PDA

View Full Version : Browser for NW

blaa
06-13-2011, 11:49
hey,

What browser you guys use for NW?
For instance I can't use google chrome because I can't check states global events at state scores page (hitting enter does nothing).
Internet explorer is just bad, but atleast I can check global event with enter key. But it's awful, because, for example, at the demolish page it does whatever the **** it wants. Lets say i want to destroy 38 builds. So I select the field where I want to type 38. But as soon as I type 3 it jumps behind the 0 so when I hit 8, there is 308.

It's the little things, little things.
CBA to download another browser just to try.

So what you use?

L P
06-13-2011, 15:53
Fire Fox works best

Mr President
06-13-2011, 18:28
hey,

What browser you guys use for NW?
For instance I can't use google chrome because I can't check states global events at state scores page (hitting enter does nothing).
Internet explorer is just bad, but atleast I can check global event with enter key. But it's awful, because, for example, at the demolish page it does whatever the **** it wants. Lets say i want to destroy 38 builds. So I select the field where I want to type 38. But as soon as I type 3 it jumps behind the 0 so when I hit 8, there is 308.

It's the little things, little things.
CBA to download another browser just to try.

So what you use?

I have tested a few browsers, chrome,IE,Opera,FF and they all work fine for me. IE is about the only one that has a couple things that I don't like, and Firefox works the best. But the others work as well. Are you using the most current version?