PDA

View Full Version : Is bro the new Lor?

L P
02-27-2011, 02:32
Please discuss...

(Note: Veteran players may understand this question with better understanding of the history of Lor.)

L P
02-27-2011, 02:37
LOR is the original evil empire of N-W but has since mellowed after intense community pressure and leadship changes over the years.

Could bro be the young upstart nation to claim the "HATE" that once belonged to Lor?

Cemetary
02-27-2011, 03:29
considering the fact that lor is coming back next set, i doubt it

but i think all of bro plans to join lor :p

Divine Intervention
02-27-2011, 09:07
haven't bro just basically been attacking various N00b nations and n00b players (#2) ? having watched them a bit i assume theyre just trying to get some kill awards for this set.

L P
02-27-2011, 12:37
haven't bro just basically been attacking various N00b nations and n00b players (#2) ? having watched them a bit i assume theyre just trying to get some kill awards for this set.

USA and CR aren't exactly nOOb nations.

Salabanzi
02-27-2011, 12:56
bro helped a n00b nation(ARC) who declared war on CR for no reason and that USA thing is just silliness :blink:

Divine Intervention
02-27-2011, 14:04
bro helped a n00b nation(ARC) who declared war on CR for no reason and that USA thing is just silliness :blink:

checking Global News it seems Bro Killed ARC? and CR is alive and well? although i think i saw your state dead Salabanzi..

also why is there some dead Sky states? Did USA kill them for some reason?

Wars are going on and people dieing but dont think anyone even cares to make some threads to keep people informed :blink:

Cemetary
02-27-2011, 15:18
beeno promised me war

he declared on cr who was all online for our fs, then he declared peace after we killed one state

he promised me another target but then disappeared for a week until i was allowed to hit arc, little did i know arc had like 1million networth between them

then i was bored again and beeno finally came back and allowed me to attack USA

i didnt pick targets, i was just promised something to attack

Divine Intervention
02-27-2011, 15:38
beeno promised me war

he declared on cr who was all online for our fs, then he declared peace after we killed one state

he promised me another target but then disappeared for a week until i was allowed to hit arc, little did i know arc had like 1million networth between them

then i was bored again and beeno finally came back and allowed me to attack USA

i didnt pick targets, i was just promised something to attack

so i take it Bro consisted of you, BeeNo, Xavior, TopGun12 and Bright?

Salabanzi
02-27-2011, 15:50
checking Global News it seems Bro Killed ARC? and CR is alive and well? although i think i saw your state dead Salabanzi..

also why is there some dead Sky states? Did USA kill them for some reason?

Wars are going on and people dieing but dont think anyone even cares to make some threads to keep people informed :blink:

As long as i remember then it was so:
ARC declared war on CR, CR killed their leader and then Bro guys declared also war on CR and one guy from ARC joined Bro to help war with CR.

They tried to kill Calvin and Czarcris, but they failed, but yeah they managed to kill me.

After they declared peace with us I think Bro finished ARC beacuse there was 1 or 2 states left around 1m nw.

Xavior
02-27-2011, 16:03
I was in ARC. Some noob in ARC declared war on CR (by accident on purpose??) and CR killed ARC leader. ARC leader quit, I became leader, declared peace. Then I left to join BRO because that noob changed the tax rate to 50%. I was the one who declared war on ARC once in BRO to kill that noob.

Happy now? :D

BeeNo
02-27-2011, 16:06
do i get an interview from the nation wars news writer finally? we were in 5 wars this month, and none of them were big, just minor exchanges.

and believe it or not they had their reasons. to the outsider this may appear like were hitting random nations for lolz, but every strike was for a purpose and a justified one.

we had an exchange with AUS for a quad or something in the top 10, maybe more i can't remember.

we jumped in to help ARC when they clearly had no chance against CR. also
ARC had been an ally of ours.

we stepped in to help kurd against SR, this was also revenge from suicides against xavier and many months of war spy ops against states in my nations, though it be in the past, this just meant we didn't need much encouragement in our decision to help kurd.

i was then gone for a week, and during this time we killed the guy responsible for starting the ARC/BRO/CR war.

and now we attacked mr. p for breaking his word and agreed upon retaliation against my state last month.

Dogma
02-27-2011, 17:00
There is no need to interview a suicider as we all already know what kind of crap you will spew. The lies don't carry you anywhere here. A suicider is a suicider is a suicider.

BeeNo
02-27-2011, 17:08
what? you weren't expecting repercussions for breaking your word over at USA? you guys had always been an honorable nation, when you agreed to a retaliation i expected it to be followed.

Max Logan
02-27-2011, 17:25
what? you weren't expecting repercussions for breaking your word over at USA? you guys had always been an honorable nation, when you agreed to a retaliation i expected it to be followed.

on the last day of the set? not even you are buying that...

BeeNo
02-27-2011, 17:29
look i never intended for this to fall on the last day, but that's how it ended up going down.

ranger2112
02-27-2011, 17:43
LOR would have at least made it a mid-set fight. they rarely like an "easy" fight. at least they were worthy adversaries

Dogma
02-27-2011, 18:02

Did you not notice that we kicked and killed the offending new player for what happened? Don't try and make this something other than the same crap you have been pulling for the last few months. You are no better than the old days when reality and n00b were pulling their crap. Now you get to pay the same price.

You wanted a fight, now you get one.

BeeNo
02-27-2011, 18:18
now thats a stretch, wasn't evil noob abusing glitches and hacking the game? or am i confused on which noob were talking about?

Dogma
02-27-2011, 18:37
You weren't the target of his little antics like I was back then. I know what it is like to be hunted down set after set. Now I will get to share that feeling with you and Xavior. Gonna be so nice sharing experiences with my buddies.

The time for talk is over. See ya next set.

Top12Gun
02-27-2011, 20:26
You weren't the target of his little antics like I was back then. I know what it is like to be hunted down set after set. Now I will get to share that feeling with you and Xavior. Gonna be so nice sharing experiences with my buddies.

Yay!! Looks like I'll get to war!!!!

Xavior
02-27-2011, 20:48

Come on Beeno, to be mentioned in the same sentence as Evil N00b is quite something ;)

Anyway Dogma, good to see you have a great sense of humour. Maybe this is exactly why you are targeted to be killed when your nation is at war :)

Soviet Russia
02-28-2011, 10:03
Was not BRO a Viet nation?