View Full Version : hi

Serok Apo
02-16-2011, 05:19
sup:spam::

BladeEWG
02-16-2011, 06:34
Hi back at ya!
Welcome to the game! :)
Have some fun with it here and if you need a place to hang come see me at ICN.

Soviet Russia
02-16-2011, 16:53
"Apo" is the leader of the terrorist organization called as "PKK", which is accepted as a terrorist group by both EU and USA.

This guy must be banned or forced to change his nickname.

Top12Gun
02-16-2011, 23:07
"Apo" is the leader of the terrorist organization called as "PKK", which is accepted as a terrorist group by both EU and USA.

This guy must be banned or forced to change his nickname.

LOL. You know what, I find the things that Stalin and the USSR did to be appalling. Therefore, you must change your username or be banned. Seriously. Let the guy call himself what he wishes. However, I'm sure that he would be alerted of your displeasure if you killed the state, or at least AA'd him.... ;)

I hope he starts a nation called PKK, just so I can AR him into the ground.

Also, Abdullah Ocalan (Apo) isn't even the leader anymore. That job now falls to Murat Karaylian (I think I spelled that right), if I remember correctly. Apo was caught in '99, and from that point on, it was Karaylian in charge. All of this is based on memory - I'll have to do a little research now - so if I screw up some dates, lay off ;)

Soviet Russia
02-16-2011, 23:47
The guy called apo is leading the terrorism from his cell in prison, via his lawyers.

It doesnt change the fact is that guy using an illegal name :)

BladeEWG
02-17-2011, 07:04
I think we need to ban names with too many Vowels .
Time for the constanents to be seen!

Viva Le Constanent !!!!!

Soviet Russia
02-17-2011, 07:09
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200512/20/eng20051220_229424.html

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200512/16/eng20051216_228411.html

http://www.statewatch.org/terrorlists/docs/EUterrorlist-May-06.pdf

http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/fs/37191.htm

http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm

This is a very small issue and I kindly request this nickname, which is one of the slogans of the mentioned terrorist organization, banned.

Mettel
02-17-2011, 12:15
I think we need to ban names with too many Vowels .
Time for the constanents to be seen!

Viva Le Constanent !!!!!

Where are all my double consonants brothers at?

BladeEWG
02-17-2011, 17:36
APO may refer to: Acting Pilot Officer, the lowest commissioned grade in the Royal Air Force

ya never know what he may mean by that.
Don't jump to conclusions

Soviet Russia
02-17-2011, 17:46
APO may refer to: Acting Pilot Officer, the lowest commissioned grade in the Royal Air Force

ya never know what he may mean by that.
Don't jump to conclusions

"Serok Apo" is a slogan.

Top12Gun
02-17-2011, 18:31
The guy called apo is leading the terrorism from his cell in prison, via his lawyers.

It doesnt change the fact is that guy using an illegal name :)

Illegal according to who?!?!?!???!!??!? I thought that Mr P made the rules, not Soviet Russia. If you have a problem with the rules, make a poll and have ppl vote on whether they think the rules should be changed. In this case, a poll about making this guy change his name. If a majority belive he should have to, then bring the poll to the attention of Mr. President. If you're unwilling to do that, then stop complaining.

Soviet Russia
02-17-2011, 23:12
Illegal according to who?!?!?!???!!??!? I thought that Mr P made the rules, not Soviet Russia. If you have a problem with the rules, make a poll and have ppl vote on whether they think the rules should be changed. In this case, a poll about making this guy change his name. If a majority belive he should have to, then bring the poll to the attention of Mr. President. If you're unwilling to do that, then stop complaining.

No. The lawmaker makes the rules.

Xavior
02-17-2011, 23:32
The lawmaker? Since when is using a known terrorist's name online illegal? Find me the United States law and I'm sure Mr. P will be happy to have him change his name. If not, then this is a non-issue.

Soviet Russia
02-18-2011, 03:23
The lawmaker? Since when is using a known terrorist's name online illegal? Find me the United States law and I'm sure Mr. P will be happy to have him change his name. If not, then this is a non-issue.

The issue was who decided that they were terrorists or not.

I wonder if you and Mr. P would be still very approving if I were praising the Nazi regime and their genocide attempts here.

Top12Gun
02-18-2011, 03:44
The issue was who decided that they were terrorists or not.

I wonder if you and Mr. P would be still very approving if I were praising the Nazi regime and their genocide attempts here.

First off, that's a poor analogy. Hitler killed 6,000,000 Jews, the jerk. The PKK, on the other hand, hasn't done anything of the sort. Second of all, if you actually want anything done, contact Mr P. Otherwise, if you keep complaining, I'm going to suicide you next set. ::rain::Armyy::rain::

Xavior
02-18-2011, 03:59
First off, that's a poor analogy. Hitler killed 6,000,000 Jews, the jerk. The PKK, on the other hand, hasn't done anything of the sort. Second of all, if you actually want anything done, contact Mr P. Otherwise, if you keep complaining, I'm going to suicide you next set. ::rain::Armyy::rain::

Actually, I think SRS describes it as 'terrorism', which apparently is different from 'suiciding' and 'illegal attacks' ;)

Soviet Russia
02-18-2011, 04:24

PKK has killed more than 30.000 civilians since 1980, plus currently they are a global drug dealer (most of Europe's drugs are being transferred via PKK), maintaining terrorist activities, bombings and suicide bombings, illegal money transfers, human immigration and various other organized crimes all are in documents of NATO, European Parliament, the US etc

So topgun guy, PKK is definitely not a Greenpeace.

Actually, I think SRS describes it as 'terrorism', which apparently is different from 'suiciding' and 'illegal attacks' ;)

It'd be better if you could seperate real life and this game ;)

Xavior
02-18-2011, 04:31
PKK has killed more than 30.000 civilians since 1980, plus currently they are a global drug dealer (most of Europe's drugs are being transferred via PKK), maintaining terrorist activities, bombings and suicide bombings, illegal money transfers, human immigration and various other organized crimes all are in documents of NATO, European Parliament, the US etc

Actually I was referring to this part 'Otherwise, if you keep complaining, I'm going to suicide you next set.'

But nice try anyway.

Soviet Russia
02-18-2011, 05:03
Actually I was referring to this part 'Otherwise, if you keep complaining, I'm going to suicide you next set.'

aha ya you are right ;)

Top12Gun
02-18-2011, 07:36

I realize that PKK is indeed a terrorist cell. I'm simply saying that you're using a bad analogy. Now, either discuss this with the only person who can really do something about this (Mr P), or buy 20mil lvl 8 spies, and 80 mill jets next set...

Soviet Russia
02-18-2011, 07:44
I realize that PKK is indeed a terrorist cell. I'm simply saying that you're using a bad analogy. Now, either discuss this with the only person who can really do something about this (Mr P), or buy 20mil lvl 8 spies, and 80 mill jets next set...

Ya, thats why I opened this topic here. You came later.

And go on terrorize me, I'd love it for real :thumbup:

Mettel
02-18-2011, 12:10

From someone named "Soviet Russia" I thought you were just joking. After 3 pages if this now I'm staring to wonder. Really??

Red Terror - The Internal Troops of Cheka and the Red Army practiced the terror tactics of taking and executing numerous hostages, often in connection with desertions of forcefully mobilized peasants. It is believed that more than 3 million deserters escaped from the Red Army in 1919 and 1920. Around 500,000 deserters were arrested in 1919 and close to 800,000 in 1920 by Cheka troops.

Katyn massacre - a mass murder of Polish nationals carried out by the Soviet secret police NKVD in April–May 1940. The number of victims is estimated at about 22,000. About 8,000 were officers taken prisoner during the 1939 Soviet invasion of Poland, the rest being Polish doctors, professors, lawmakers, police officers, and other public servants arrested for allegedly being "intelligence agents, gendarmes, landowners, saboteurs, factory owners, lawyers, officials and priests."

As for drug dealing and organized crime in the Soviet Union, Child 44 is a good book.

As for illegal money transfers and human immigration in the USSR, look at the Konstantin Simis transcripts, a lawyer who defended western businesses who were being robbed by the soviet government.

If his name should be banned, yours should be too according to your logic.

Zeonic
02-18-2011, 15:37

And if someone was named, I dunno, CIA or something, it would be much better?

Heck, even though my name is from an anime, it should be banned too. The Principality of Zeon dropped space colonies, loaded with nukes, onto cities, soo

Top12Gun
02-18-2011, 17:00
From someone named "Soviet Russia" I thought you were just joking. After 3 pages if this now I'm staring to wonder. Really??

Red Terror - The Internal Troops of Cheka and the Red Army practiced the terror tactics of taking and executing numerous hostages, often in connection with desertions of forcefully mobilized peasants. It is believed that more than 3 million deserters escaped from the Red Army in 1919 and 1920. Around 500,000 deserters were arrested in 1919 and close to 800,000 in 1920 by Cheka troops.

Katyn massacre - a mass murder of Polish nationals carried out by the Soviet secret police NKVD in April–May 1940. The number of victims is estimated at about 22,000. About 8,000 were officers taken prisoner during the 1939 Soviet invasion of Poland, the rest being Polish doctors, professors, lawmakers, police officers, and other public servants arrested for allegedly being "intelligence agents, gendarmes, landowners, saboteurs, factory owners, lawyers, officials and priests."

As for drug dealing and organized crime in the Soviet Union, Child 44 is a good book.

As for illegal money transfers and human immigration in the USSR, look at the Konstantin Simis transcripts, a lawyer who defended western businesses who were being robbed by the soviet government.

If his name should be banned, yours should be too according to your logic.

I tried telling him that, but he simply ignored me.... :glare::glare:

totte
02-18-2011, 17:27
anyway back on topic welcome to the game :)

Soviet Russia
02-18-2011, 22:37
Whatever if it is irritating, my nickname can be changed. I am not a communist anyway.