PDA

View Full Version : Free Premiums

Mr President
01-27-2011, 20:13
Starting at the end of this set, I will be giving out a few different kinds of Premium Accounts.

2 Free 6 Month Premium Accounts
3 Free 3 Month Premium Accounts
5 Free 1 Month Premium Accounts

These will be handed out to those who work hard benefiting the game. Those who make good suggestions and have their suggestions implemented, make good suggestions to help get a idea implemented, helped gain new members, send out Invite Friends emails and anything else that helps the game.

Right now a few members have tried to make suggestions and very FEW members even reply with anything to offer. I'm not sure why this happens cause in other games like ours, their members really try to do a lot for their game. I was on one the other night and was shocked at all the suggestions and effort just plain old regular members put into their game.

I know schedules are busy and time is short, but it seems like it's been this way for a long time now.. Everyone seems to be happy with "status quo"...
New members won't get excited about this game unless regular members are. If they see little effort, they'll put in little effort. New members are the lifeline of this game. We need to get them excited and interactive.

Anyway, perhaps getting some rewards will help some of you get motivated to be more active in making the game better.

Tnova and Myself will be the judges on who gets what.. Only 10 will be given out.. When they are gone they are gone..

L P
01-27-2011, 20:25
So with the Lifetime Premium I got a great deal on in place already will this mean that I could get an After-Life Premium?

:w00t:

Seriously folks, the Lifetime Premium Account is a great deal... Do the math.

Mr President
01-27-2011, 21:17
So with the Lifetime Premium I got a great deal on in place already will this mean that I could get an After-Life Premium?

:w00t:

Seriously folks, the Lifetime Premium Account is a great deal... Do the math.

Well in your case, seeing you already have a max premium account then perhaps I will throw a t-shirt in :)

northbabylon
01-27-2011, 22:50
Well in your case, seeing you already have a max premium account then perhaps I will throw a t-shirt in :)
could i get a t-shirt too? i would love a new one :) my old one is all stained and stuff from baseball :(

L P
01-28-2011, 02:57
Mr. P,

Don't we have an on-line store or sumtin'?

northbabylon
01-28-2011, 03:41
Mr. P,

we do

Mr President
01-28-2011, 17:21
Mr. P,

Yes, at the top of the screen you'll see a tab called NW Store.. It's in with the premium and Bank tabs in the nav bar.

Mr President
01-28-2011, 17:22
although, it has been updated in a long time.. BUT a friend of mine just opened up a printing shop and she does all kinds of shirts and things.. I just need to have a nice image made that i can send her and she will make me a bunch.

Anyone good with graphics who would like to make something?

L P
01-28-2011, 19:44
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/Male_right_middle_crop.jpg/180px-Male_right_middle_crop.jpg

Can I get a shirt with this guy on it?

Top12Gun
01-28-2011, 23:24
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/Male_right_middle_crop.jpg/180px-Male_right_middle_crop.jpg

Can I get a shirt with this guy on it?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ragnar
02-04-2011, 04:15
Those who make good suggestions and have their suggestions implemented

Do ideas that were implemented in the past count?? I like those missions!!! *hint* :D

Calvin74
02-04-2011, 17:01
Do ideas that were implemented in the past count?? I like those missions!!! *hint* :D

i don't think its fair to you guys to include past ideas...:P

northbabylon
02-05-2011, 04:46
i don't think its fair to you guys to include past ideas...:P
75% of this game is calvins past ideas