food is desperated needed

im the only fuking state that shares intel, ****faces dont work together
thats essentially usa

mr president, u really want to noe why this game is losing so much
interest? why so little are joining?

its those idiotic rules that says: dont hit 3 times within 72 hours
(although it helps the attacked state because they gain gb), wtf u think
newbies think thats reasonable?

there are only around 80 players that actually play day by day now, AHAHA!
u actually think this **** is working for u, why dont u spend ur life doing
something more productive, u've been FAILING for years for a failing game,
get a life bro, if u do want to actually reconstruct the game, get a better
attitude, say something nice to ur members when they lose face by failing a
key attack in a round

u think typing in 3 dots means u are superior?? think again, im charlie sheen

i sincerily advise u to abandon the game, u are not an adequate leader in
ur nation or the domain of this game. under ur leadership, u noe what u
have done

byebye nation wars

BI_WINNING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you see clearly the game is failing cause of me. Apperently I suck as a leader and as an admin. He fails an attack and lornsends me a message about it. I then fwd I to him as an FYI cause **** happens and it wasn't a big deal. Guess I was suppose to give him a hug and tell him everything is going to be ok. Then he rants we can't support a top state. Well perhaps I he payed any attention this set he would have known how bare the market has been. I can't buy what's not there!!!

Anyway I guess nation wars decline is all due to me. I figured I would let you all know this now as all of our issues have been solved.. It's all my fault :-(

BeeNo
05-23-2011, 04:13
i love this game, i love the way its set up, and i enjoy playing it. most of all i love the community, i've made some online friends here that i've to regularly chatted with for years. to put it bluntly i'm a die hard NW'er!!!

hope your not discouraged by this Mr. P, and on behalf of the community!!!

*big hug*

:walmp:

BeeNo
05-23-2011, 04:18
the problem with triples or more attacks are #1 military losses for both states, and #2 they group GB. most people playing these days understand GB and wait for hits to expire so their not going to throw down a bunch of attacks on states with alot of hits expiring at close to the same time. you will lose that GB and get hit for even more losses in land.

Xavior
05-23-2011, 04:21
I'm guessing thats Marine Recon. Certainly types like Marine Recon. And if it is Marine Recon, then its no big deal if he leaves because he was supposed to have left months ago. If it isn't Marine Recon than I don't know what to say.

Ragnar
05-23-2011, 10:33
the problem with triples or more attacks are #1 military losses for both states.

Simple solution for that. Adding a second useful type of military...wall builders that would be exactly like Infantry, except they are 100% defense when you get a Standard Attack or Ground Attack. Then maybe we wouldn't all be 98.6% Infantry. And GB could go by-by!!

Calvin74
05-23-2011, 10:52
Simple solution for that. Adding a second useful type of military...wall builders that would be exactly like Infantry, except they are 100% defense when you get a Standard Attack or Ground Attack. Then maybe we wouldn't all be 98.6% Infantry. And GB could go by-by!!

those are called AGMs or SAMs if you are new:P

and mr p i wouldn't say you fail as admin and a leader more of just at life in general:P
but seriously i think you are a good admin. it is easy for people to sit here and say do this or that when they haven't thought about how it actually changes things or what it would open up ingame... (unless its me of course)

people quit whining to mr p about the double tap and triple tap rule... that was made LONG before he (or anyone else) played this game. we actually did it to protect that new guys and i honestly think it does. it also keeps 1 person from ruining your set when you are in the top ten... think about it...

Max Logan
05-23-2011, 13:13
people have tried to abandon those rules, but they always fail too. once they are getting hit 3 times in row by a top state, they start to get touchy and remember the 'rules'.

anyway, by looking at that guys typing, it`s no wonder he fails at netting

BeeNo
05-23-2011, 16:11

wall builders is such a silly name :laugh:
if you want a new defense unit, maybe bunkers would be more appropriate :)
i even think engineer would be better lol

the global military page is not an accurate measurement of anything. lets compare them to ships for instance. it takes 8.23 infantry to equal the military strength of 1 ship. if we compare networths, it take 12.9 infantry to equal 1 ship. the pie chart does not represent these facts in the least, and makes infantry look even more over played than they are.

lets compare infantry to ships from those perspectives in this month.

military strength:
infantry total, 7,602,660,800 / 8.23 = 923,774,094 so the military strength of 7.6bil infantry equals the same as 923million ships. how many ships do we have? 450million. so about twice as much strength in infantry than we have in ships. not 90% like the pie chart shows.

networth:
infantry total, 7,602,660,800 / 12.9 = 589,353,550 so the networth of 7.6bil infantry equals the same as 589million ships. how many ships do we have? 450million. so the networths of each unit is close to the same.

Mr President
05-23-2011, 18:16
hope your not discouraged by this Mr. P, and on behalf of the community!!! I'm not discouraged at all.. I am however a little disappointed in this member as he wasn't all that active but yet says those things about his nation mates. Communication inside the USA this set is actually really good. Our in game forums have several threads with several replies. ( Of course this member didn't post one thing or offer any advice to the new members asking questions) The only reason I put the 3 dots wasn't cause I thought I was superior It was cause I knew he wasn't new and I wanted to give him an FYI as **** happens sometimes.. Just wanted him to see that the state sent me a message about it and maybe he didn't even know he did a double. I'm pretty sure you all know by now, If I have something to say, Good or bad I'll say it :) I wouldn't just put three dots unless I was cool with it.. Like i said **** happens. As for supporting a top state this set, WHO CAN? The market has been dry all set. Can't really buy ghost units lol. Basically I posted it out of humor. Perhaps I am the reason the game is failing, but i'm pretty sure it was failing with the previous owner as well lol Maybe it's failing cause I DO have a life and I don't spend every waking minute on this game. The funny thing is, this member joined in 2008 and from then till now he has made 12 posts in the forums. So we can't take the time to help make the game better with suggestions or posts but we can blame it all on the admin.. Good times :) Anyway sorry this member feels this way. Thanks for playing and good luck with whatever game you decide to settle on.
I'm guessing thats Marine Recon. Certainly types like Marine Recon. And if it is Marine Recon, then its no big deal if he leaves because he was supposed to have left months ago. If it isn't Marine Recon than I don't know what to say. Wasn't Marine.

Mr President
05-23-2011, 18:28
To Sky, LoR and whoever else this idiot attacked I am sorry. As you will see he doesn't like Nation Wars so he wanted to make a bang on his way out.

Pretty much secured the deal that he will never play this game again.

Feel free to AA him and grab him for all the land you want. We will not take action against you for hitting this state only. We will however be booting him soon so hurry up and get your shots in.

L P
05-23-2011, 18:53
For a minute there I thought my Life Time membership was in jeopardy.

Nat22
05-24-2011, 13:41
As you see clearly the game is failing cause of me. Apperently I suck as a leader and as an admin. He fails an attack and lornsends me a message about it. I then fwd I to him as an FYI cause **** happens and it wasn't a big deal. Guess I was suppose to give him a hug and tell him everything is going to be ok. Then he rants we can't support a top state. Well perhaps I he payed any attention this set he would have known how bare the market has been. I can't buy what's not there!!!

Anyway I guess nation wars decline is all due to me. I figured I would let you all know this now as all of our issues have been solved.. It's all my fault :-(

:O and there was me thinking it was all Xavior's fault (as most things usually are) well stand me corrected, Mr P you disgrace! lol

Soviet Russia
05-25-2011, 03:45

Satan666
05-26-2011, 22:50
I wish I could be more active, its been over 4 months since I even have logged in and the last set I played was nearly a year ago. But it's not because I didn't love the game, it's completely because of no time to play. I work some days as early as 7 am and some days not until 2 pm. I remember how we would have strikes at 4 am while I was still in high school, I would set my alarm and run down with a bowl of cereal and it was amazing. When I started playing this game in 03 I was only 14 and I played for years straight with no sets off. If one day I find a less demanding job you bet I'll return.

Bright
05-27-2011, 00:29
I know the feeling of being tied up with work, marriage, etc., but the beauty of this game was that you could still pick it up and have some fun even if you only had 30 minutes a day to spend doing stuff. Aside from all of the solo experimenting, I've always enjoyed contributing to nations big and small too.

I'll probably always try to find time to play NW as long as it sticks around, and if I'm not able to play in any particular set, rest assured I won't be gone long. :D

Keep up the good work Mr. P!

northbabylon
05-28-2011, 08:14
Main reason why te games dying is that the genre is dead. Doesn't have anything Yo do with you pres. You gave went well out of your way set after set to try to better and improve the game. Which you have :)

Lord Burch
05-29-2011, 21:43
Does this d****ebag even know anything?

The only reason he lost is because he's a total moron.

I've been frustrated at the game before....his failures give him absolutely NO RIGHT to insult you like that.

Charlie Sheen, go back to two and a half and switch roles with John Cryer to be the gay guy, because that is what you are!

f**

Pardon my language.

Not even Charlie Sheen has any right.

(LOL I KNOW IT REALLY ISN'T Charlie Sheen, just saying he has no right to insult Mr. P even if he happened to be Charlie Sheen)

Let the lawsuits for slander begin! :P :D

Nim Dibbley
06-05-2011, 14:58
honestly i can't believe this still exists. I don't think i have played this game since 2008. I personally stopped playing because i got married and i stopped being able to play while at work...but also because the rules changed dramatically. While it was still WoW there were situations where if you saved up 300 turns you could take out a mid-sized state by yourself. I don't know how the rules work now because it has been so long, but the greatest thing about this game was delivering the final blow to a helpless state and really ruining something someone had worked all round for.

i only stopped by this forum to see if it was still here....and it is. but for how long? btw way, how is everyone doing?

Calvin74
06-05-2011, 15:55
honestly i can't believe this still exists. I don't think i have played this game since 2008. I personally stopped playing because i got married and i stopped being able to play while at work...but also because the rules changed dramatically. While it was still WoW there were situations where if you saved up 300 turns you could take out a mid-sized state by yourself. I don't know how the rules work now because it has been so long, but the greatest thing about this game was delivering the final blow to a helpless state and really ruining something someone had worked all round for.

i only stopped by this forum to see if it was still here....and it is. but for how long? btw way, how is everyone doing?

if that is your mentality then i personally don't miss you:P

CommunistCapitalism
06-05-2011, 16:31

Are you serious or is this a joke? Because if its serious... wow... haha

Lord Burch
06-05-2011, 21:26

Looks like someone I can get along with :D

Mr President
06-05-2011, 21:31

The rules are basically the same as they were in WoW. We are doing fine, the game is doing fine and yea it will be here for a long time.

How is married life for you? Now that your settled you should play again :)

Bright
06-06-2011, 00:16
The married life and/or children has slowed some of us down (Mr. P, Cemetary, myself, and others), but we still find time for the game, haha. You should come back, old is new again with people finding their way back here. :D

Dogma
06-06-2011, 14:10
My word!!! Nim Dibbley himself has arisen from the ashes of obscurity. Glad to see you again old friend!