PDA

View Full Version : Okay, now this is starting to tick me off!

Lord Burch
05-02-2011, 21:40
WHY IS IT ONLY MR. PRESIDENT WHO ALWAYS GETS UN GENERAL?!

I mean, why bother having a poll to begin with if Mr. P always wins? Rather than UN 'General' why not UN 'Dictator'?

(Mr. P If I may clarify, I'm mad at the system, not you. You're cool man, just saying.)

Mr President
05-02-2011, 22:30
No offense taken :)

You have to understand, Myself and USA have been in this game a long time. People know I'm fair and balanced and know I "generally" make decent decisions, of course I say generally :)

As UN General you really have the power to mess up nations. Just think if a poll was created to Sanction a nation but it doesn't pass, the UN General still has the power to approve it and there is nothing anyone can do about it.. So when people are voting they are voting on who they feel they can trust the most with this kind of power.. Not a lot of people know you yet so you won't get the votes. Just give it time and let people get to know you better. get your nation up and running and run it a good way. People will see this and begin to trust you more, which means you will gain more votes in things like these.

Also, I am only running for UN General till we get things up and running the way we want it. The UN is still new and things are being added all the time. Once we get it just right I will probably step down and let a new leader take it over..

:)

Dogma
05-02-2011, 23:14
Like maybe someone a little crotchety??

Lord Burch
05-03-2011, 04:24
Sorry, I merely wanted to promote something like a set amount of terms of office....

Soviet Russia
05-03-2011, 06:38
good point, maybe a duration-limit can be considered.

Mr President
05-03-2011, 10:11
Sorry, I merely wanted to promote something like a set amount of terms of office....

Not a bad idea at all.. We will soon be working out all the rules and regulations for the UN and maybe something like that should be included.

totte
05-03-2011, 14:58
i didnt vote but then again i dont have a nation nor a state this set ;)