PDA

View Full Version : Nation-Wars Redemption V1.14

Mr President
05-29-2011, 01:16
This is an exciting new set for Nation Wars. We have one MAJOR change to the game which we are hoping will make it even more fun.

The Attacks have been changed completely. Plus a new attack and Unit has been added. Below is the attack and what is used to defend plus what it destroys.

GA- Inf/Tanks vs inf/Tanks
Destroys: Food, Pop and SAM's

AR- Jets vs Jets/SAMS
Destroys: Missiles, Bombers and Ships

AA- Ships vs Ships
Destroys: Infantry and Tanks
Lowers Readiness

BR- Bombers vs Jets /SAMs
Destroys: LAND

MS- Missiles vs SAMS (New Attack)
Destroys: Population, Buildings
Lowers Readiness

This will be the first full round these new attacks have been used in. We have tested it several times and think we have the settings about where they need to be. Of course we will tweak if we need to after we have a full game trial.

Other Changes:

Market Times-

The random times that goods hit the market has been reduced to 2hrs min and 4hrs max. This should help with our current member base.

Attack Page-

You will now see there is no longer radio buttons for selecting which attack you would like to use. It is now a drop down selection.

Spy Page-

Just as above, you will find a drop down instead of radio buttons.

I will be working on changing the manual so each attack gives the proper description as well as any other parts of the game. This way it will not confuse new members. This will take some time so please make sure you help new members in your nation understand what each attack does. I also need to get pics for the new unit "Missiles". I know there isn't any right now, but I will get them done this weekend.

Enjoy

Xavior
05-29-2011, 04:10
I love Max logan :D

Max Logan
05-29-2011, 04:25
There was a thread in suggestions, I think, where all the info was posted.

Devil
05-29-2011, 15:40
so the only thing that protects from bombers in a BR is jets?

Would there be a way to give jets a defensive military strength rating against standard attacks?

Clowntown
05-29-2011, 15:40
looks like SAM's are now going to be a must have o_0 could make things interesting

Mr President
05-29-2011, 17:27
so the only thing that protects from bombers in a BR is jets?

Would there be a way to give jets a defensive military strength rating against standard attacks?

I would like to play a full set as is and go from there. I am expecting to have to make some minor changes but until we give it one full set I don't want to do anymore.

Jets defending in a SA is an option I have considered. I'm looking toward to this set cause everyone is on the same level for the first time since the game started.. At least war wise :-)

Nat22
05-29-2011, 19:15
*declares war on USA*

let's test this crap out! haha

Mrmcjoey15
05-29-2011, 20:41
*declares war on USA*

let's test this crap out! haha

lolol ^that

Mr President
05-31-2011, 21:11
I'm not seeing the funny part of that :(

Calvin74
05-31-2011, 23:24
I'm not seeing the funny part of that :(

you would really have to be there for it to be funny.... oh wait... nvm:P

Salabanzi
06-02-2011, 11:59
I really like the new unit and attack changes.
Now every unit seems necessary and I am totally confused which units I need to produce more and which not :D

Mr President
06-02-2011, 13:24
Thanks... I really like the new set up as well. I know there will need to be some tweaks here and there but overall I like this new set up better.