PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Mettel
02-13-2011, 15:35
Hello folks. Shamelessly posting for the mission reward. :D It's great to see some old geezers hanging around still. Now I just got to remember out how to play again...

And if you remember me from WoW then a "special" hello to you. :blushing:

BeeNo
02-13-2011, 16:29
welcome back, always cool to see old faces turning up :thumbup:

Mr President
02-13-2011, 16:59
I remember you.... Welcome back to the game!

Zeonic
02-13-2011, 18:07
Hi there, I can't remember you. =D

Mettel
02-13-2011, 20:02
Awesome its BeeNo and Mr. Pres. Your USA is looking better than ever btw :cool:

Ehe there Zeonic thanks.

Calvin74
02-13-2011, 22:20
your name is familar but i can't place it sorry:(
glad to have you back though and hope you enjoy everything new:)

Mettel
02-14-2011, 10:31
your name is familar but i can't place it sorry:(
glad to have you back though and hope you enjoy everything new:)

I certainly am. :thumbup:

So I guess I should do a quick introduction then. This does look like a nice place to do one.

wow: Started in USAg -> then HUF -> then created SOUL with vinnie and co-led it for 1-2 years -> retired and vinnie took over -> came back to SOUL -> reretired -> recame back to SOUL -> wow ended.

Intermission: Vinnie invited me to here from the start but I rereretired instead. Tried out some other games. Went outside in small intervals.

Nation-wars: Found NW on a random google search and remembered that it existed. Still haven't found a better type of game but for some reason I keep retiring. I have to stop doing that :wall: :wall: :wall:.

Dogma
02-14-2011, 11:44
I don't think we actually ever played togetherr but I do remember warring together and against(the old HUF days) welcome back. unrereretire this time.

Xavior
02-14-2011, 13:54
I would do everything I could to get away from Vinnie too ;)

Devil
02-14-2011, 18:00
I certainly am. :thumbup:

So I guess I should do a quick introduction then. This does look like a nice place to do one.

wow: Started in USAg -> then HUF -> then created SOUL with vinnie and co-led it for 1-2 years -> retired and vinnie took over -> came back to SOUL -> reretired -> recame back to SOUL -> wow ended.

Intermission: Vinnie invited me to here from the start but I rereretired instead. Tried out some other games. Went outside in small intervals.

Nation-wars: Found NW on a random google search and remembered that it existed. Still haven't found a better type of game but for some reason I keep retiring. I have to stop doing that :wall: :wall: :wall:.

hah i remember... USAg and everyone remembers huf and soul. welcome back

Mettel
02-17-2011, 12:05
Ya'll have turned into a real cuddly bunch. I don't fear to post anymore :unsure:.

and everyone remembers soul.

I'm gonna have THAT framed.

We never really got up to the truly great nations like LoR but it was a lot of fun trying. (though I think we won a set or 2 thanks to missionary and our awesome core players like RCA, Jag, ccsports, cj, camut, krieg, second coming, and whoever else I'm missing) BeeNo helped us out a few sets too *wink*.

Missionary
03-17-2011, 17:34
I would do everything I could to get away from Vinnie too ;)

thats not very nice,n afta all the effort i spent tryin to teach you how to spell your own name :(

USAg wernt really great tbh.....haha and i made the nation. Cant remember the other guy who made the nation wiv me,he liked Mr.P too much. Wanted to help USA war when i wanted to watch the loose haha.

Good to see ya bk mettel,camut poped back awile ago briefly. Not seen RCA for awile since he got alot better than the rest of us. N marc at uni sumwere lol.

N did we ever win a set in SOUL? I know the set WoW got hacked we were way ahead coz of margus dolly n RCA but that got rolled back. Think we came second a couple of times.

Xavior
03-17-2011, 19:55
Hows your pink mini cooper doing? Love ya Vinnie!! :D

Mettel
03-18-2011, 18:16
USAg wernt really great tbh.....haha and i made the nation. Cant remember the other guy who made the nation wiv me,he liked Mr.P too much. Wanted to help USA war when i wanted to watch the loose haha.

You founded USAg!? Thats news to me! And watch it now, that other guy was my teacher :P

Good to see ya bk mettel,camut poped back awile ago briefly. Not seen RCA for awile since he got alot better than the rest of us. N marc at uni sumwere lol.

I hope some of the old bros come back sometime. All I've ran into so far is that bastard jigger... I mean Shabaz. And BeeNo.

N did we ever win a set in SOUL? I know the set WoW got hacked we were way ahead coz of margus dolly n RCA but that got rolled back.

wut?

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/Mettel1/102307110452-beaker.jpg

Oh...yeah...I forgot they rolled that set back. :glare: Yeah that was the one I was thinking of.

Shabaz K
03-18-2011, 18:53
You told me Beeno was the Bastard one::oops:

Mettel
03-19-2011, 00:34
Sorry it's had to come out in public like this::oops:

Missionary
03-23-2011, 03:36
You founded USAg!? Thats news to me! And watch it now, that other guy was my teacher :P

I hope some of the old bros come back sometime. All I've ran into so far is that bastard jigger... I mean Shabaz. And BeeNo.

wut?

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/Mettel1/102307110452-beaker.jpg

Oh...yeah...I forgot they rolled that set back. :glare: Yeah that was the one I was thinking of.

yeh i did,me n brigade summit i think his name was did. We both had small nation around 6 or so n merged them. Mine was national guard n his was summit to do with USA. Thats where most the 1st SOUL members came from,second set of USAg we fell out n half of us left.....went to DaB i think.

N you picked 2 of the worst ppl too talk to hahaha.

Missionary
03-23-2011, 03:38
Hows your pink mini cooper doing? Love ya Vinnie!! :D

just spent £250 on my m.o.t havin the drive shaft replaced aswell as almost £100 on gettin the windows fixed :(. N still need to get the brackets on my exhaust replaced cos they are cracked :(.......frickin car.

disturbia
05-14-2011, 17:06
N did we ever win a set in SOUL? I know the set WoW got hacked we were way ahead coz of margus dolly n RCA but that got rolled back.

dont want to dig out old threads but since i come here once a year only have to say something on my defence ::oops:

on my second set i got suicided alooot by viets(they manipulated with me asking me to join LoR but i didnt and then they bombed me even when i had 30mil lvl8 spies), so i nearly finished as first.. reality world outjumped me. but month or two later svenne blocked them all. and in history on that set it showed me as the winner + i got all bonuses for it as if i won..

just had to clear this :blink: