everyone please stop replying the kid. Wait if he reads and learns more in years.

As a closing note to you 'Soviet Russia', I never referred to it as Communism, but rather Sovietism (in other words, Soviet Nationalism. Communism wasn't really the hammer and sickle. That was Soviet Nationalism.) Indeed you are right about the part referring that Communism doesn't really work and really is something relevant to a fantasy. The solidarity for their nation was what drove the citizens to work together, not some mediocre abstract philosophy which all will be forgotten in a few generations from our time; created by Karl Marx.

Max Logan
01-26-2011, 07:13
Ok, quote my insults...

Lord Burch
01-26-2011, 07:28
Ok, quote my insults...

'Oh, I`m sorry, I never knew you were studying it in college! I`m sorry! Obviously college makes you and expert in this topic, how silly of me!'

Sarcastic tone which is meant t insult with. One mere example, not to mention countless times in the past, but hey we're not going there! Let us get back to killing targets?

Xavior
01-26-2011, 13:07
As the OP has already indicated, he no longer wants this thread to be about Russia. So even though he was an idiot and make another post about Russia immediately after he posted how he wanted this thread back on topic, I will enforce this anyway.

Max Logan: either learn to read (I have now made the following BOLD) or stop ignoring my posts.

Anymore discussion not related to how great Lord Burch is will be deleted.

Want to talk about Russia? Use this thread
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?p=172722#post172722

Soviet Russia
01-26-2011, 13:52
I think he'll break a top ten record next set.

Lord Burch
01-26-2011, 22:23
As the OP has already indicated, he no longer wants this thread to be about Russia. So even though he was an idiot and make another post about Russia immediately after he posted how he wanted this thread back on topic, I will enforce this anyway.

Max Logan: either learn to read (I have now made the following BOLD) or stop ignoring my posts.

Anymore discussion not related to how great Lord Burch is will be deleted.

Want to talk about Russia? Use this thread
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?p=172722#post172722

Account Obliteration Records are for EVERYONE to use! NOT JUST ME! Never said MY, just Account Obliteration records! (I've said this at least three times!>:( )

Xavior
01-27-2011, 01:09
Account Obliteration Records are for EVERYONE to use! NOT JUST ME! Never said MY, just Account Obliteration records! (I've said this at least three times!>:( )

Well, I obliterated someone this round? :huh:

Lord Burch
01-27-2011, 01:31
Well, I obliterated someone this round? :huh:

I'm using Kill and Obliteration synonymously. My bad. Anyone can name all of their kills if they wish. This is meant to be known as a record, or a Encyclopedia of all of the official kils of everyone...however things didn't work out that way, so now that I have clarified this, feel welcome to use it!

Xavior
01-27-2011, 13:05
Well, I didn't actually get the kill see.

This guy declared war on me then failed a bunch of spy ops. Then he did some random attacks. I then ARed him to 2 land.

I think you know the rest ;)

Max Logan
01-27-2011, 13:24
Well, I didn't actually get the kill see.

This guy declared war on me then failed a bunch of spy ops. Then he did some random attacks. I then ARed him to 2 land.

I think you know the rest ;)

That`s blasphemous words about the obliterator of nations!

Lord Burch
01-28-2011, 01:00
That`s blasphemous words about the obliterator of nations!

Man, that reeks of sarcasm!

Top12Gun
01-28-2011, 03:05
Man, that reeks of sarcasm!

No duh!!

Lord Burch
01-29-2011, 03:11
No duh!!

Well, I pointed it out for no reason whatsoever. I'm anticipating members for this next round. Expect high amounts of red this round!