PDA

View Full Version : LoR

Mr President
03-06-2011, 15:48
Sadly it has come to this. I wanted to avoid an all out war between our nations and there is still time. Simply follow our request and remove the states we spoke about.

If you do not, we will take them ourselves and all out war will take place. I urge you to make a smart choice in this matter.

Devil
03-06-2011, 18:17
Sadly it has come to this. I wanted to avoid an all out war between our nations and there is still time. Simply follow our request and remove the states we spoke about.

If you do not, we will take them ourselves and all out war will take place. I urge you to make a smart choice in this matter.

You declare on us. We see your numbers are we are not scared. You declared is a simple act of war itself, you shall have your war

Devil
03-06-2011, 18:21
You have killed Eternal Sword(#32)

You destroyed a total of 24 land.
During this attack, you lost 87 Jets.
Your Nation lost 44 Jets.
While defending, your enemy lost 3.840 Jets.

L P
03-06-2011, 18:31
:popcorns:

Devil
03-06-2011, 18:34

we have room in LoR for non-spectators as well :P

Mr President
03-06-2011, 18:59
To bad it's come down to this... Our nations have worked hard at keeping the peace. But we have our morals and we don't allow terrorists states to destroy and walk away without a scratch. You chose to harbor them, that's your choice.

I feel no regret....

Devil
03-06-2011, 19:11
To bad it's come down to this... Our nations have worked hard at keeping the peace. But we have our morals and we don't allow terrorists states to destroy and walk away without a scratch. You chose to harbor them, that's your choice.

I feel no regret....

next set we can be BFF's if you want :cool:

Mr President
03-06-2011, 19:13
Nope.... To late for that.. Besides, I have already told my mother and you are in big big trouble mister.

Devil
03-06-2011, 19:14
Nope.... To late for that.. Besides, I have already told my mother and you are in big big trouble mister.

well fine... my dad can be up your dad

BeeNo
03-06-2011, 19:25

I feel no regret....

harbor terrorists? it was your extremely harsh retaliation that caused us to carry the retaliation over to next month. you created this situation.

Mr President
03-06-2011, 19:37
well fine... my dad can be up your dad

I'm sure he could.. My dad passed away 12yrs ago. :-(

harbor terrorists? it was your extremely harsh retaliation that caused us to carry the retaliation over to next month. you created this situation.

Whatever.. The offending states was killed and YOUR leader at the time agreed that was more then enough..

Mr President
03-06-2011, 19:38
I do have to say though..... It this a new LoR? I have never seen LoR go after such small states just to raise a kill count...

Devil
03-06-2011, 19:46
I do have to say though..... It this a new LoR? I have never seen LoR go after such small states just to raise a kill count...

in war Turns are more valuable than NW ;)

Calvin74
03-06-2011, 20:03
in war Turns are more valuable than NW ;)

thats not exactly true
in your FS you want to kill what you deem to be the hardest states. i would have said this was their top guy and their stockers. since stockers aren't much threat right now your first target should have been their top guy and their most active players

but i am interested to watch this play out...

Mr President
03-06-2011, 20:07
Seeing it's so early in the set... it's going to be a long war :(

Mr President
03-06-2011, 20:32
You have killed Lord Of Chaos(#21)

1 down, 1 to go.. We got what we came for. Great job BeeNo holding us off and making us spend a ridiculous amount of turns to get you lol..

Mr President
03-06-2011, 20:46
#67 was just a puppy... Stop hitting all the small states.. hell he had 350k networth :(

Baby killers!

BeeNo
03-06-2011, 21:42
You have killed Lord Of Chaos(#21)

1 down, 1 to go.. We got what we came for. Great job BeeNo holding us off and making us spend a ridiculous amount of turns to get you lol..

nice kill usa, very well done.

Cemetary
03-06-2011, 22:34
thats not exactly true
in your FS you want to kill what you deem to be the hardest states. i would have said this was their top guy and their stockers. since stockers aren't much threat right now your first target should have been their top guy and their most active players.

eh, while i agree active players should def. be a target, i think this early in set going after their top guy if he has 0 turns is a huge mistake.

when a war begins this early the top state can be broken very easily. it's later in the set where if you don't kill their top state early, you never will.

with the top state having to use turns on attacks, he wont be able to outjump many all jet restart states very well.

but, thats just my two cents. luckily usa killed beeno who was home and not me while i was at work :p

Calvin74
03-06-2011, 22:42
eh, while i agree active players should def. be a target, i think this early in set going after their top guy if he has 0 turns is a huge mistake.

when a war begins this early the top state can be broken very easily. it's later in the set where if you don't kill their top state early, you never will.

with the top state having to use turns on attacks, he wont be able to outjump many all jet restart states very well.

but, thats just my two cents. luckily usa killed beeno who was home and not me while i was at work :p

that is normally a good idea except for the land difference. there is no one in LOR that will be producing nearly as much as that top guy and that could make all the difference in a long drawn out war...

Mr President
03-06-2011, 22:45
A war this early in the set and restarts now getting 200 turns to start with means this war will go on for a long time. It's a toss up on who to kill cause really, any state that's killed right now will be right back in the war in just a few days.

BeeNo was chosen cause he is the main one we were after. If I was looking to knock LoR out of the top spot or other reasons then our planning would be different. But this war is over justification.. When BeeNo died, we got our justification..

We could lose every state from this point out and not get anymore kills, but we got our justice... Now, the rest of the war is just fun and a change of pace from the boring netting that has been going on for some time now.. What I would really love to see is a lot more nations going to war. We need to have some fun from time to time and not just net :)

As I stated to my members, LoR will give us a huge challenge. I'm looking forward to the fun of this set :)

oh and cem, if you could give me your work schedule i can make sure we work around it :D

Mr President
03-06-2011, 22:48
oh yea, one more thing... If I didn't want the challenge I never would have made any comments after being killed last set. I told Devil that day that we would be warring if he was in LoR.. Devil planned on netting. I simply could have kept my mouth shut and hit you guys while you were unprepared.. So now your prepared which will make a fun war..

Cemetary
03-06-2011, 23:02
A war this early in the set and restarts now getting 200 turns to start with means this war will go on for a long time. It's a toss up on who to kill cause really, any state that's killed right now will be right back in the war in just a few days.

BeeNo was chosen cause he is the main one we were after. If I was looking to knock LoR out of the top spot or other reasons then our planning would be different. But this war is over justification.. When BeeNo died, we got our justification..

We could lose every state from this point out and not get anymore kills, but we got our justice... Now, the rest of the war is just fun and a change of pace from the boring netting that has been going on for some time now.. What I would really love to see is a lot more nations going to war. We need to have some fun from time to time and not just net :)

As I stated to my members, LoR will give us a huge challenge. I'm looking forward to the fun of this set :)

oh and cem, if you could give me your work schedule i can make sure we work around it :D

im the one that broke down your jets to get us to kill you as well as brought dogma down to 3k land :p

i work 70 hours this week, so you have a.. 42% chance of hitting me while im at work.. good luck

Mr President
03-06-2011, 23:05
Well you were a soldier following orders so i wasn't hell bent on killing you. But I'm sure we will get to you :)

Zeonic
03-06-2011, 23:16

Which is why I'm content with what's going on. Netting all the time in a game that's supposed to be about wars is boring. This will at least liven the game up a bit.

northbabylon
03-07-2011, 01:01
im the one that broke down your jets to get us to kill you as well as brought dogma down to 3k land :p

i work 70 hours this week, so you have a.. 42% chance of hitting me while im at work.. good luck

your a father now, hes going to be working a lot now

Cemetary
03-07-2011, 01:48
your a father now, hes going to be working a lot now

yes, working 70 hours this week AND when i get home i will be takign care of my son, im basically giving you a free kill

jkl9926
03-07-2011, 03:55
devil just so you know any time in the next year that you have the chance of a decent finish i will take you out and i might just pay for a lifetime premium just to make sure i can kill you forever but the next time i take you out when your netting peacefully just know its cause i felt like it

Divine Intervention
03-07-2011, 04:45
yes, working 70 hours this week AND when i get home i will be takign care of my son, im basically giving you a free kill

WTF. When did you end up getting a son? did you steal someones?

Devil
03-07-2011, 07:48
devil just so you know any time in the next year that you have the chance of a decent finish i will take you out and i might just pay for a lifetime premium just to make sure i can kill you forever but the next time i take you out when your netting peacefully just know its cause i felt like it
ugghhh... how pathetic

blame your nation leader not me.

BladeEWG
03-07-2011, 09:02
::Sets up bleachers and fires up the popcorn machine:::

Mettel
03-07-2011, 09:11

(Wait. Can I still popcorn even though I'm in the war?)

And those AAs were so not kosher. You treat me so badly LoR :crying:

Xavior
03-07-2011, 09:44

:huh:

Your attitudes are slightly disappointing.

Cemetary
03-07-2011, 09:44

who are you?

Cemetary
03-07-2011, 09:45
WTF. When did you end up getting a son? did you steal someones?

3 weeks ago yesterday. i made a forum post about it

Divine Intervention
03-07-2011, 12:08
3 weeks ago yesterday. i made a forum post about it

ah cool. ill check it out. i only browse W&R every coupla days these days and even then only if i see new thread/post lol.

congrats!

@ jkl9926 - im sure Devil doesn't care if you ruin his #2 finish in future. to make it hurt him bit more you're gonna have to take out Morodon wholl 90% be #1 so that Devil is #1 then take Devil out :p

Dogma
03-07-2011, 12:30
ah cool. ill check it out. i only browse W&R every coupla days these days and even then only if i see new thread/post lol.

congrats!

@ jkl9926 - im sure Devil doesn't care if you ruin his #2 finish in future. to make it hurt him bit more you're gonna have to take out Morodon wholl 90% be #1 so that Devil is #1 then take Devil out :p
+1

BeeNo
03-07-2011, 12:41
nono, i'm the one people target with suicides not devil, he's harmless.

come join the long list of people swore to suicide my state.

Max Logan
03-07-2011, 13:01

you wanna die a long and constant death? wtf is wrong with you? if you go all suicider attitude it won`t take Devil to kill you! I could always sway Calvin, who LOVES suiciders, to give you a hard time if you ever think of crossing the line! I`m sure Mr P would gladly help out killing you if you go suicider-badass!

why do people always threaten to suicide someone? is that a way to grow balls or something? ****ing stupid.

jkl9926
03-07-2011, 13:14
lol i need to learn to not get on here after going to the bar cause i really didnt remember what i posted anyways... just woke up and congrats on the kill

Devil
03-07-2011, 15:55

thats just mean.... but true :(

Max Logan
03-07-2011, 16:53
USA getting their butts kicked! Nice job so far Devil! ;)

Mr President
03-07-2011, 18:06
lol yea we are..

ok I would like to set up some rules for this war.

1) No attacking when I am busy at work.
2) No attacking when it's a snow day and I have to plow our driveway.
3) No attacking when we are not online to defend ourselves.
4) No attacking states with turns to strike you with at our strike.
5) No attacking unless I am on and stocked with turns.

I think that will cover it..

nice job LoR.. Sadly you are way more organized then we are. :( I was swamped at work today and couldn't do anything, and I'll be that way again tomorrow as well.. Why does **** always have to happen when I would like to have a little fun warring..

Devil
03-07-2011, 20:24
LoL you guys killed Cem, he was the favorite for dying tonight haha

Mr President
03-07-2011, 20:50
Had to kill him.. We didn't have a lot on and it doesn't help when you take out 2 good states.. (see rules above)

Cemetary
03-07-2011, 22:17
yea tonight is the only night im unable to get on for a solid 5-6 hours while at work. perfect timing on the hit :/..

and yes devil, i told you i would be the next target.

just cant believe i forgot to use the rest of my stock to buy units before i left for work

CyberSpider
03-07-2011, 22:39
:glare:
i dont even like Mr P and i was killedededed!

northbabylon
03-07-2011, 22:47
:glare:
i dont even like Mr P and i was killedededed!

should have named your state 'the whitest house' and you might have lived.

Mr President
03-07-2011, 23:18
He should have had some ships.... I mean who doesn't have ships when at war... :-)

BeeNo
03-08-2011, 00:29
you wanna die a long and constant death? wtf is wrong with you? if you go all suicider attitude it won`t take Devil to kill you! I could always sway Calvin, who LOVES suiciders, to give you a hard time if you ever think of crossing the line! I`m sure Mr P would gladly help out killing you if you go suicider-badass!

why do people always threaten to suicide someone? is that a way to grow balls or something? ****ing stupid.

max logan, when did you become so quick to lay into someone. can't we be nice? do you miss bl4d? is that what this is about?

tell us more :laugh:

Max Logan
03-08-2011, 12:12
max logan, when did you become so quick to lay into someone. can't we be nice? do you miss bl4d? is that what this is about?

tell us more :laugh:

what do you mean? I have no idea, what you`re on about :p

Mr President
03-08-2011, 13:32
Why are there so many LoR states on? You touch me and I'll tell!

Devil
03-08-2011, 13:41
Why are there so many LoR states on? You touch me and I'll tell!

you are just being paranoid

Mr President
03-08-2011, 13:56
Perhaps.... But I'm not going to log off for the rest of the day just to be safe....

totte
03-08-2011, 14:12
war stats?

Mr President
03-08-2011, 14:49
who cares... We r having some fun.

BeeNo
03-08-2011, 14:52
whats that devil? ok i'll start AR's on mr. p right now.

Xavior
03-08-2011, 15:13
whats that devil? ok i'll start AR's on mr. p right now.

Aren't you dead?

BeeNo
03-08-2011, 15:17
shh. mr. p already forgot that.

Zeonic
03-08-2011, 15:36
Aren't you dead?

Don't provoke the zombie

totte
03-08-2011, 15:40
Don't provoke the zombie darn attack errors

northbabylon
03-08-2011, 16:24
Sorry for wasting 500+ turns Lor :(

BeeNo
03-08-2011, 17:19
it was a planned stonewall, devil doesn't want to gain the upper hand just yet.

jkl9926
03-08-2011, 17:21
lol well he had 54 land left maybe he was supposed to be left alive

Zeonic
03-08-2011, 17:37
lol well he had 54 land left maybe he was supposed to be left alive

More like 26 land.

northbabylon
03-08-2011, 17:41
26 makes it sound more impressive :)

jkl9926
03-08-2011, 17:47
my bad 26 land lol if andy had been like 10 seconds slower in getting on he would be dead, maybe USA can start turning this thing around now

Zeonic
03-08-2011, 21:02
50 minute kill. lol

Mr President
03-08-2011, 21:06
hey..... he is a new guy learning to war. Made his mistakes but in the end was able to get the kill.

I'm sure you were the same way when learning.

Mr President
03-08-2011, 21:07
50 minute kill. lol

What's even more sad is that Xavy didn't check his state and that allowed our new guy the chance for a 50min kill. :)

Devil
03-08-2011, 22:25
Mr president is dead. the Legion has freed the United states from the tyrants rule!

Citizens rejoice you have been freed from oppression and now you can embrace the brotherhood of the Legion!

Mr President
03-08-2011, 22:32
Well now you have just gone and pissed me off..

BeeNo
03-08-2011, 22:34
Mr president is dead. the Legion has freed the United states from the tyrants rule!

Citizens rejoice you have been freed from oppression and now you can embrace the brotherhood of the Legion!

best post of the year

sorry, mr. p

Cemetary
03-09-2011, 03:54
this is actually one of the more fun wars so far. even though I died i like that after two days both sides are still about equal and all the restarts can still do damage

jkl9926
03-09-2011, 03:56
id agree with you there especially with the extra 100 turns mr p gave restarts for this set it should make the war last all set and allow for it to go back and forth alil more rather than one side just wiping the other out with little retaliation

Devil
03-09-2011, 08:01
Well now you have just gone and pissed me off..

haha....

you know i'm just kidding. now i get to wait and see the short story you'll post when you guys kill me :P

Mr President
03-09-2011, 09:23
LoL short story??? Me write a short story? Hahahahaha

Xavior
03-09-2011, 10:05
What's even more sad is that Xavy didn't check his state and that allowed our new guy the chance for a 50min kill. :)

Yes, its "sad" that I didn't want to check my state 24 hours a day. :huh:

BeeNo
03-09-2011, 12:44
they stole our maple syrup!!!

Mr President
03-09-2011, 15:21
Yes, its "sad" that I didn't want to check my state 24 hours a day. :huh:

Your not a committed member :)

No xavy.. U can't be on all the time

Divine Intervention
03-10-2011, 15:07
is this war still going?

Devil
03-10-2011, 22:02
03:00:00-2011/03/11 Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=12)] has declared peace on America[USA (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=10)] 02:59:30-2011/03/11 America[USA (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=10)] has declared peace on Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=12)

Devil
03-10-2011, 22:02
Good war guys

BladeEWG
03-10-2011, 22:14
That was a lot shorter then I thought it would be.
Seemed like y'all had fun tho, good work :)

northbabylon
03-10-2011, 23:05
That was a lot shorter then I thought it would be.
Seemed like y'all had fun tho, good work :)

something kind have came up, but it was a fun one

Divine Intervention
03-10-2011, 23:20
wow , whats the point? only thing to do now is:

1) net in the shadow of Sky all set long
2) war Sky's 100% infantry states.

Cemetary
03-11-2011, 03:12

is this different than most sets?

but i do agree im kinda disappointed how short this was but since i worked 70 hours last week and this week and am about to start a new job i dont have much time to focus on warring anyways. oh, and having a 3 week old..

Devil
03-11-2011, 07:55
wow , whats the point? only thing to do now is:

2) war Sky's 100% infantry states.

hmm.....

they were grabbing us a lot while we were at war.

KelpKris
03-11-2011, 08:52
hmm.....

they were grabbing us a lot while we were at war.

During wartime (since USA declared war on you until you declared peace on USA) 112 SAs were made against LoR:
Nation - SAs - Land loss
Total - 112 - 43901
USA - 46 - 17867
ICN - 18 - 6975
Sky - 15 - 6352
CR - 12 - 4365
Ateh - 9 - 3134
FROST - 6 - 2056
Other - 6 - 3152

Devil
03-11-2011, 09:37
During wartime (since USA declared war on you until you declared peace on USA) 112 SAs were made against LoR:
Nation - SAs - Land loss
Total - 112 - 43901
USA - 46 - 17867
ICN - 18 - 6975
Sky - 15 - 6352
CR - 12 - 4365
Ateh - 9 - 3134
FROST - 6 - 2056
Other - 6 - 3152

you take everything so literal :P

if we were to war anyone for sport though it would be you guys or ICN just based on size... however i have no plans for such yet

totte
03-11-2011, 12:52
you take everything so literal :P

if we were to war anyone for sport though it would be you guys or ICN just based on size... however i have no plans for such yet

we could just go split the nation and have a civil war :)

Cemetary
03-11-2011, 12:59
Nation - SAs - Land loss
Total - 112 - 43901
USA - 46 - 17867
ICN - 18 - 6975
Sky - 15 - 6352
CR - 12 - 4365
Ateh - 9 - 3134
FROST - 6 - 2056
Other - 6 - 3152

so you are saying besides USA and their allies of ICN, you guys hit us the most? good to know

KelpKris
03-11-2011, 14:35
so you are saying besides USA and their allies of ICN, you guys hit us the most? good to know

Yea, I'm sure ICN hit you guys just because they are allies with USA... My point was, everybody grabbed you, not only us.

BladeEWG
03-11-2011, 17:06
Just the opposite Kris. I don't like hitting tags at war.
I actually sent word to ICN when the war was declared and asked people to stay clear.

Devil and Mr.P both knew we were going to stay out unless someone else hopped in.ICN has friends in both of those tags.

Personally tho I know I hit some USA as well as Lor on retals from the news.(sorry)
But i wasn't looking for targets of opportunity.
I'd like to see who was hitting USA and ICN from that same time period, curious is all I suppose ;)

kanman
03-11-2011, 17:24
kris, maybe you can post some war stats while you're at it? :)

KelpKris
03-11-2011, 19:04
Just the opposite Kris. I don't like hitting tags at war.

I think I didn't express myself well enough, but I meant the exact opposite to what I said. Thats the problem with not using smileys.

KelpKris
03-11-2011, 23:22
kris, maybe you can post some war stats while you're at it? :)

I believe there should be a war stats page in NW, but I have never looked at it. But I made a summary of my own:
http://valgus.analysisband.com/nw/LoRvsUSA.jpg

BeeNo
03-12-2011, 01:10
nice kris thank you!

Devil
03-12-2011, 05:02
a NW war stats page would be awesome

BeeNo
03-12-2011, 05:46
as far as attacks made/received looks like eriador was MVP of war.

Devil
03-12-2011, 12:12
as far as attacks made/received looks like eriador was MVP of war.

you can say that.

But look at total attacks from nation to nation, units destroyed and land destroyed :P

kanman
03-12-2011, 13:43
thank you kris!

Mr President
03-13-2011, 12:57
Sadly, I received word that I had to be on the next plane out headed to go help with an issue for work. I didn't have time to really send a lot of messages, just a quick one to my nation and one to Devil. I felt bad leaving the nation while at war, but RL has to come first. I see Devil and Ranger worked out a deal.

This was a great war. LoR got that last kill in (me) which gave them 1 more kill then USA, but overall it was a lot of fun. Had the war kept going, USA had some states hiding outside the nation and I'm sure LoR did as well. Just goes to show that when two big nations go at it all that is left behind is blood and guts lol..

Anyway, thanks for being cool about it devil and I know I had a lot of fun.

I am back now btw.. Now maybe I can find some time to work on the new attacks page before Calvin starts yelling at me again :(

Devil
03-13-2011, 16:08
Anyway, thanks for being cool about it devil and I know I had a lot of fun.

no hard feeling on LoR's part. we knew what we were getting into at the beginning of the set.

it was fun. LoR was back for a week and already spiced things up :P

Mr President
03-13-2011, 16:13
no hard feeling on LoR's part. we knew what we were getting into at the beginning of the set.

it was fun. LoR was back for a week and already spiced things up :P

Well now it looks like our Nations go back to doing what we have always done.. Keeping both in check and not letting the other get away with too much :)

Or, we could team up and just wipe all the other nations out :)

Devil
03-13-2011, 16:17
Well now it looks like our Nations go back to doing what we have always done.. Keeping both in check and not letting the other get away with too much :)

Or, we could team up and just wipe all the other nations out :)

haha... a one set NW slaughter almost sounds fun :)

Valykrie
03-13-2011, 19:25
Nooooo!!!!!! please, I'm to new a member to die! Spare me!

Zeonic
03-14-2011, 00:06
Nooooo!!!!!! please, I'm to new a member to die! Spare me!

Bah, I think I died my first full set.

totte
03-15-2011, 14:16
kills mr p again :P