PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon!

Mr President
02-24-2011, 01:14
Redemption V1.1

Within the next few sets a new version of NW Redemption will be released. The new version will have many new features the game has been needing. This version will change how Nation-Wars has been played in the past. When the new game is released, not every change will happen right at first. I have simply made provisions for all the new things to be set in place when the time is right.

Attacks will be different.
Oil will be in the game.
Missile's will be in the game.
State technologies will be in the game.
The United Nations will have several new features.
Different languages will be available within the game.
Spy missions will be changed around and tweaked.

These are just a few of the changes in store for the new release. Again, not all of them will take effect when the new version is launched. But the foundation for these changes and many more have been set in place.

For many of us who have played this game for years, we will now be challenged again. I have been working on making the game more challenging for existing users, but yet simple enough not to scare new members away.

I'm very excited about this new version and I'm sure once it's released you all will like it as well... :-)

Disorder
02-24-2011, 21:49
Yea!!! :tt1:

Mettel
02-25-2011, 17:47
I've skimmed over some of the other threads about some of the things you listed (oil, new attacks). Looks good!

Looking forward to more details later on :thumbup:

BladeEWG
02-26-2011, 06:13
Me likey missiles :)

totte
02-26-2011, 11:47
hurray :)