PDA

View Full Version : USA & CR

Disorder
06-25-2011, 20:14
Your state has been killed!
There is no need to make a new account on the main site,
just login with your current game account and you will
be promted to create a new state.

Any reason you guys decided to attack and kill a filler state that only expands and cashes?

Shabaz K
06-25-2011, 22:56
well what did you expect from ugly looking bunch hordes:D

Ragnar
06-25-2011, 23:41
I think it was the username!!! 'Noobs plz hit me' I think they wanted to make sure you got hit before the round ended...so they hit you!!!!

czarcris
06-26-2011, 01:36
Honestly the only reason I finished the hits off was because earlier in the set Mr. P had helped me kill a guy off and i thought i would just help them out when i saw them attacking you and didnt have the turns to finish. Nobody else in CR was involved or even knew i did this as it was just a spur of the moment deal.

Plus i thought i would go ahead and get my second kill of the set ;)

BeeNo
06-26-2011, 03:23
you know what didn't kill you state??

smoking

Disorder
06-26-2011, 08:29
you know what didn't kill you state??

smoking

I'm not sure.. but I am still curious as to why a so called nation that supposedly acts respectable, just up and kills my untagged state without stating a cause... interesting to say the least.

Calvin74
06-26-2011, 10:03
I'm not sure.. but I am still curious as to why a so called nation that supposedly acts respectable, just up and kills my untagged state without stating a cause... interesting to say the least.

CR did steal the kill but we weren't participating in the kill run.
Not sure why Mr P was:P

Mr President
06-26-2011, 10:19
Mr President had nothing to do with this, nor was any orders passed down from other cabinet members.

One guy starts hitting ( for reasons we don't know yet) then another starts cause he saw the first one. The Secretary of State is looking into this and i'm sure will have an answer soon.

Calvin74
06-26-2011, 10:24
btw disorder you are always welcome in CR
and we won't let anyone kill you:P

Mr President
06-26-2011, 10:30
btw disorder you are always welcome in CR
and we won't let anyone kill you:P

First you starve him, then you guy kills him and now you want to protect him? Talk about mind game warfare... lol

pcgluva
06-26-2011, 10:41
DaBUTTS need a return disorder =p

Devil
06-26-2011, 11:11
would like to point out LoR had nothing to do with this? :D

Calvin74
06-26-2011, 13:39
First you starve him, then you guy kills him and now you want to protect him? Talk about mind game warfare... lol

i would also like to point out that anyone that plays in CR is never starved and always has plenty of food!

also to devil... how do you know this wasn't all an evil plan by LOR to take over the world...

Devil
06-26-2011, 15:56
i would also like to point out that anyone that plays in CR is never starved and always has plenty of food!

also to devil... how do you know this wasn't all an evil plan by LOR to take over the world...

because i make the evil plans and i was preoccupied

Calvin74
06-26-2011, 16:12
were you? were you really?
or is this all part of some more complicated evil plan???

Devil
06-26-2011, 17:55
were you? were you really?
or is this all part of some more complicated evil plan???

nah i was tdy to vegas for the last two weeks....

and now im getting ready to go on leave so the evil plan factory is temp closed for now :)

Dogma
06-26-2011, 19:38
Poor evil plan factory workers...

CommunistCapitalism
06-26-2011, 20:11
Just to clear things up disorder-

A) I didn't know it was you.
B) I did not do my actions on behalf of USA or some larger scheme (AKA don't associate what I did with the values of their nation).
C) You weren't in a nation, GDN, or TDN, so i assumed you obviously did not care much about the welfare of your state.
D) To be fair, your name was "Noobs please hit me"...
E) I had alot of turns, and even if i simply grabbed everyone in the game (that I could have) i would have some extra turns left over from the 300 I had.
F) I was bored, and like crimson says, sometimes this game is a little too much chore and not enough game. I like to war, and I figured instead of attacking a tagged member of a nation and causing a serious issue, I figured I could get my fix in through a few war attacks on a non tagged state who I thought was hoping for the attacks (maybe for a war medal or something). Thats why you also noticed that i did not kill you, i left you alive, so you could reap the benefits and receive the medal. I didn't think there could be a loser in this situation and in fact I thought I might be helping you get the last medal you needed or something.

-ComCap

Disorder
06-26-2011, 22:53
Just to clear things up disorder-

A) I didn't know it was you.
B) I did not do my actions on behalf of USA or some larger scheme (AKA don't associate what I did with the values of their nation).
C) You weren't in a nation, GDN, or TDN, so i assumed you obviously did not care much about the welfare of your state.
D) To be fair, your name was "Noobs please hit me"...
E) I had alot of turns, and even if i simply grabbed everyone in the game (that I could have) i would have some extra turns left over from the 300 I had.
F) I was bored, and like crimson says, sometimes this game is a little too much chore and not enough game. I like to war, and I figured instead of attacking a tagged member of a nation and causing a serious issue, I figured I could get my fix in through a few war attacks on a non tagged state who I thought was hoping for the attacks (maybe for a war medal or something). Thats why you also noticed that i did not kill you, i left you alive, so you could reap the benefits and receive the medal. I didn't think there could be a loser in this situation and in fact I thought I might be helping you get the last medal you needed or something.

-ComCap

Well.. thanks for the explanation. I am not saddened or disheartened by the attack. I simply wanted someone to clarify their reasoning for the attack. And by the way, thanks for doing so. I have been far to busy with RL to manage a state the way it should be managed, so yea, noobs hit me was what I was there for... to feed the other states and give away some attacks and decent grabs away. I might as well have been a "expanding" bot.... anywho, no hard feelings... however, it makes me consider joining the dark side for a set or two.. hint hint LOR, sky, or some of you other rebels.... :D