PDA

View Full Version : To Sky

Mettel
04-12-2011, 00:38
To Sky:

Double taps have consequences. A major reason FEDx was founded was because of my unhappiness with how triples and doubles were let go without consequence. I was doubled in the top 10 and tripled multiple times last set and I saw the same happen to many of my nation mates. (Btw no hard feelings! I loved my last nation and it's glorious leader! :laugh:)

From the start of this set I intended to uphold any illegal attack on ANY FEDx state as an attack on the nation (read the FEDx recruitment thread). I thought it might be attacks on our weakest states which would lead us into problems. I didn't expect it would be attacks on our top states that would cause problems. Sky's first doubles on myself and another top FEDx state I was extremely lenient on because the Sky state who did it was new. If it wasn't a new state it would have probably been a dead state. Now that is has happened again I hold Sky's leadership solely responsible for the consequences.

To Sky states:
After the FS we will NOT target any Sky member who doesn't want to be involved in this war between FEDx and Sky leadership. Any state that doesn't want to be involved must keep less than 60 turns on hand at all times so we know not to attack. I'll even reserve a place in FEDx for you after all this if you humbly accept my offer :D.

I still think you're a cool dude Kris, but I'm a stubborn chick =). Just ask Vinnie. (btw if you could kill him for me I'll be your best friend)

Divine Intervention
04-12-2011, 02:04
never do these "oh we will assume you wont war us and will let you grow for several days whilst everyone else wars".

because then they jump into wars as breakers.

Mr President
04-12-2011, 09:19
To Sky:

Double taps have consequences. A major reason FEDx was founded was because of my unhappiness with how triples and doubles were let go without consequence. I was doubled in the top 10 and tripled multiple times last set and I saw the same happen to many of my nation mates. (Btw no hard feelings! I loved my last nation and it's glorious leader! :laugh:)

From the start of this set I intended to uphold any illegal attack on ANY FEDx state as an attack on the nation (read the FEDx recruitment thread). I thought it might be attacks on our weakest states which would lead us into problems. I didn't expect it would be attacks on our top states that would cause problems. Sky's first doubles on myself and another top FEDx state I was extremely lenient on because the Sky state who did it was new. If it wasn't a new state it would have probably been a dead state. Now that is has happened again I hold Sky's leadership solely responsible for the consequences.

To Sky states:
After the FS we will NOT target any Sky member who doesn't want to be involved in this war between FEDx and Sky leadership. Any state that doesn't want to be involved must keep less than 60 turns on hand at all times so we know not to attack. I'll even reserve a place in FEDx for you after all this if you humbly accept my offer :D.

I still think you're a cool dude Kris, but I'm a stubborn chick =). Just ask Vinnie. (btw if you could kill him for me I'll be your best friend)

Well, nice to have some old school back in the game. Even I have to admit I have become a softy and let more slide then I should.. :-) But then again I try to let stuff slide cause I know I'll always have new people and they will double and triple several times before they learn lol..

Good luck to both sides in the war. Mettel, I wouldn't rule Sky out just yet.. They do war pretty well.

Mettel
04-12-2011, 10:11
Mettel, I wouldn't rule Sky out just yet.. They do war pretty well.

I agree, they did very well last set and I assure you no one is celebrating over at FEDx yet.

Clowntown
04-12-2011, 10:25
but,, the clown has already arrived....

oh .. wait a minute........

ill just head back to my corner now......

Mr President
04-12-2011, 10:38
I agree, they did very well last set and I assure you no one is celebrating over at FEDx yet.

Then what is this party invite I received for?

Max Logan
04-12-2011, 10:54
you got it? i sent it to Devil to celebrate CR`s sudden attack on FED... stupid mail sevices

Mettel
04-12-2011, 11:06
I meant to say no one is celebrating at FEDx more than the usual insane amount of partying going on. Half of us just throw insults around all day :laugh:.

Max was just touched inappropriately by a panda at a young age.... That's why he goes after my states :(.

Max Logan
04-12-2011, 14:52
It was just one :glare:

Max Logan
04-12-2011, 15:58
strangest thing...the offending states are alive while others are killed. must be an error in coordination

Divine Intervention
04-12-2011, 16:07
i retract my statement from start of set. ICN can't have all gone to FEDx. these guys know what theyre doing. not often seen outside sky/usa/lor these days.

Calvin74
04-12-2011, 18:08
i retract my statement from start of set. ICN can't have all gone to FEDx. these guys know what theyre doing. not often seen outside sky/usa/lor these days.

i take offense at that statement
i would put money on the fact that there is more knowledge in CR total than in any other tag

we are just lazy though:P

Mettel
04-12-2011, 18:51
Congrats on the kill Sky. Knew you guys would get one as soon as kevad logged on :crying:.

Sorry we couldn't save you Jag :crying:

BeeNo
04-13-2011, 00:19

anton, you just randomly make offensive statements? :P

Divine Intervention
04-13-2011, 01:10
i take offense at that statement
i would put money on the fact that there is more knowledge in CR total than in any other tag

we are just lazy though:P

right, sorry. yeah you guys too...just im talking more about nations which are like in the 8-12 + member category.

BladeEWG
04-13-2011, 07:22

You are such a doofus ;)

Divine Intervention
04-13-2011, 08:43
You are such a doofus ;)

haha sorry. just ICN doesnt usually impress on the war side of things. FEDx has been doing quite good against sky although the whole thing is dragging on out a bit.

Mettel
04-13-2011, 12:10
although the whole thing is dragging on out a bit.

What!? It's only the 3rd day...geez

Edit: We're trying to work out a peace deal.

Max Logan
04-13-2011, 13:58
whats the point of doing a few AAs against Kris...just to kill a little of his infantry? cuz he knows you can break and now he gets more AA defense. nicely played

jkl9926
04-13-2011, 14:34
whats the point of doing a few AAs against Kris...just to kill a little of his infantry? cuz he knows you can break and now he gets more AA defense. nicely played

it was more just to slow him down cause normally he just checks out and the break gets too high so by killing off some military it slows him down and forces him to burn his stock rather than being able to use all his turns for warring

Devil
04-13-2011, 14:38

it only takes 40bil worth of ships to break him AA wise. Or about 30bil for straight out GA/AR.

He is still very easy to kill at this stage. However Its never good to leave a top state with that much land alone in a war. The place where it hurts is the land. Killing off 20mil of his inf didn't really do much in the long run. Taking land from him in grabs after aa's would of been more harmful.

Thats just my 2 cents ;)

jkl9926
04-13-2011, 15:06
it only takes 40bil worth of ships to break him AA wise. Or about 30bil for straight out GA/AR.

He is still very easy to kill at this stage. However Its never good to leave a top state with that much land alone in a war. The place where it hurts is the land. Killing off 20mil of his inf didn't really do much in the long run. Taking land from him in grabs after aa's would of been more harmful.

Thats just my 2 cents ;)

completely agree with you there devil but i didnt have enough to grab him at the time just had enough for the AAs and if you have said stocker ill take the name and state number and we can work out a deal for him to be the breaker lol

Devil
04-13-2011, 15:26
any one of your top 10 states can sell off most of their stuff and become that breaker ;)

jkl9926
04-13-2011, 15:31
lol i know and we will get him no worries there just need to knock off there top 3 states now and see if salabanzi is going to have to be killed cause im assuming he could jump and break any of us

Salabanzi
04-13-2011, 16:15
lol i know and we will get him no worries there just need to knock off there top 3 states now and see if salabanzi is going to have to be killed cause im assuming he could jump and break any of us
Fork...I'm only a peaceful farmer, im not interested of breaking any of you and as u can see I havent done any war attacks against u guys and not gonna do it also, so u can leave me alone :)

Mettel
04-13-2011, 16:47
You're too hawt to be a target salabanzi :blush:.

And at this point the last and only state I want is Kris. We're giving him some time to give himself up to prevent more sky losses. If not, then at least I tried.

Cemetary
04-13-2011, 17:46
i have a stocker state, its a restart but has enough to break kris.

although i did already offer my services to sky with no response :/

Xavior
04-13-2011, 17:59

Thats just my 2 cents ;)

Devils just frustrated he has to be rank 2 for longer than necessary :p

Devil
04-13-2011, 18:19
Devils just frustrated he has to be rank 2 for longer than necessary :p
2nd place is my home. I have accepted my fate as 1st place looser

Max Logan
04-13-2011, 20:24
completely agree with you there devil but i didnt have enough to grab him at the time just had enough for the AAs and if you have said stocker ill take the name and state number and we can work out a deal for him to be the breaker lol

it`s just about any stocker. even I can get 90m net with all ships and still have turns for AAs. So a good stocker could easily take him. But all the good ones are elsewhere

kitoy
04-13-2011, 20:35
2nd place is my home. I have accepted my fate as 1st place looser

same here, thats why i gave up netting.. haha

Divine Intervention
04-16-2011, 06:48
so, who has the upper hand in the negotiations atm? i think that even if all sky states are killed except Morodon, eventually their restarts would be able to take out FEDx states cause Moradon would just pure AR/GA them....perhaps time for FEDx to surrender? Good war if a bit slow :)

Mettel
04-18-2011, 13:39
Surrender?

You mean a war doesn't have to be fought to the death? Wow I should tell kris this incredible news. I know this would be a shock for him.

Devil
04-18-2011, 14:11
Surrender?

You mean a war doesn't have to be fought to the death? Wow I should tell kris this incredible news. I know this would be a shock for him.

hate to say it but anyone could of told you thats how sky would of fought.

Last set you wondered why we were killing their restarts off with only a few days left in the set... well thats why ;)

Mettel
04-18-2011, 22:38
I'm still gonna complain about it :D

Edit: Really if anything it makes me wanna war Sky more. I'd love to teach them the value of a top 10 spot.

But we've already had this convo before devil...

KelpKris
04-19-2011, 14:59
I'm still gonna complain about it :D

Edit: Really if anything it makes me wanna war Sky more. I'd love to teach them the value of a top 10 spot.

But we've already had this convo before devil...

Like I already told you, war affects the scores, doesn't matter if you make any attacks or get attacked - and so in my opinion there is no point to return to netting after a war has broken out. It's true that by the time you offered peace, #45 and #73 would probably had ended up in top10, but they surely would not have gotten the same spot/score they would have without war. Plus I don't think the (top) states who had already died would have been very "happy" about it if we would have had peace. There were 6 states in top10 just before war and you had killed 3 of them and you wanted to kill 1 more.

During this war there has been 4159 war attacks so far and which nation do you think has made more attacks?

Max Logan
04-19-2011, 16:19
Com`on, really?! Now your members are tripling again??? What does it take to get them in line??? 2k land of me wasn`t enough, he needed 700 more??? I don`t care he`s noob or what, this is getting stupid. And then you claim it`s 'anti-estonian', that people are tying to drive you people away. Get your members in line if you want to avoid stupid wars!

Thank you!

Divine Intervention
04-19-2011, 16:34
Com`on, really?! Now your members are tripling again??? What does it take to get them in line??? 2k land of me wasn`t enough, he needed 700 more??? I don`t care he`s noob or what, this is getting stupid. And then you claim it`s 'anti-estonian', that people are tying to drive you people away. Get your members in line if you want to avoid stupid wars!

Thank you!

700 is a good grab, id wan't even more after that :tongue::

Zeonic
04-19-2011, 23:05
Like I already told you, war affects the scores, doesn't matter if you make any attacks or get attacked - and so in my opinion there is no point to return to netting after a war has broken out. It's true that by the time you offered peace, #45 and #73 would probably had ended up in top10, but they surely would not have gotten the same spot/score they would have without war. Plus I don't think the (top) states who had already died would have been very "happy" about it if we would have had peace. There were 6 states in top10 just before war and you had killed 3 of them and you wanted to kill 1 more.

During this war there has been 4159 war attacks so far and which nation do you think has made more attacks?

How many people are actually active? I know I'm not. I went away from actively being involved on Thursday, and I haven't really tried doing much since aside from getting killed.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is not Nation Netting. This is Nation Wars. And I honestly recall times where warring was a completely valid way to move up in the ranks. Ya know. Before declaring war over something necessarily resulted in an all-out set-long slugfest.

Divine Intervention
04-20-2011, 03:58
the excitement of war rarely lasts all the way to the end of the set. at which point one side stops bothering because its not as fun anymore to play whilst the other continues pounding out of boredom and then we get like half a nation-a nations worth of people stopping playing for rest of set.

Soviet Russia
04-20-2011, 07:55
The issue is, FEDx declared on Sky and now Sky does not want to stop. No one can blame them for this. If you hit, you got hit back ;)

Plus, Sky's 2 states (farmers) are not involved in that war, not even one turn on it, its just 8 members of Sky who are in the war, from the very start.

Divine Intervention
04-20-2011, 12:22
what Sky doesn't realize (or doesn't care) is that such an attitude will probably make them the target of more attacks rather than less in the future. Im guessing people would be more inclined to think "what ****s, lets suicide them" rather than "if we attack them, we should be prepared for war all set long" or even better: "we had fun war last set, this set we will let them live and do something else".

Ragnar
04-20-2011, 20:17
Does Sky even know how to do a war??? I got around 280 Terrorist Bombings and Sabotaged Barracks attacks...and they hardly even put a dent in me. I only lost about 5% of land and didn't even go down in the rank!

Mr President
04-20-2011, 20:23
what Sky doesn't realize (or doesn't care) is that such an attitude will probably make them the target of more attacks rather than less in the future. Im guessing people would be more inclined to think "what ****s, lets suicide them" rather than "if we attack them, we should be prepared for war all set long" or even better: "we had fun war last set, this set we will let them live and do something else".

Or perhaps they are trying to make a statement that if you do mess with them, consider it a full set war....

Congrats to both sides.. It was a great war and it was nice to see a Nation stand up for themselves and make some noise like in the old days..

Mr President
04-20-2011, 20:30
Does Sky even know how to do a war??? I got around 280 Terrorist Bombings and Sabotaged Barracks attacks...and they hardly even put a dent in me. I only lost about 5% of land and didn't even go down in the rank!

It's a bigger dent then you think it is. losing all of those buildings means you will now be spending turns to rebuild the land which also means you will not be producing more which means you won't have the goods to send to the market which means you then have to start selling the units that give you your current networth, which then means that your net will drop.

It's kind of a slow bleeder... Yes you will recover, but they slowed your networth up a lot.. What I don't understand is, why didn't they genocide you and kill you? Perhaps they are just toying with you or perhaps it's a new guy in their nation just messing around OR maybe it's not even a Sky state :think::

Ragnar
04-20-2011, 20:51
:eek: Now I see!!!!!!! I only looked at the

Land: 19.330

part at the top, and my NW. Then just now I saw the

You have 13.093 free land.

Gah, lots of building to re-do!!!!!! Let me guess, if they had destroyed about 6,300 more land, I would be dead!!!

Something tells me they don't want me back up in the top 10 again!! http://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Mr President
04-20-2011, 21:13
:eek: Now I see!!!!!!! I only looked at the

Land: 19.330

part at the top, and my NW. Then just now I saw the

Gah, lots of building to re-do!!!!!! Let me guess, if they had destroyed about 6,300 more land, I would be dead!!!

Something tells me they don't want me back up in the top 10 again!! http://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Well actually all they did was destroy buildings which gives you all free land, so even if they destroyed 6,300 more, it would have been free land and you would have lived.. Now if they did AR's and actually "killed" your land then you would have been dead.. or if they killed all your population then you would have been dead.. All they did now was mess you up.. Which sometimes it's better if they just kill you lol..

Soviet Russia
04-21-2011, 09:36
Well actually all they did was destroy buildings which gives you all free land, so even if they destroyed 6,300 more, it would have been free land and you would have lived.. Now if they did AR's and actually "killed" your land then you would have been dead.. or if they killed all your population then you would have been dead.. All they did now was mess you up.. Which sometimes it's better if they just kill you lol..

It was not me, I am out of this war and did not terrorize anyone for 5-6 sets.

But since I did thousands of bombings before, I could say, seeing an enemy drop in nets, wasting turns to build up again and watching his state got ruined but still alive... gives an evil pleasure~~

Clowntown
04-21-2011, 09:48
yea i got Ar'd to death while i was at a job fair...:thumbdown:

Calvin74
04-21-2011, 20:23
It was not me, I am out of this war and did not terrorize anyone for 5-6 sets.

But since I did thousands of bombings before, I could say, seeing an enemy drop in nets, wasting turns to build up again and watching his state got ruined but still alive... gives an evil pleasure~~

i am impressed at this.. at least the not terrorizing for multiple sets:)

Ragnar
04-21-2011, 22:55
Which sometimes it's better if they just kill you lol..

This time would not of been one of them!!! It's been just one day and I already got 2/3rds of the land turned back in to buildings again, compared to never recovering if I had been killed, since there's not even a week left in the round.

I'm guessing I had too many jets for them to bother trying to kill me. I got 14,542,744 of them.

Divine Intervention
04-22-2011, 03:39
This time would not of been one of them!!! It's been just one day and I already got 2/3rds of the land turned back in to buildings again, compared to never recovering if I had been killed, since there's not even a week left in the round.

I'm guessing I had too many jets for them to bother trying to kill me. I got 14,542,744 of them.

your state is incredibly easy to kill. when i last intelled you you had 0 spies, 0 ships , 150mill infantry, 0 ships and lvl1 jets. any restart could put your readiness down to 12%/14% after which the break on you would be 1.3mill lvl8 jets (something a restart can get OOP) and then rapidly decreasing further because even restarts would be able to regain readiness by bombing your planes and decreasing your break even further. i honestly think they couldnt be bothered maybe :D

Soviet Russia
04-22-2011, 04:15
i am impressed at this.. at least the not terrorizing for multiple sets:)

hm after CR I thought maybe even I can finish in good ranks.. however I always fail at the last 2-3 days. I can not survive those last days with a balanced food-money combination :thumbdown:

Max Logan
04-22-2011, 04:26
don`t jump with ****ty land, or don`t jump too soon, or better, just don`t jump

clip
04-22-2011, 10:05

Funny guy.

Divine Intervention
04-22-2011, 10:32
hm after CR I thought maybe even I can finish in good ranks.. however I always fail at the last 2-3 days. I can not survive those last days with a balanced food-money combination :thumbdown:

id be willing to bet you're this fool: Catharsis(#98)[C]. amiright? what's my prize?

Devil
04-22-2011, 10:42
id be willing to bet you're this fool: Catharsis(#98)[C]. amiright? what's my prize?
thats not SR...

i know who it is though :)

Max Logan
04-22-2011, 18:28

it`s Cementary

Divine Intervention
04-22-2011, 19:36
it`s Cementary

wasn't he 93 in Sky? quite a n00bish state that is. similar to SRs style of play of jumping all ships on low land with like a week left to go of set lol IUH:::

Soviet Russia
04-23-2011, 00:27
wasn't he 93 in Sky? quite a n00bish state that is. similar to SRs style of play of jumping all ships on low land with like a week left to go of set lol IUH:::

what should i do i have no time for SAs :(

Ragnar
04-23-2011, 02:45
your state is incredibly easy to kill.

Bah!! When I see it, I'll believe it!!! I'm invincible!!!! NO ONE can kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Divine Intervention
04-23-2011, 03:55
Bah!! When I see it, I'll believe it!!! I'm invincible!!!! NO ONE can kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a restart could kill you. i think sky cant be bothered any more lol. why isnt pece being declared yet?

Max Logan
04-23-2011, 04:09
after all the quad taps, Kris is waiting for me to go over to FED and AA him out of his life :p

BeeNo
04-23-2011, 16:46
a restart could kill you. i think sky cant be bothered any more lol. why isnt pece being declared yet?

while i have no idea who your talking about, i'm sure its pretty easy to kill states when you have the #1 state in the game, you can break anyone so restarts could jump in and finish.

Divine Intervention
04-23-2011, 16:57
while i have no idea who your talking about, i'm sure its pretty easy to kill states when you have the #1 state in the game, you can break anyone so restarts could jump in and finish.

talking about PLanet Zeekois.

Spies: 0 Level:1
Infantry: 120.102.916 Level:8
Tanks: 0 Level:1
Jets: 14.542.744 Level:1
Bombers: 0 Level:1
SAMs: 0 Level:1
Ships: 0 Level: 7

this is what hes had all war. don't need a number 1 state to kill this 2-3 restarts OOP probably could. p.s. what an anticlimax from Catharsis(#98) LOL.

Max Logan
04-23-2011, 17:17
a few spy ops, some AAs and he`s down in 250 attacks...

Soviet Russia
04-23-2011, 17:56
14 mil lev1 jets?:huh:

Devil
04-23-2011, 18:35
a few spy ops, some AAs and he`s down in 250 attacks...

or just genocide him to death!

Max Logan
04-23-2011, 18:38
or just genocide him to death!

isn`t that turn costly?

Devil
04-23-2011, 19:33
isn`t that turn costly?

for now...

but its super sneaky :P

Divine Intervention
04-23-2011, 20:05
for now...

until you read the bit that say's "you've been killed by XXX" lol.

Devil
04-23-2011, 20:49
until you read the bit that say's "you've been killed by XXX" lol.

i was talking more about it now showing up in the GE ;)

Mr President
04-23-2011, 21:15
for now...

One of the possible changes coming would be if your killed by a spy op it will not tell you who did it.. Why should all successful attacks not tell you, but when you kill them it does? If you kill them with a spy op it shouldn't tell you who did it..

Devil
04-23-2011, 22:27
One of the possible changes coming would be if your killed by a spy op it will not tell you who did it.. Why should all successful attacks not tell you, but when you kill them it does? If you kill them with a spy op it shouldn't tell you who did it..

would give good use to that spy op that lets you know what other players have been doing with their spies ;)

BeeNo
04-23-2011, 23:39
Catharsis(#98)[C]

we'll never know who he was, i'm sure he died well :blink:

Max Logan
04-24-2011, 04:15
Catharsis(#98)[C]

we'll never know who he was, i'm sure he died well :blink:

Cementary...

for now...

Oh...in that case! :P