PDA

View Full Version : Nation-Wars Redemption V1.13

Mr President
04-28-2011, 22:30
I have decided we are going to wait one more set before the new attacks are implemented. Just need to work through a couple more things and then it will be ready.

Most of the changes this set are for the UN. I put them in towards the end of last set just as a mini test to make sure everything works as planned..

It now only takes 60% of UN Nations to approve a UN action. Of course no matter what the polls say, the UN General has to power to over ride the poll. Make sure you pay attention to what he/she is doing.. You might not want them back in as UN General again.

Polls- When a poll is created you now only have 30hrs to get it passed.

Remove Nation- Other UN Nations can now vote to have a nation removed.

UN Food Aid- The UN can send food aid to nations. Once received the leader will then disperse the food to the states that need it. If the leader fails to do this, you will never receive another UN package again. (as long as I'm UN General) :-)

UN Sanctions- If the UN places sanctions against your nation, nobody in your nation is able to buy or sell anything on the Public Market till they are lifted. This is meant to be the most severe punishment. This will not be an easy vote to pass.. But if it does, then a nation must really be doing something wrong.

This weekend I will try to make the change so when a new poll is created is just gives you a flashing number of how many new polls need to be viewed. I know the messages are driving you crazy.. Just hold on a little longer lol.

Currently there is still no charge to be part of the UN. We will keep it like this for a while longer then begin to charge again.

Depending on how well the food aid goes we may add in UN Military Aid as well.. But one step at a time.

Casher Strat- Getting a little boost this set. We are going to start small, and if needed adjust accodingly.

Enjoy!

L P
04-29-2011, 02:13
Would UN military aid be an addition to NA?

Such as you send 1mil Jets, 500K NA (50% dispatch) AND 500K UN (50% support) for 2 Mil total?

Mr President
04-29-2011, 15:16
The long term plan is making the UN Military work something like that. I haven't really worked out all the details to that cause I'm trying to get other things done, but when it comes time, the UN Military will play a roll in the amount of units sent.

Changing the attacks is my main priority for this set. I don't plan on working on anything but that. We really need to get that in place.

And one thing I did forget to mention, casher is getting a little boost this set.