PDA

View Full Version : defeated??

AbHeq
02-13-2011, 10:40
Im new and was defeated what does that mean for my nation?

BeeNo
02-13-2011, 13:47
normally a failed attack here and there aren't a big deal, everyone miscalculates now and again.

when you fail an attack military losses are generally a little bit higher than if you had succeeded, but there is a little randomness in military losses in each fight already. when you fail an attack i believe 1/2 the money you have on hand is lost or something close to that. a portion of it goes to whoever you failed your attack on.

they receive the cost of the military they lost in $$$ from your state, but that's only if you have the money on hand, they can't touch anything in the bank.

the only way your nation will be affected by this attack is if you selected the "use nation army" check box before the attack. but when you do that they suffer losses regardless of whether you win or lose.

my advise would be to make sure your banking your money before you make any risky attacks that your aren't sure you will win or lose. or in the case that your an industrial farmer or techer state, only keep enough $$$ on hand to use those 5 turns(takes 5 turns to attack outside of war) for all attacks your not 100% sure your going to win.

does that answer your question?