PDA

View Full Version : kind of a stupid rule

Wicked
02-03-2011, 21:29
Moradon(#11)
I think you have misunderstood that rule a bit, it only applies to yourtar get, meaning you can do 2 attacks to anybody outside top10 and it doesn't matter whether your own state is in top10 or not.
so what i get from this is if your a top ten your protected but if your below a top ten your screwed?
that kind of rule will definately keep new players from sticking around, it should be the other way around

Calvin74
02-03-2011, 21:31
Moradon(#11)
I think you have misunderstood that rule a bit, it only applies to yourtar get, meaning you can do 2 attacks to anybody outside top10 and it doesn't matter whether your own state is in top10 or not.
so what i get from this is if your a top ten your protected but if your below a top ten your screwed?
that kind of rule will definately keep new players from sticking around, it should be the other way around

trust me in the long run it will help you...
even on failed attacks you will lose so much military later on in the set that you will be glad people are only hitting you once and that you are only grabbing them once....

Devil
02-03-2011, 21:33
Moradon(#11)

smaller states are meant to get farmed... the GB formula offers some protection but not what it used to.

The no doubles in top10 has been an unwritten rule and prevents the top 2-3 states from abusing the high land lower 7-10th states for land and destroying a ton of military in the process

Mr President
02-03-2011, 21:44
I can understand you feeling that way right now. From your point of view as a new member it is kinda stupid.. BUT, after you master the game and your in the top ten you'll understand it better.

It's not a game rule, it's an unwritten rule made and enforced by nations and nation leaders.

Mr President
02-03-2011, 21:49
Also, we are looking into adjusting the LG rate to help ease some of the losses.. Right now it's set for a lot more members then we have.. We are not dead set on anything, just working some things out.

Zeonic
02-03-2011, 22:32
It really does make sense after spending some time up in the top 10, particularly later in the set when losses are higher. Get hit with a failed attack and you lose a lot of troops. All takes away from defense and networth.

Wicked
02-03-2011, 23:03
Moradon(#11) and i talked for awhile on it and he explained it and with you guys explaining it as well it makes better sense now.
thank you for your replies

Calvin74
02-03-2011, 23:12
Moradon(#11) and i talked for awhile on it and he explained it and with you guys explaining it as well it makes better sense now.
thank you for your replies

i am just glad there is a new guy that actually cares!
hell it doesn't even seem like most the "vets" care anymore....

BeeNo
02-03-2011, 23:41
my jets care :cool:

Zeonic
02-03-2011, 23:44
I tried explaining to one guy that it was a bad idea to randomly AR/BR/etc people outside wartime. Never got a response back.

Wicked
02-03-2011, 23:45
if you dont care about the game your playing then why play lol,
i have played a large number of online browser based game and stopped playing all but 3 due to lack of communication, inactivity in forums as well as the game itself or 90% of the other players a disrespectful, i find none of that here so i plan on sticking around

BeeNo
02-03-2011, 23:57
he might get the message if you had one of your bombers personally deliver it ;)

Top12Gun
02-04-2011, 02:41
he might get the message if you had one of your bombers personally deliver it ;)

Better yet, an entire squadron :D

Soviet Russia
02-04-2011, 06:50
if you dont care about the game your playing then why play lol,
i have played a large number of online browser based game and stopped playing all but 3 due to lack of communication, inactivity in forums as well as the game itself or 90% of the other players a disrespectful, i find none of that here so i plan on sticking around

Ya here you can directly get into contact with the core of the game.. or whats remaining from the core :(

I hope to see hundreds of actives and new glorious vets in near future, as we had years ago.

ah and Mr. P, check your ingame messages >.<

BladeEWG
02-04-2011, 08:16
How about if....
a Failed attack actually gives you some of the attackers military instead of cash?
call them deserters

LordSnake89
09-09-2011, 03:29
Thats Interesting To Know Thanks For The HeadsUp

Max Logan
09-09-2011, 07:07
Trust me, any time of you you`d like a top ten state fat on land to attack you, rather then your level state on low land. you lose a whole lot less to top states