PDA

View Full Version : The Soviet Campaign

Soviet Russia
02-01-2011, 05:47
was always easier than the Allied campaigns i think, in RA series.. lets discuss this.

Soviet Russia
02-02-2011, 02:41
btw i am not a candidate, i am just talking about RA series D: remove meh :thumbdown:

Max Logan
02-02-2011, 06:00
Only cause Soviets always had stronger 'standard units' but once you got to use allied tech it got way easier for them

Soviet Russia
02-02-2011, 14:07
Only cause Soviets always had stronger 'standard units' but once you got to use allied tech it got way easier for them

Ya, I think Allies are very advantaged. Spies especially, and seals and prisms. I used to play with France, the cannon :0

nice to see other Westwood fans are here too^^

Xavior
02-02-2011, 14:57
C&C went downhill fast after Westwood Studios was moved/closed :(

Max Logan
02-02-2011, 19:17
C&C went downhill fast after Westwood Studios was moved/closed :(

yup, Red Alert Retaliation was the best IMO. Then Tiberian Sun...
Generals got me back, but it was too unbalanced, so...

Now there are Total War series, so, I don`t complain

Soviet Russia
02-03-2011, 02:24
yup, Red Alert Retaliation was the best IMO. Then Tiberian Sun...
Generals got me back, but it was too unbalanced, so...

Now there are Total War series, so, I don`t complain

Generals took my countless hours in multis. Why too unbalanced, I think, every fraction had its own advantages. Laser gen. and stealth gen. were my favs :thumbup:

Somehow, I was not good at Tiberium series...>.<

Will
02-06-2011, 16:22
two of the three US generals sucked, they stopped you using my favourite tactic of building lots of tanks and swarming the other side.

Devil
02-06-2011, 16:56
two of the three US generals sucked, they stopped you using my favourite tactic of building lots of tanks and swarming the other side.

first off... hi will!

and when it comes to generals you can't beat the GLA of send working build tunnel and scorpion rush them (with rockets) toxic general was the best... and the AF general was fun if they gave you time to get jets :P

Will
02-06-2011, 18:41
*waves to Devil*

I tended to play the Chinese myself, though all the factions had their good points.

Also, shouldn't this be in the gaming forum?

Soviet Russia
02-07-2011, 02:32
*waves to Devil*

I tended to play the Chinese myself, though all the factions had their good points.

Also, shouldn't this be in the gaming forum?

Ya but ppl were creating threads about their campaigns, so I opened another one here :P

But I think laser general is strong enough to defeat GLA.. except for the Chinese nukes, they can hit anything^^