PDA

View Full Version : Hmm...

Lord Burch
02-12-2011, 17:48
One of my buddies decided to war you guys. My group is considered a group of equals, so if one declares war, we all do. I do not know the reason, but it will become apparent soon enough. Considering your situation CR, you're screwed.

Fair warning ahead of time,

Lord Burch/Schizo :D

czarcris
02-12-2011, 17:51
ok thanks for the warning. see you on the battle field i suppose!!
and i would hardly call us screwed ;)

Calvin74
02-12-2011, 17:54
One of my buddies decided to war you guys. My group is considered a group of equals, so if one declares war, we all do. I do not know the reason, but it will become apparent soon enough. Considering your situation CR, you're screwed.

Fair warning ahead of time,

Lord Burch/Schizo :D

since you are playing fair could you give us a chance to kill our original target or do we have to fight both at once?
also how far do we have to get you down for you to surrender?

Lord Burch
02-12-2011, 17:57
since you are playing fair could you give us a chance to kill our original target or do we have to fight both at once?
also how far do we have to get you down for you to surrender?

Hmm...I don't think that is going to happen :p. Also, I have to figure out who declared and why. My members often take it upon themselves to declare w/o even giving me info. Major flaw when it comes with working with members as equals. Personally, despite our numbers being much lower than anticipated, I feel we're doing quite well.

Lord Burch
02-12-2011, 17:58
ok thanks for the warning. see you on the battle field i suppose!!
and i would hardly call us screwed ;)

Hmmm, I wonder about that...:D

Max Logan
02-12-2011, 19:25
Hmm...I don't think that is going to happen :p. Also, I have to figure out who declared and why. My members often take it upon themselves to declare w/o even giving me info. Major flaw when it comes with working with members as equals. Personally, despite our numbers being much lower than anticipated, I feel we're doing quite well.

you DO realize who you`re up against in this war? :huh:

Calvin74
02-12-2011, 19:46
you DO realize who you`re up against in this war? :huh:

we aren't what we used to be but given no planning and no notice before this war started we should make it quite painful for Arc to kill us. They will not be able to cause near the havoc they talked about being that out of this entire set they will not be able to hit anyone but us so i would consider that a failure for them:P

Max Logan
02-12-2011, 19:48
we aren't what we used to be but given no planning and no notice before this war started we should make it quite painful for Arc to kill us. They will not be able to cause near the havoc they talked about being that out of this entire set they will not be able to hit anyone but us so i would consider that a failure for them:P

there goes my bank! :glare:

Calvin74
02-12-2011, 21:50
there goes my bank! :glare:

there goes lord burch.....

czarcris
02-12-2011, 21:52
1 down, 3 and a half to go!!!
their bottom state only counts as a half to me :)

L P
02-13-2011, 01:44
Just looking at the states in CR, myself included, I wonder what the point of all this is. It's odd that we spent all this time stocking as a peaceful non-provocative nation and somehow managed to anger people.

:thumbup:

Max Logan
02-13-2011, 04:46
It`s all me, I do that to people!!! :laugh:

Lord Burch
02-13-2011, 05:36
Okay, next round i'm not giving any privs to members. They decided to declare, so in equivalence we all do.

This is the last time I make a group that does not have an actual leader...

depressing, but hopefully my trump card will come into play.

ARC can run itself w/o me apparently, with the way they're acting.

If I can still use it, my trump card will demolish you guys however I haven't confirmed it.

Lord Burch
02-13-2011, 05:38
Nevermind. Even if my trump card was to be used, it wouldn't be enough...

Salabanzi
02-13-2011, 05:56
How come u can have trump card when ur dead ? :D
I think it was very silly of your nation members to start war without leader permission, seems like ur nation doesnt know what teamwork is :p
And I dont understand why they declared a war but didnt made any hits?
My state was totally defenceless for last 12 hours, but not anymore! fighting:0:

czarcris
02-13-2011, 05:59
Funny how quickly you start to back pedal from your talk earlier :)

Lord Burch
02-13-2011, 06:34
How come u can have trump card when ur dead ? :D
I think it was very silly of your nation members to start war without leader permission, seems like ur nation doesnt know what teamwork is :p
And I dont understand why they declared a war but didnt made any hits?
My state was totally defenceless for last 12 hours, but not anymore! fighting:0:

Again...that depends on whether 'they' are still in on it. Poor planning on my part when it came to war. Anywho, I've got an announcement.

Lord Burch
02-13-2011, 06:35
Funny how quickly you start to back pedal from your talk earlier :)

lol glad to see that you have a sense of humor!

Xavior
02-13-2011, 06:49
Okay, next round i'm not giving any privs to members. They decided to declare, so in equivalence we all do.

This is the last time I make a group that does not have an actual leader...

depressing, but hopefully my trump card will come into play.

ARC can run itself w/o me apparently, with the way they're acting.

If I can still use it, my trump card will demolish you guys however I haven't confirmed it.

The problem is that you gave some random noob all the privs. Bright and I are just sitting around :P

Xavior
02-13-2011, 06:59
Also, since Lord Burch is leaving the tag, my first act as Co-Leader of ARC is to offer 300 credits to the state that kills Beruit ;)

Salabanzi
02-13-2011, 07:42
Haha...I would do it with pleasure or help any of my teammates whos gonna do that :D
And indys could put some more jets on the market (-:

Calvin74
02-13-2011, 09:10
Also, since Lord Burch is leaving the tag, my first act as Co-Leader of ARC is to offer 300 credits to the state that kills Beruit ;)

lol
if you are left being the leader than you should dec peace asap and kick out the guy that dec'd war:P

hehe

also lord burch this should be a lesson to you that you should never give out the FA privy w/o full trust in the person you give it to and even then you should only do it if there is a real reason they need it.

also not sure why you picked on CR but you hit a nation where every state had close to or at least double the stock of your highest stocking state. we had every advantage in this war except for the fact that ya'll had a chance at the FS. you didn't take the FS so that left ya'll no where.

as I have said the whole time we will stop the hitting as soon as yall dec peace and give up. but once you do dec peace there better not be any going back and dec'ing war later in the set..... i have seen that happen to many times to take it lightly:P

Calvin74
02-13-2011, 13:11
really?
first you dec war for no reason what so ever and then you get scared and call in back up for a war you STARTED

so much for keeping it fair or being able to hold your own.

now i really think you are nothing more than a pathetic nation that can't back up its talk and gets scared at the first sign of trouble. if you were a real nation you would have tried to push through with your war like a man....

Max Logan
02-13-2011, 13:28
BeeNo...

BeeNo
02-13-2011, 13:50
Max Logan...

Max Logan
02-13-2011, 13:51
wtf you doing? :p

BeeNo
02-13-2011, 14:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs

Max Logan
02-13-2011, 14:40
you`re kinda...perfect like them :p

czarcris
02-13-2011, 15:47
opps i think i looged in just in time to save my state ;)
sorry for messing up your kill!!!

Xavior
02-14-2011, 00:08
I can't kick Beruit because he has M. Which is why I suggest you kill him.

totte
02-14-2011, 06:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrdwhXNt4qw&feature=related this is what CRs warchats look like :)

Cemetary
02-14-2011, 08:36
Sorry Calvin, I don't normally like to war you, but I follow orders :p

Also, I should be a free kill, as of 9:13 pm last night my Wife finally gave birth to our son Xander!!!

Soviet Russia
02-14-2011, 08:52

Also, I should be a free kill, as of 9:13 pm last night my Wife finally gave birth to our son Xander!!!

Congratz dad:thumbup:

BeeNo
02-14-2011, 12:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrdwhXNt4qw&feature=related this is what CRs warchats look like :)

who shot that video of max logan? i didn't know they had camera's in latvia ::oops:

lol, honestly though, that was the funniest thing i've seen all week :laugh:

Dogma
02-14-2011, 13:11
Congrats Cem! Now life really changes. lol

Mr President
02-14-2011, 13:17

WoW congrats!!!!! Like the name!

:)

Top12Gun
02-14-2011, 15:10
:blink::blink::blink::blink:

lol lol lol lol

Zeonic
02-14-2011, 15:50

Congrats man. Good name. Enjoy your time and get sleep when you can. And I assume all is well with everyone?

Calvin74
02-14-2011, 16:46
congrats cem!!! enjoy this time while you can:)
you may not get uninteruppted sleep but this will prob be the most sleep you get for a long while:P